Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Sample (Origins's Prologue)

+2
Skarloth
Celu
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1My Sample (Origins's Prologue) - Page 2 Empty My Sample (Origins's Prologue) 8th October 2010, 6:40 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

First topic message reminder :

“Ehrye?!”

“Yes, Vhisola?” replied Ehrye, Vhisola looked at the Le-Matoran, “You okay? That earthquake was horrible.”

“I’m fine; where are the others?” asked Ehrye.

“I don’t know where they’ve gone”, said Vhisola, “So what do we do now?”

Ehrye was silent for about five minutes, then replied back, “well first we find out where that hole came from,” Ehrye pointed somewhere across the skyline of Metru Nui.

Vhisola turned around and saw a gaping hole in the sky.

A little bit later the two where back together; there were few minor injuries but other than that they were all fine. Ehrye asked, “So, how do we get to that “hole in the universe?”

“Quiet,” whispered Vhisola, “I hear someone, or something.”

The two stood there for about thirty seconds, then Vhisola screamed, “Run!”

Ehrye ran, he was a bit faster than Vhisola; as he was looking back telling Vhisola to hurry. The two stopped running, and Vhisola said, “we’ve lost them.”

“I guess we can walk, hopefully we’ll find a way out.” Vhisola suggested, Ehrye looked at her, “I guess we can,” the Matoran of ice said, so off went they went, walking to that “hole.”

The two had been searching for hours to find a way out; then after 5 hours Vhisola screamed to Ehrye, “I found a hatch!”

Ehrye ran to where Vhisola was trying to open the hatch; he got behind her and pulled with her. The door swung open, them falling back; the two stood back up, they were both hoping they would find a friend outside the hatch. Soon both of them had stepped out; they spotted a tall being not far away, and both Ehrye and Vhisola ran up to a Toa they knew as Tahu. “Toa Tahu, what’s going on?” asked Vhisola, Tahu replied, “we won, we beat Teridax and he’s dead.”

“Thanks goodness,” said Ehyre, “so where are, Tahu?”

“Where on a place called Spherus Magna,” answered Tahu. Later Vhisola and Ehrye were sitting around a fire which Tahu had created; Ehyre asked, “So Vhisola what do you want to do tomorrow?”

“I don’t know, there’s so much to explore now,” replied Vhisola.

The next morning came around; Vhisola and Ehyre decided to explore a cavern that they heard about from a blue toa-looking warrior. “So where again did this warrior say this cavern was,” asked Ehrye.

“She said it was somewhere up ahead,” replied Vhisola; the two walked on for about another 10 minutes.

Then, they reach a hole in a mountain side; the two decided to walk in. When they reached the back they saw a ruin of a large door. “How do we get in?” Asked Ehrye, Vhisola replied to him, “we climb.”

The two climbed over the ruin; when they reached the top they saw a row of entrance to different terrains, volcanic, forest, ocean, and more; “Well lets go,” said Ehrye.

The two had been looking around for about 3 hours not finding anything interesting; then, “Vhisola come here I think I found something!” Yelled Ehrye.

Vhisola immediately ran to Ehrye; inscribed on the wall was a story reading;

“Many billions of years ago, two large spiral galaxies collided. As the super massive black holes collided at the center, a massive blast wave was sent out as well as ferocious jets of matter from the double-black hole, seeding the area around with elements, but tearing apart the galaxy as well. These waves of gases collided with a solar system nearby containing a rocky, barren world called Spherus Magna. The waves of matter seeded it with the necessary elements to form protodermis. Over the years, protodermis formed in the core of the planet and seeped through the surface, turning the barren world into a lush planet full of life.”

Vhisola and Ehrye stared at each other, both wondering what they had stumbled upon.

To be continued…

26My Sample (Origins's Prologue) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sample (Origins's Prologue) 2nd November 2010, 2:06 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

TheSkeletonMan939 wrote:I see nothing at all even remotely relating to a library. And what I understood from Legolover and Celu the Jack is that the sample was considered published because they submitted it to a library. I said maybe it didn't have to be official and that could have served as a teaser instead of the real thing. If the first book in a series has a preview for the second book in the series (the first chapter of the book, for instance) in the back, does that mean it can't be changed even if it affects storyline issues? No, it can be changed.

In a nutshell, I have no idea why you linked to that topic.

Dagger Rigglax wrote:What? Huh Skeleton read that topic it explains samples! Jeez, so much confusion for nothing. Samples are teasers.

Just, jeez.
Um, TheSkeletonMan just said that he understands what samples are. All he's saying is that we can consider the 'prologue to Origins' placed in our local library's Teen 'Zine as a preview of our story, rather than the actual prologue (which, in essance, is what samples are).

27My Sample (Origins's Prologue) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sample (Origins's Prologue) 2nd November 2010, 3:51 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Actually look this:

TheSkeletonMan939 wrote:I see nothing at all even remotely relating to a library. And what I understood from Legolover and Celu the Jack is that the sample was considered published because they submitted it to a library. I said maybe it didn't have to be official and that could have served as a teaser instead of the real thing. If the first book in a series has a preview for the second book in the series (the first chapter of the book, for instance) in the back, does that mean it can't be changed even if it affects storyline issues? No, it can be changed.

He clearly doesn't know what samples are or he's missing important details. Samples are not AC cannon, and they might be used as a backstory. But are not. For now. Shrugs

28My Sample (Origins's Prologue) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sample (Origins's Prologue) 2nd November 2010, 4:56 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Dagger Rigglax wrote:Actually look this:

He clearly doesn't know what samples are or he's missing important details. Samples are not AC cannon, and they might be used as a backstory. But are not. For now. Shrugs
I don't see what you're saying -- he's just saying that it could serve as a teaser, which is what samples are -- teaser trailers of a sort. Correct?

At least, that's what you seem to imply in the topic you linked to...

29My Sample (Origins's Prologue) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sample (Origins's Prologue) 2nd November 2010, 5:03 pm

TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939

Retired

Retired

Ah, I see what you're saying.

This topic says it's a sample.

But it was submitted to a library. That made me think it was officially published. Just because this topic has "Sample" in the title does not mean that it cannot be stated that it is no longer a sample. Of course you can do that.

So I assumed it was officially published, because no one explained to me that the topic would, instead of saying "Sample", it would say something else.

I guess I could have made it more clear what I wanted to know.

So: because the prologue that was in the topic with "Sample" in it (even though was submitted to a library) is not the real prologue? Because you really didn't make that clear to me, or that topic.

30My Sample (Origins's Prologue) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sample (Origins's Prologue) 2nd November 2010, 6:12 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yeah it's kinda like a prologue but not really official.

31My Sample (Origins's Prologue) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sample (Origins's Prologue) 2nd November 2010, 7:04 pm

TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939

Retired

Retired

Okay, that's what I wanted to know. Thanks. Smile

32My Sample (Origins's Prologue) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sample (Origins's Prologue) 4th November 2010, 10:35 am

Karmanu

Karmanu

MNI Author

MNI Author

Maybe it's just me, but parts of it sound a little stiff. It flows better if you say "Ehrye was silent for a few minutes" instead of "Ehrye was silent for about 5 minutes." Again, maybe it's just me.

Karmanu

33My Sample (Origins's Prologue) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sample (Origins's Prologue) 23rd November 2010, 8:27 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Wow, I didn't know any of the stuff on the second page.

Kpik out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum