Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kanohijournal Website

+5
Riglax
The Dark Hunter
Captain Marvel
Celu
Rahkashi
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Kanohijournal Website Empty Kanohijournal Website 9th October 2011, 7:25 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

I recently gained permission to edit the Kanohijournal website, however, I need some sort of project to work on.

So: this message is for anyone who works on any project for Kanohijournal or any other Plast! project. If you need a page created/edited, this is the place to say it.

Cheers,
Rahkashi

2Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 9th October 2011, 7:26 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

This is great, I don't need anything down but some other MNI people need there pages edited and some added!

3Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 9th October 2011, 9:51 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

MNI Author, MOCist, Musician

MNI Author, MOCist, Musician

Actually, my friend asked a question about the Lesovikk's hiatus contest, and it hasn't been answered for more than two weeks.

Just thought I'd put this in for him, even though I work for MNI.

-CM

4Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 10th October 2011, 12:13 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Sweet, congrats. Do you think you could change the info blurb on the Awakenings page to this?

Around 100,000 years ago, the Toa Mata were created on Artakha as a ‘failsafe’ in the case of Mata Nui’s downfall...

Awakenings follows the legendary team of Toa before their launch into the Endless Ocean following the Great Cataclysm. Divided into two series, Awakenings will be produced by Mata Nui Inc, and released as a part of KanohiJournal Publications.

In the first series, the Toa Mata are awakened for the first time and learn what it means to be a Toa. Trained by Hydraxon, they will be embark on deadly missions and engage in various challenges in order to discover and master their powers. After completing their training, for the first time the Toa Mata will learn what it means to work as a team – and to respect the Three Virtues.

The second series will see the Toa Mata in Karda Nui, where they will have to protect the resident Matoran workers and prepare to fulfill their destiny. Unfortunately, by-products left by the laborious preparations to launch Mata Nui, the Avohkah, go on rampage and try to prevent Mata Nui’s launch by killing the Av-Matoran. The Avohkah are sentient creatures made of pure lighting energy, and the Toa Mata must figure out how to stop them in a race against time, in the Time Before Time!

5Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 10th October 2011, 4:24 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Excuse me, but may I ask why? The site has information about both MNI and Plast! - let's face it, you just came back from a huge hiatus.

How come you suddenly have the rights to edit it, while none of the MNI staff have any short of editing rights? Because right now, the AC pages need some work. Who gave you permission?

6Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 10th October 2011, 7:15 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Riglax wrote:Excuse me, but may I ask why? The site has information about both MNI and Plast! - let's face it, you just came back from a huge hiatus.

How come you suddenly have the rights to edit it, while none of the MNI staff have any short of editing rights? Because right now, the AC pages need some work. Who gave you permission?

So, I did come back from a huge hiatus. That's life. I'm sure there are plenty of other people who have taken "hiatus's" and never came back.

Anyways, the reason why I was given the right to edit was because I have a background in HTML and website creation/editing. And Bioran gave me permission. As for why you do not have the rights to it, that is not exactly my department, and on top of that I have no idea why.

Rahkashi

Last edited by Rahkashi on 10th October 2011, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 10th October 2011, 8:34 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Right now I want the TM page to be edited: Put a link to the official MNI email for those who want to audition; and add these pictures to the slideshow- http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/ac_poster_3.jpg and http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/ac_poster_4.jpg also that page has this weird thing where everything is shifted way to the right, offscreen. These things would be appreciated. Smile

Last edited by GoldenTahu on 21st October 2011, 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

8Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 11th October 2011, 12:13 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Rahkashi wrote:
Riglax wrote:Excuse me, but may I ask why? The site has information about both MNI and Plast! - let's face it, you just came back from a huge hiatus.

So, I did come back from a huge hiatus. That's life. I'm sure there are plenty of other people who have taken "hiatus's" and never came back.

Anyways, the reason why I was given the right to edit was because I have a background in HTML and website creation/editing. And Bioran gave me permission. As for why you do not have the rights to it, that is not exactly my department, and on top of that I have no idea why.

Rahkashi

Alright, I was just wondering how you got the rights so fast. Anyways.

9Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 14th October 2011, 6:22 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Alright. I'll try to get these done this weekend. Thanks!

10Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 15th October 2011, 1:55 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

Well, Riglax and Legolover both has rights now, though as I said Rahkashi is in charge of the "team".

11Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 16th October 2011, 5:03 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

GoldenTahu wrote:Right now I want the TM page to be edited: Put a link to the official MNI email for those who want to audition; and add these pictures to the slideshow- http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/ac_poster_3.jpg and http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/ac_poster_4.jpg; also that page has this wierd thing where everything is shifted way to the right, offscreen. These things would be appreciated. Smile

Before I can work on this, you should know a couple things: First, I need to know which page has the odd shifty thing you described. Also, it will probably benefit you to know that the second link goes nowhere (dead).

Muchos Gracias - Rahk

12Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 18th October 2011, 10:17 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Here's that faulty page(it may just be my pc, hopefully): http://kanohijournal.com/ancientchronicle/audio/
And you can find the 2nd image here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5115533

13Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 19th October 2011, 9:44 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Can you please make two minor changes to the Awakenings page? I'd prefer this image as the page header, and the blurb updated with this new one(hopefully retaining the italics and other such text effects):
Around 100,000 years ago, the Toa Mata were created on Artakha as a ‘failsafe’ in the case of Mata Nui’s downfall...

Awakenings follows the legendary team of Toa before their launch into the Endless Ocean following the Great Cataclysm. Divided into two series, Awakenings will be a webcomic produced by Mata Nui Inc, and released as a part of KanohiJournal Publications.

In the first series, the Toa Mata are awakened for the first time and learn what it means to be a Toa. Trained by Hydraxon, they will be embark on deadly missions and engage in various challenges in order to discover and master their powers. After completing their training, for the first time the Toa Mata will learn what it means to work as a team – and to respect the Three Virtues.

The second series will see the Toa Mata in Karda Nui, where they will have to protect the resident Matoran workers and prepare to fulfill their destiny. Unfortunately, by-products left by the laborious preparations to launch Mata Nui, the Avohkah, go on rampage and try to prevent Mata Nui’s launch by killing the Av-Matoran. The Avohkah are sentient creatures made of pure lighting energy, and the Toa Mata must figure out how to stop them in a race against time, in the Time Before Time!

Thanks! Smile

14Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 19th October 2011, 11:57 pm

Purmou

Purmou

Plast! Chief Information Officer

Plast! Chief Information Officer

The blurb's been updated, DH, but that picture is way too big to be the header.

15Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 20th October 2011, 12:56 am

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Ah, thanks, thats good enough Smile

16Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 20th October 2011, 11:48 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

The Darkest Hunter wrote:Can you please make two minor changes to the Awakenings page? I'd prefer this image as the page header, and the blurb updated with this new one(hopefully retaining the italics and other such text effects):

Awakenings follows the legendary team of Toa before their launch into the Endless Ocean following the Great Cataclysm. Divided into two series, Awakenings will be a webcomic produced by Mata Nui Inc, and released as a part of KanohiJournal Publications.

Thanks! Smile

lol, now both me and Legolover can edit the KJP pages, so there's no reason to keep asking these guys - just shoot us a pm.

17Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 20th October 2011, 12:06 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Well, requests should probably still be posted here so KJP staff can look over them to make sure they're okay.

18Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 20th October 2011, 12:14 pm

Bioran23

Bioran23

It's definitely a good idea for us to keep track of edits here, so that requests won't conflict with each other.

19Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 20th October 2011, 5:33 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Yea. Riglex and Legolover and I should come up with some system on how we can keep track of requests.

20Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 29th October 2011, 11:16 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

So, I've been thinking about that system we talked about earlier, guys. My basic outline is this:

A topic will be posted in the KJ Forum, regarding only the updates done in the KJP website. When anyone with permission wants to edit the site, they will do so, and thereafter post a "before and after" version of the page or the part of the code they edited, like a history.

It will help us keep track of everything, revert edits and keep archives.

21Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 29th October 2011, 11:24 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

I like that idea.

22Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 29th October 2011, 4:17 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Yea, me too. Also, we need to figure out who exactly has permission.

- Rahk

23Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 29th October 2011, 4:20 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Bioran, Spawn, you, Me, and Legolover.

That's all the people that currently have permission to edit the site.

24Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 29th October 2011, 4:33 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Awesome. As a side question, what do you edit it with?

25Kanohijournal Website Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 29th October 2011, 4:49 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Though I haven't practiced it at all yet, I tried using FileZilla. Then my computer got a virus. I won't have it back until tomorrow XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum