Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kanohijournal Website

+5
Riglax
The Dark Hunter
Captain Marvel
Celu
Rahkashi
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Kanohijournal Website 9th October 2011, 7:25 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

First topic message reminder :

I recently gained permission to edit the Kanohijournal website, however, I need some sort of project to work on.

So: this message is for anyone who works on any project for Kanohijournal or any other Plast! project. If you need a page created/edited, this is the place to say it.

Cheers,
Rahkashi

26Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 29th October 2011, 11:51 pm

Bioran23

Bioran23

Plast! Executive Chairman

Riglax wrote:Bioran, Spawn, you, Me, and Legolover.

That's all the people that currently have permission to edit the site.
And SK. Wink

27Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 30th October 2011, 3:16 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Bioran23 wrote:
Riglax wrote:Bioran, Spawn, you, Me, and Legolover.

That's all the people that currently have permission to edit the site.
And SK. Wink

>_<

*facepalm 2x COMBO*

28Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 1st November 2011, 3:17 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

So how close is it to being edited now?

29Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 1st November 2011, 5:14 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I'm setting up my computer now. I should be able to get back on schedule by Friday.

30Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 1st November 2011, 6:24 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

GoldenTahu wrote:So how close is it to being edited now?

I added the eMail address you requested, however i'm still trying to figure out the pictures.

31Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 5th November 2011, 2:42 am

Purmou

Purmou

Plast! Chief Information Officer

I took the site offline for a little bit so I can implement the visual editing system. It wasn't working before but now I perfected my method and am implementing it.

When you go to the site, you should get either an Internal Server Error or a 503 error. Don't be alarmed when you get a message like that.

32Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 5th November 2011, 7:39 am

Bioran23

Bioran23

K. Make sure the site is back up by noon PST, however. (If I come on tomorrow morning and find the site is still down I'll not be pleased. Tongue)

In the future can we code up a nice notice to be put up when the site goes offline? Internal Server Errors 1) don't look nice and 2) not so good if Google's bots picks us up.

33Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 5th November 2011, 12:39 pm

Purmou

Purmou

There's a way to put a message up if we were hosting the site on one of our computers. Unfortunately we aren't, so this might be the best way.

We could set up PHP redirects at the top of EVERY PAGE and make them point to a site offline page (which I reated and uploaded already, if you're up for the challenge).

34Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 5th November 2011, 12:50 pm

Bioran23

Bioran23

Just complete it ASAP for now. We'll prepare the message for next time.

35Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 5th November 2011, 2:00 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Isn't it possible to create an "error page" that you can use to redirect people to a page?

36Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 5th November 2011, 4:28 pm

Purmou

Purmou

Okay, I redirected it. It'll be complete later tonight and I'll bring it back online.

37Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Remember! 12th November 2011, 10:52 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Remember, if you are working on a KJP or MNI project, and need its various web-pages updated, post your request here or contact Me (Rahkashi), Spawn of Teridax, Legolover or Riglax.

Thanks -

Rahkashi

38Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 12th November 2011, 11:37 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I did... hasn't been done. Tongue

39Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 13th November 2011, 6:38 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

You requested that the Their Mistake page be updated with the KJP email address, which I did, but as for the pictures you requested, I did not design the picture slide, so I'll need to talk to the person who did.

40Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 13th November 2011, 10:45 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

That would be either Bioran or Purmou I'm guessing. And the page still all shifts to the left so I can't see the slide, but is that just me? If it is then NVM about that.

Edit: Whoever fixed that little problem, thank you!

41Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 18th November 2011, 4:19 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

GT, could you please pm me exactly what you need updated? I'm going to be updating the AC Pages soon, so I wanna know.

42Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 18th November 2011, 4:43 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Just the 2 images for the slide I asked for here( the page positioning has been fixed thankfully): https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net/t433-kanohijournal-website#6887

43Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 19th November 2011, 8:18 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Thanks Riglax. That's a pretty interesting feature, that slide-picture thing (whatever it is called). I should (and need to) learn more about it. Who/where designed it/did you get it from

44Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 25th November 2011, 3:42 am

Purmou

Purmou

Okay guys, backend is set up.

Whoever requires access, please PM me your desired username and passwords. Your passwords can be changed at any time, however Bioran and I do have the power to change it if necessary.

45Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 25th November 2011, 3:39 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Please explain Purmou

46Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 26th November 2011, 3:19 pm

Purmou

Purmou

Whoever needs access will be given an account and can access an admin area of the site where they have the ability to edit pages. There is a visual editor so you don't need to know HTML and now they don't need to request that we change anything for them.

So yes, PM your info. Rahkashi, you still have FTP access.

47Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 26th November 2011, 4:13 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

So wait - we aren't allowed to use our FTP access anymore?

What.

48Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 26th November 2011, 4:24 pm

Purmou

Purmou

Sure you are, but this makes it easier.

49Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 26th November 2011, 4:26 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Oh, alright, I was just so fed up with getting used to using it. Oh well, I guess I can use both anyways.

50Kanohijournal Website - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanohijournal Website 28th November 2011, 8:27 pm

Rahkashi

Rahkashi

KanohiJournal Staff

KanohiJournal Staff

Yup. But I prefer the whole "WISIWIG" system to be a little limiting. I prefer to have full control over what I am editing.

But it's nice to know we have the option.

- Rahk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum