Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIONICLE: Ancients

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIONICLE: Ancients Empty BIONICLE: Ancients 3rd September 2010, 5:06 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Welcome to the first project of MNInc., encompassing such things as an Ancient war, The conspiracy of two GBs, Lein's tale over the black market, and the start of the Core War. (Formerly: BIONICLE: Untold)

BIONICLE: Ancients Ba110

7/9: Deadline for finishing the plan is 1st December and the first Chapters done by January 15th.
5/9: MOC Deadline is September 15th, we have been MOCing sice july, please finish them.
2/9: The reboot is finished, you may continue planning stuff!

This is a detailed analysis, of what and why did I reboot B:U/B:A. It will help you understand.

So, you may ask, reboot B:U?
To understand that, you must first learn, the back story of B:U. B:U Started in a Topic by Celu, as Bionicle: Ancients, in a try to cover the ancient past of Bionicle long before the core war. At that moment, people started to join freely. Slowly leaders positions were formed. After a while it was decided that B:U would be a Project of Mata Nui Incorporated, and that Ancients would not only feature past stories, but also from the years that Greg wasn't ever going to write stories at, hence Bionicle: Untold. But there was this line between MNInc and BU that hadn't really been defined. A line that would slowly grow bigger. This way, MNInc dressed up B:U as this large project about making stories, comics, Art, MOCs, and Short Stories about the untold moments of Bionicle, that would never be revealed. And you could say that MNInc was at the bottom and a cover, B:U was above it.

Well, that is it right?
Well, no. The truth is that the Art, Comics, MOCs, etc. are Mata Nui Inc., working for B:U. But at the time, that line didn't have to exist. But that was about to change. The Atlas was the first thing that would be a different project, and would have been a different thing completely, while been a KanohiJournal publication. But we moved further. We decided that MNInc, should be allied and merged with Plast! A.K.A. KanohiJournal, KANOHI.novus, and Chronicles. Which meant that supposed parts of B:U should became clear that they are MNInc and the line between the two formed. What we did was, that B:U was the 6 Groups of writers and the rest were MNInc working for that. The Atlas and Awakenings, were MNInc work and had nothing to do with B:U.

What does that mean then?
It means that the cover of MNI was slowly been dropped, for the merge. And B:U from THE project became A project. People start to understand that B:U wasn't the priority, but was a job of MNInc. Of course that worked perfect; we wanted that.

I don't understand then, where's the big problem?
Well it wasn't such a big one; until the merge. The merge was what really brought B:U to the edge of collapsing, we were discussing of terminating it. Why? Because, B:U was doing the same as K.n story, and wasn't planned to be in it. Secondly, well with the merge KanohiJournal Outreach became our new priority. With B:U’s ultimate fate not decided, it was throw off the throne and came to be 6 Groups with some work done from MNInc. And with our two other projects focusing on KJ stuff and B:U not decided if it will to be in, the project reached the chaotic conduction.

So, you just said, let’s reboot the thing?

No, it was an other event that actually made this happen. During a discussion with Celu, I suggested we, the MNInc presidents, get to be incharge of a project. The idea was made true and Celu became incharge of KanohiJournal Outreach, Dark became incharge of the Solis Magna Serias: The Atlas and I was left incharge, of B:U. But Celu wanted to focus more on Outreach, so he gave up the leadership of Origins to Naruto, this made me thought of focusing more on B:U and make some brand new changes.

Does that mean you stop B:U?!
No, I'm not. I'm trying to revamp the project, close it and reboot it to fit the new standards. Because think it like this: B:U is way over expanded for the new MNI. Although B:U wasn't expanded too much for the old times, now it is.

Yes, but what happens with it, novus story or no?
I can't stretch this mater anymore. We will discuss the possible options. The best two options are: B:U Story is accepted into K.n story, and we move forward. B:U is left outside, but continues. With this option we reasonable shut it down. But shut down our creator, father project? I wouldn't do it. In such case I will only keep B:U if people really want it. But the changes will help, a lot.

Well, what are those giant changes? and aren't changes confusing?
Maybe the biggest change is the redone of the sculpture and the new way of categorising things, using Groups no more. Yes, changes are confusing. But, changes such as a revamp, introducing easiest ways of doing stuff, that is really what makes changes rather confusing; but helps everyone to understand of the situation. Maybe the most confusing change I'm gonna apply is, that as of this Day BIONICLE: Untold, is once more BIONICLE: Ancients. Why? Because the name describes, that this project is about the untold years of Bionicle, rather than just it's Ancient past. So the new name fits better, the new look and ways of the project. The next change is, the biggest of all, and is the most core changing, change. The name ''Group'' will be dropped. You might say ''Yes, but we know them so well and understand them and the new way will be bad and, and'' The groups might be easy for you, who have been here since the start, but for new people, it is not. When the sequel of Group 1 is Group 5, then it's just ridiculous. Nobody will ever make connections about those serials, rather will it help them understand the timeline. It is just a far stretched, system that work better, when B:U was this giant project.

So what’s new system?
Well, it's just as a tree. B:A is the root with three main branches growing off it. They are called Eras. The Eras grow more branches which are the Serials, named, Gilds. The Eras and gilds are numbered correspondently with the timeline, so people will be able to understand it better.

And those are?
First we have Era 1: Altus Regnum (Ancient Kingdoms) which includes Gild 1: Origins and Gild 2: Altus Bellum. Next comes Era 2: Lure of Crime, which consists of a Gild, Gild 3: Lein's Tales. I'm not giving a sequel for some reasons, first the sequel proposed was, a serial that well, has inside it what happen to the Bota Magna moon. Well, we kinda are getting that explored in the Yesterday Quest. Also, I don't want just a Lein sequel, which just leaves a cliff-hanger and then says the rest of the story. The sequel must have a new plot, some new characters, but to still be something that has to do with what Lein was Doing. It's a sequel, not a new serial.

Conclusion
B:A is not stopping until we get a decision. Feel free to disagree with me. What I wanted to achieve was a better new, project that will continue, based on the new data, and will stand up to the others and show to Plast! people that we can reach the professional level.

BIONICLE: Ancients Ba210

Bionicle: Ancients Part

In charge: Riglax Krom, MNInc VP and Head Director.
Assists: The MNInc Secretaries.
Head Writers: Celu Krom (MNInc President), Riglax Krom (look up), Legolover-361 (MNInc Secretary)

Mata Nui Inc. for Bionicle: Ancients

MNInc. President: Celu Krom, Riglax Krom, Dark Krom

MNInc. Scretaries: Aderia, Mangai, Legolover-361

Art Leader: Dark Krom

MOCs Leaders: Shadow Destroyer, ToaMagna12

3D Art Leader: Phantax Krom

Podcast Leader: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Music Leader: ~Aero~, MicroSnipe

Greg Correspondents Leader: Toa Naruto

Publicity Leader: Legolover-361

BIONICLE: Ancients Ba310

Era 1: Altus Regnum (AR)

Gild 1: Origins
Head Writer: Celu Krom
1. Phantax Krom
2. Legolover-361
3. Krakax
4. Rookie
5. Toa Naruto
6. Shadow Destroyer
7. TheSkeletonMan939

Gild 2: Altus Bellum
Head Writer: Celu Krom
1. Phantax Krom
2. Legolover-361
3. Krakax
4. Rookie
5. Toa Naruto
6. Shadow Destroyer
7. TheSkeletonMan939

Era 2: Lure of Crime (LoC)

Gild 3: Lein's Tale
Head Writer: Legolover-361
1. TAK The Voyager
2. DXD
3. toa ordaku
4. Toa Spirit
5. Open
6. Open
7. Open

Era 3: Wonders of the Great Beings (WoG)

Gild 4: The Grand Creation
Head Writer: Riglax Krom
1. Aderia
2. ToaMagna12
3. ~Aero~
4. Kazi Toa of ice
5. HBBG Krom
6. Winnie the Pooh
7. Arcalis

Gild 5: Price of Jealousy
Head Writer: Riglax Krom
1. Aderia
2. ToaMagna12
3. ~Aero~
4. Kazi Toa of ice
5. HBBG Krom
6. Winnie the Pooh
7. Arcalis

Acted Podcast

Gild 6: Their Mistake
Head Writer: Rusty Red Raptor
Head Actor: Celu Krom
Narrator - Aderia
Element Lord of Fire – Doctor Bob
Element Lord of Water- Legolover-361
Element Lord of Jungle- ~Aero~
Element Lord of Sand- Celu Krom
Element Lord of Rock- Dark Hunter
Element Lord of Ice- MrSciFyGuy
Various Agori - Open!

BIONICLE: Ancients Ba410

This is all the work done by Mata Nui Inc. for Bionicle: Ancients.

BIONICLE: Ancients Ba510

NOTICE: Since this contest is not official, (BIONICLE-wise) all entries must be placed here, in Celu's Blog as comments.

BIONICLE: Ancients Art Contest #1: Ancient Inhabitant
August 1 - September 20

Objective:
Design The basic form of an Typical Ancient Glatorian, and how should he look like.

Rules:
1. Any Art Style is allowed.
2. No pre-made art.
3. No Coloring
4. No identifying what tribe the come from, it must look neutral.
5. The Glatorian wear their Armor as a uniform and it is to make the people see which Tribe they belonged to. So, no flames, water, snakes opr anything on it.
6. They must have lesser implants as the usual ones, because the originally didn't have much, if they had any.

Judges:
Celu Krom
Phantax Krom
Riglax Krom
Dark Krom

Entry Format:
BZP Name:
Entry:

Prize:
Having your entry used a the design of each Glatorian, in the entire project!

Again entries must be placed in Celu's Blog (see above)

BIONICLE: Ancients Art Contest #2: Advertisement Posters
Coming in October!

BIONICLE: Ancients Ba610

Until now, the given MOCs are The Element Lords and the know Great Beings.

B:A MOCs #1: Element Lords:

Rock Element Lord - Taken (Krakax)
Sand Element Lord - Taken (Shadow Destroyer)
Water Element Lord - Taken (ToaMagna12)
Fire Element Lord - Finished (Doctor Bob)
Jungle Element Lord - Taken (Toa Magna12)
Ice Element Lord - Finished (Shadow Destroyer)

B:A MOCs #2: Angonce and Heremus
Heremus - by ToaMagna12
Angonce (1) (2) (3) - by Dark Krom

BIONICLE: Ancients Ba710

Writers
Leader: Riglax Krom
Toa Naruto
Phantax Krom
Legolover-361
Krakax
Rookie
Celu Krom
Shadow Destroyer
TheSkeletonMan939
Legolover-361
TAK The Voyager
DXD
toa ordaku
Toa Spirit
Aderia
ToaMagna12
~Aero~
Kazi Toa of ice
HBBG Krom
Winnie the Pooh
Arcalis

Artists
Leader: Dark Krom
Lunekk

MOCers
Leaders: Shadow Destroyer, ToaMagna12
Dark Krom
Doctor Bob
Krakax

3D Artists
Leader: Phantax Krom

Podcasters
Leader: Tahu Nuva 3.0
Celu Krom
Doctor Bob
Legolover-361
~Aero~
Aderia
Dark Hunter
Toa Naruto

BioRecords
Leader: MircoSnipe
~Aero~(Leader)
Legolover-361

Greg Correspondents
Toa Naruto(Leader)
Mangai: Paladin
Aderia
Celu Kron

BIONICLE: Ancients Ba810

Note: For further information and joining, pm the Leaders of the Faction (Music, Serials, Art) you’d like to join. But within the pm it MUST have a sample of your work, such as a story, or sketch or MOC or something that provides us wit the info you can actually do, what you want to. Also by joining a MNInc group, you my request by the Staff, to enter a any MNInc project.

Now, open jobs are:

1. Writers, right now, only for Gild 3. If we get more in Gild 3, positions will open to the others.

2. Actors, for Their Mistake. For various characters, you can send your lines to "Their_Mistake_Podcast@verizon.net" A.K.A. Celupnus and Rusty Red Raptor.

3. Art, The first content about designing the typical ancient Glatorian is [url="http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=1601&showentry=89790"]here[/url]! You can still join never the less or try the [TSMS]: The Atlas. Also don't forget the new contest coming!

4. MOCs, The projects now might be taken, but in the future they’ll be more! So join and expect to MOC after characters! Which will later became 3D Models!

5. BioRecords. If you’re interested in creating the Music for MNInc or the Theme for Their Mistake then don't just read this, join!

6. 3D Art. We're planning on creating photos and videos about our Serials. 3D Artist will model after some of our MOCs and then create whole videos! So be free to join! Or Join MNInc, in Outreach!

Note: All the workers work for Mata Nui Inc.

BIONICLE: Ancients Ba910

Chapters:
Chapters will be written, by a gild writer, depending on the turn, that is defined above (this is the turn the writers entered) then, the writer will double check it and post on the Forum of the serial, in a Topic named "Chapter #: (Name)" with description "Writtten from (Writer's name)". There he'll post the chapter, so other can review it, and make adjustments. After all had agreed, the Topic will be locked by me, and the chapter will pass to the Greg Corresponders Team, which will preview it for canon errors. After the final version is done, I'll give it to the writer and he'll post the chapter's in the Story Topic.

Keeping Canon:
All questions releated to the canon, must be pmed to one of the Greg Correcspondents:
Toa Naruto(Leader)
Mangai: Paladin
Rusty Red Raptor
Celu Kron

BIONICLE: Ancients Ba1010

Mata Nui Inc. Other Projects
KanohiJournal Outreach
Solis Magna Series: The Atlas

Friends/Affiliates
Mata Nui Inc.(You're here)
KanohiJournal
KANOHI.novus
Chronicles

Topic Version: 1.3

Last edited by Riglax Krom on 18th September 2010, 3:16 pm; edited 17 times in total

2BIONICLE: Ancients Empty Re: BIONICLE: Ancients 3rd September 2010, 5:51 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Wonderful! I hope Outreach will soon be as organized as this. Tongue

3BIONICLE: Ancients Empty Re: BIONICLE: Ancients 3rd September 2010, 7:52 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Wait...

I'm no longer an assisstant?

Cry

Tongue

Only half joking here.

4BIONICLE: Ancients Empty Re: BIONICLE: Ancients 3rd September 2010, 7:55 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

no your still one that is just wrong. Tongue

5BIONICLE: Ancients Empty Re: BIONICLE: Ancients 3rd September 2010, 8:01 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Goodie!

Cool

Also, good luck. Remember, guys, I'm a Greg Correspondent, so PM me your questions about the storyline Wink .

6BIONICLE: Ancients Empty Re: BIONICLE: Ancients 4th September 2010, 5:33 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

What is wrong?

7BIONICLE: Ancients Empty Re: BIONICLE: Ancients 4th September 2010, 7:29 am

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

I thought I wasn't an assisstant.