Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prisonbreak

+7
Razgriz
The Shadowed
The Dark Hunter
Riglax
Skarloth
Zarayna
St. Francis
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 39]

1Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Prisonbreak 15th June 2011, 6:04 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

Today's the day, we all told ourselves. After two years of planning, two years we'd never get back, today was the day. It started out without a hitch. We went to our normal jobs, delegated by the Toa who ran this place. Fools. They never assumed, never even let it slip into their bloated, self-righteous heads that maybe we would escape. No. It couldn't be possible. Maybe it wouldn't have crossed ours, either, if conditions weren't so crappy here. We were beaten, starved, and degraded, which is NOT the way you want to fix the "dregs of society" like us. But I digress.

It started small. A prisoner or two "disappeared", the guards were sure it was just another murder. Security was loosened. That's when we took our chance. We overpowered what guards we could overpower, took what weapons we could, and torched that darn island to the ground. Hagah, that was their name for it. After some Toa Team of guardians. About 60 of us planned our escape. A quarter of that didn't make it, including my best friend. Crazy Piraka charged into a guard tower with an improvized explosive strapped to his chest trying to distract the sharpshooters. It wasn't pretty.

Anyway, we got to the teleportation devices that the prison inspectors used, but we found out they had already been switched to one-way when we sent five prisoners in and they came back in scorched body bags. Now we were stuck, and the Prison Board could fill the darn island with guards, cops, bounty hunters and the like whenever they wanted to. So, the 40 of us that were left went our seperate ways, figuring there was no way we could all get out in one big group. Now here we are, 40 murderers, thieves, drug cookers, and the like, trying to get off whatever's left of Hagah alive...and free.

Oh, happy days.

-Kellin (Prisoner #48104)

Locations

Hagah - The main island, home of the prison.

Hagah State Prison - Or what's left of it. The whole place was destroyed by the prisoners, and now only a few intact pieces of it are being used as bases for prisoners who are trying to form their own governmental system.

Free Hagah - The settlement constructed by the special police force that the Prison Board sent to quell the prisoners. Getting in here is murder, literally. The orders are shoot on sight unless you have the Guardchip embedded in your arm.

The Hagah Islets - There is a ring of dwarf islands surrounding Hagah, six to be exact, and each is named after a Toa Hagah.

Norik - The Islet of fire, Hakann, rival of everyone but himself, and second in command of the Prison board, resides here. The islet is no more than one miles in diameter, as all of the islets are. In the very center of this land of fire and lava is a black dome, burnt, with one entrance. Inside this base is Hakann and his soldiers.

Gaaki - The Islet of Water, this place is a small jungle with many rivers and small lakes, in the center of the lush jungle is a steel dome base, surrounded by about a hundred yards of dirt and sand. Vezok, the Piraka who lives and works there, doesn't like nature.

Iruini - The Islet of Air, it is basically a foggy island, with nothing on it but a gunmetal dome base, where Zaktan, the leader of the Prison Board, lives and works. Some very odd rumors come from this islet, such as the idea that Zaktan is the fog, or at least lives in it.

Pouks - The Islet of Stone, this small island is a metal box, surrounded by a force field, it's actually obvious that Avak lives here. No one is ever seen coming out, or going in, and nothing is known about the inside.

Kualus - The Islet of ice, it is a living mountain, just like the one on Xia, except it is under control by the islet's owner, Thok. The base on this islet is said to be deep within the mountain.

Bomonga - The Islet of Earth, it is nothing but a flat surface or sand, sinking sand, it is rumored to have it's base in the center of the sand pit. Reidak and his soldier dwell here, but they are rarely seen.

That's pretty much it. The smart ones don't generally stay in one place. It's an easy way to get captured or killed.

Factions

Prison Board - Otherwise known as The Piraka, six Skakdi who work for the Dark Hunters. They poorly run the island, and are the cause of the riot, and this whole problem with the Prison. Some say they were trying to make the Prisoners into a large army, but they backfired on them, and the riot began.

Prisoners - The 40 survivors of the Prisonbreak. They're generally not seen in groups, as it brings too much attention from the Board. They're mainly trying to get off the island alive, and all allegiances between them are fragile at best.

Natives - The residents of Hagah. They're abused by the Prison Board and treated bluntly by the prisoners, so it's not likely that they'd be too happy to see a member of either side.

Playable Species

Matoran
Toa
Steltian
Vortixx
Skakdi
Turaga

There are rumors that something went wrong with the teleporation devices when the prisoners tried using them, and a couple Black and White Makuta leaked out of some alternate dimensions. What a load of junk, huh?

Well, anyway, good luck surviving. I've told you all I can. Hope to see you in the free world, mate.

Credits

Kazi/Didact/Skar-After I pitched him the idea, he was a great help with the locations, factions, and improving on my initial backstory. I share credit with him.
Zar-For being gracious enough to withdraw his own RPG in order to let me put this up here.
Rig and DH-For letting me put up Prisonbreak as the official MNI RPG.

Staff

Tyler Durden-Host (June 15, 2011-present)
Skarloth-Moderator 1(June 15, 2011-present)
Muscles Glasses-Moderator 2(August 16, 2011-present)

Former Staff

Rising Moon-Moderator 2(July 1, 2011-July 11, 2011)
Der Blitzmesser-Moderator 2(July 11, 2011-July 16, 2011)
The Zarnalo-Moderator 2 (June 15, 2011-July 1, 2011; July 16, 2011-August 16, 2011)

Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously.
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-mods against you, don't do it back, tell a Prisonbreak Mod.
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character.
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character.
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi.

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission.
• Don't kill anothers character without permission.
• Unlimited Characters.
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think.
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character.
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (Life, Creation, or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts. Light and Shadow are allowed, but only if you have a good enough reason deemed fit by a majority of the Prisonbreak mods. Custom species are allowed, but custom elements aren't. Current unusable masks are the Komau, Avohkii, Kraahkan, Mask of Creation, Mask of Elemental Energy, Aki, Rua, or any Kanohi Nuva.

Credit to The Power That Is for the above rules (with some modifications).

Play on,

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 27th August 2011, 6:01 pm; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : No, Mango gave up his mod spot after a week and just became a regular RPG staffer.)

226Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 6:08 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Kellin

Kellin sighed. "You need to at least LEARN how to shoot. If you end up in a gunfight, your strength won't do much good against a loaded shotgun."

-Spawn

227Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 6:10 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: I guess so.

"Well, I'd better start learning, then."

228Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 6:11 pm

Rising Moon

Rising Moon

Worldscape Executive

Worldscape Executive

IC--Vvrynthios--

Vvrynthios felt like screwing around with this guy. He was fairly confident he'd at worst get a bit rattled in fight, and he could certainly hold his own...it wasn't as if he'd be risking anything. "Only time I wasn't with you I was with the corpse. Wasn't me. Need help finding anything?"

229Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 6:19 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Not yet," he said, giving Cipher the pistol he had shot himself with. "Alright. You need to learn how to shoot. Granted, you won't do it as well as me on your first try, but you can at least learn how to defend yourself if you can't fight with your fists."

He looked up at the walls, scanning the tunnel wall. For a third of a second, he thought his eyes drifted across a bug that was crawling against the tunnel wall. He lifted his own pistol to his hip half-heartedly and fired off a shot, grinning as the bug was hit dead on.

"Like that," he said, grin never fading.

-Spawn

230Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 6:31 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Yeah grass all you people.

>:c

I'm not posting until I get a serious retelling of this five frigging page story, IN DETAIL.

or I'll just GM up a bunch of guards, AND THOK AND HAKANN, to kill you guys. Lul

-Skar (is angry)

231Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 7:04 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC -> Athillion: Athillion had become sick of this ridiculous, idiotic training. He stepped between the two prisoners.

"So, gentlemen, I think we would actually have made some progress in escaping by now, but no. You find the perfect time to have your daily crisis, and shoot your self in the foot! How reassuring to know one of our team members has a suicidal temper!"

Athillion sighing, pushing both of the guns away.

"Shouldn't we actually trying to leave this bloody island, and get out, instead of you deciding to train our mad fellow, here, Kellin?"

Ath succeed, by accelerating their plans to escape. His reality had become stable again, as he had re-synchronized with his world at least by 30%, 68% to be exact. This meant his world existed again, something he'd have to keep intact until he finds and eliminates Prisoner One, since this event was never supposed to have happened.

He had already messed it up by speeding up the riot, when he turned down the guards communications systems.

Last edited by Riglax on 1st July 2011, 4:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

232Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 7:12 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Kpik:

Kpik waltzed into their cavern, gun at the ready. When he saw that it was just Kellin and a few other people, he lowered his weapon halfway, looking at the body of some prison guard.

OOC: Not doing anybody else until they either repeat themselves, or post again.

-Kpik

233Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 7:23 pm

Rising Moon

Rising Moon

Worldscape Executive

Worldscape Executive

IC--Vvrynthios--

Vvrynthios tossed Ath a sort of thankful, exasperated glance. He trudged through the tunnel, waiting for followers or someone to scream at him to stay behind.

234Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 8:16 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin was about to answer when he saw a Toa of Ice standing, gun lowering.

"Kpik!" Kellin cried with a smile, moving towards his friend. He could have sold you out. Don't be too- He shrugged the thought out of his head. Then, he looked around.

"Wait...where's Ikod? Wasn't he with you?"

-Spawn

235Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 8:24 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Tyler Durden wrote:IC: Dorian

Dorian saw him. He was against the corner; his shadow said that much.

He slowly drew his gun.

OOC: Baaaaaad move to not count on BT.

GM: Vezok

Vezok smiled to himself. "Really, then? Looks like the intelligence on the ground was faulty..."

That wasn't the only thing. Ikod had this guy fooled, trapped in his own delusions of being the Piraka to STOP the riot. He could kill the other five fools and take control of the Dark Hunters himself-

He brought himself back to reality. "Give me the runthrough. What damage has been done to the prison? What have the guards been doing? What kind of weaponry do the prisoners have? Anything you tell me could probably help your chances of getting off this island alive and free."

-Spawn

IC Ikod:

Ikod recalled the entire tale from beginning to end, and told it to Vezok. When it came to him, he decided to take out a few parts of the tale, such as his interaction with Kellin, and any other prisoner for that matter, he filled their roles with other nobody prisoners.

He also left out their schemes, all of them, all their plans, and anything that would point towards him knowing Kellin, instead, he made it seem like heck down there, burning and all, and told Vezok that there was basically nothing else to it but death and combat.

Leaning back in his chair, he felt a bit satisfied, he had just lied to one of the six most powerful people in all of Hagah, and he was sure that he would get away with it. His lying skills came from no mask or power, that was a gift he had acquired over his years in prison.

"Alright, I've told you what you want, and I swear I've only seen Kellin running around, I have no idea what he was planning or doing, something about tunnels though..." he said, hoping to stir Vezok's imagination. Tunnels =/= escape, but tunnels lead only to the six islands, and Ikod watched as the idea of escape slowly left Vezok's mind for the moment.

Rising Moon wrote:IC--Vvrynthios--

Span grumbled to the corpse beside him. This was not on of his best days.

He scaled his way up, called after Kellin up ahead. "Alright, 'bout time I asked--what in Artakha's name is going on here and why am I not part of the action. If we're not off this rock yet then I'm going to fight my way out--these bones are restless." He snarled at Kellin.

IC--Elf--

Elf cracked a high-pitched giggle. "Good to be out, huh? Thanks, buddy." He jumped round for a brief moment, blood pulsing through him, eyes flaring with a youthful vigor. "Boy, am I ready to get out. Hoo-hoo, let's go!" The latter word he shouted, attracting a guard toward the hall. He sidestepped, dodging the blow, clocking the Toa in the side.

He clutched where the blow had been lain, swung a ball-and-chain. Elf dodged the strike swiftly, easily, with a devilish little grin, in fact. Newbie. The new recruits' tactics were always direct, direct, direct. Not to mention this guy had some gear on him he found particularly intriguing. He grabbed the chain before the Toa retracted it--Elf expected it'd been given to him just the day prior, as he had no idea what he was doing with it--and gave it a light tug.

The Toa stumbled forward. Before he even hit the ground, Elf whipped off his mask and threw his other hand on the chain, tying it around his opponent's neck. He was dead before he felt the cold steel floors of a dungeon apparently as unforgiving to its protectors as it was its prisoners. He untangled the chain and tied it around his waist for convenience, put on the Kanohi, a gleaming silver Kualsi.

He grinned that charming, mocking little smile. "Boy, am I ready for some fun, Raeir. Let's go screw somebody." He beamed exuberantly, feet still dancing.

A child like Elf was simply not able to stand still.

IC Raeir:

Raeir felt giddy with power, he ran forward, and intentionally tripped himself, activating his mask in the purposeful process. He fell right through the floor, what was more amazing, he could SEE, almost as if the ground became transparent for the time he was down there.

He could see Elf standing above him, and if he looked down, he could see something that looked like a large floor that stretched on for miles around. Must have been the ocean floor. He liked this new mask, a lot.

He noticed one thing in particular that stood out from the rest of the black and gray, it was what appeared to be tunnels, all around, six of them. Each lead to areas of the Prison's foundation, and also lead out into the abyss, to where he couldn't see. Apparently this mas had some limits.

He 'swam' back up through the ground, and climbed up to stand beside Elf, who was obviously shocked by what he had just witnessed. "What? Never seen a mask of ghost in action?" he asked, and he activated it enough to just cover his arm, and punched Elf in the face.

Unsurprisingly to him, he arm went right through his companion's head, but Elf was not surprised, in fact, he was a bit spooked for about a second, but then he just shoved Raeir, who was laughing like a madman.

"I'm gonna have fun with this mask," he said happily, and the two continued on to find some people to 'screw'.

OOC: XD

---

IC Kpik:

"We went separate ways, he didn't say why, he just told me he was going to help us out. I don't know where he is now," he told Kellin. he looked around at the group of people, including one who was apparently shot in the gut, and bleeding.

"So, who are these fools?" he asked, obviously not intimidated by any of them, especially the unconscious guard who lay feet away from them.

"I had to almost scour the entire prison to find you, should have gone to the west side like you said, could have saved some time," he said aloud, half to himself, half to Kellin.

"Is anybody keeping a death count anymore?"

-Kpik

236Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 8:30 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin grinned. "You remember Athillion, whom we knew as Gertho, and the android Trip over there. He's the unconscious one. The Steltian is Vvrynthios, ex-soldier, and the martial artist who's spilling his guts is Cipher, Martial Artist who took on one of Vezok's top lieutanents and nearly killed him with his bare hands."

He grinned.

"And, actually, no one I've been with has died so far."

"Tunnels...alright. Kellin's not that stupid. So, what exactly did you plan on bargaining with me for? I know you didn't come here solely to find out I controlled one of the nukes."

-Spawn

237Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 8:52 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Ikod:

Ikod laughed, "What else would I bargain for? Freedom. I'm sure you've been in prison before, you know what it's like." Ikod suddenly had an idea, and idea so great he almost projected it into Vezok's mind, luckily he didn't, and he managed to keep said idea safe.

He could go down in history for this idea.

"How much do you trust The Shadowed One? What do you think of him?" Ikod asked, of course, he knew all of this, but he wasn't about to tell Vezok he did, so he would let him spill his own beans.

All he had to do was give him the right idea, and he would be free.

OOC: Alright, to make sense of that, Ikod is going to give Vezok the idea of overthrowing TSO. Once he does that, I'm hoping Vezok would be willing to cooperate with Ikod so Vezok could be leader of the Dark Hunters, and Ikod could be free. (And eventually his buds as well)

---

IC Kpik:

"Well that's good news, I was starting to think you were a death magnet of some sort," he said to Kellin. he walked over to Trip, and lightly kicked him, "Yep, out like a stone... or, boulder in his case."

Right about now he wished he had a mask of healing, then he could fix up this awesome's wound and they could get moving, because he was a liability with it. "You know you'll slow us down, right?" he asked Cipher, the one with the bleeding gut. "Tell me, how did you get that wound? From what Kellin told me, you were all over that guy with no gun," he said, looking at the combat artist.

As if being underground surrounded by guards wasn't enough of a problem.

-Kpik

238Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 30th June 2011, 11:09 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

OOC: Woah woah woah, guys, I've clearly stated it was a bruise, nothing more serious.

IC: "Slow you down? With a little bruise like this? I've got plenty of people back home who've done worse to me than that, I'm fine." Cipher said, a little annoyed. Making sure, he quickly tore off his shirt and gestured down at the miscolored spot on his abdomen.

Yeah, I'm still a kid. But I'm a kid who could kick your arse into next month. I've taken worse than this. Reordin would laugh at these guys, he's seen what I've lived through.

"You're making this a bigger deal than it is." Cipher stated adamantly.

Last edited by Razgriz 1 on 30th June 2011, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some actual RPing lol)

239Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 5:55 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

OOC: *MEGAFACEPALM* Trip woke you ....nevermind, just edit your posts. And please read DH's posts, because he clearly made a post some pages ago in which Trip woke up and followed us. Tongue

Also, Spawn, it was Gerto, not Getho. xD

IC -> Athillion: "So, I guess this is it. We need to organize ourselves, because I really don't see a bunch of prisoners into a random tunnel escaping, really."

Athillion checked his records, and his records were pointing all into one thing. Someone was missing. Someone named 'Bvithio'. He was supposed to help in this team, and organize them. Unforcunately, something had gone wrong and he wasn't here.

That's why I've been losing so much synchronization!

"Or at least set our goals. Do we want to make a mass, escape here, or just escape ourselves alone?"

240Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 11:29 am

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Raz, from what I've heard, Cipher was shot in the gut/torso, how could that only leave a bruise?

IC Kpik:

"Well, we don't need to get everyone out at the same time, if we just make the path, others will follow. And... don't these tunnels lead straight to the six islets? In other words; the Pirakas' fortresses?" he asked Kelllin. As far as he knew, that was where the tunnels lead, because that was their purpose, an easy means of travel for the Piraka when they wished to see the prison.

Unless they intended on cutting themselves a path, (which was what they had done so far apparently) they were going straight to the Piraka and all their guards.

-Kpik

241Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 1:47 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Cipher's already cut a decent-sized tunnel past Vezok's island. If we can block the tunnel that Dorian came through, then we can at least stop more of Vezok's forces from coming through. If we can find our way into the forests..."

He sighed, leaning against the wall and thinking. "We're too big a group as it is, but if we keep meeting up at random points across the island for the time being, then we can find a way to keep everyone alive. We need to split into pairs. I'll go with Cipher, Kpik goes with Vvrynthios, and Athillion, you can try and work on Trip as best you can. We stay together until Cipher can dig us up into the forests, and then we split up. We'll meet in 24 hours at the Southwestern Forest and work on a preliminary escape plan. Agreed?"

"It's too risky," Vezok automatically said. "Not without the other Piraka..." He thought. "I want you to go back to Hagah. Take this," he said, walking over to Ikod. He placed a small device into the prisoner's ear, and it automatically molded itself into his shape and color. "This is for me to signal you. If you do what I say, you get your freedom."

He sighed, wondering where Dorian was headed with his assignment. "Now, get back to the island."

-Spawn

242Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 4:38 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC -> Athillion: "Trip is well, and he can walk by himself. Why should I sit back, like I can't do anything, and let you go around the tunnels, when I could be helping too?"

243Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 4:40 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Because the bloody tunnels lead to the Piraka," he said, "and I didn't plan a damned prisonbreak just to get gunned down by taking the wrong escape route. I'm not taking them, but if you have a deathwish, by all bloody means, you can."

God, he was acting like a total PRICK.

-Spawn

244Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 4:43 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC-> Athillion: "Look, all I'm asking is why do I have to sit here with Trip, while you go out, when I could be helping you? I can repair anything man-made, and your putting me sit here?"

245Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 4:45 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Oh, my-

"You can go where the bloody Karz you want, okay?" said the Toa of Sonics, his voice dangerously even. "I'm not stopping you from going out there and getting killed."

-Spawn

246Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 5:08 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Ikod:

Ikod nodded, "See you when I see you," he said, standing up and walking out of the room. He was immediately grabbed by two guards, who bagged his head, and lead him to the tunnels, where he was told to find his own way back.

"Jerks... alrighty, tunnels, I love tunnels," he said, he felt his ear, and couldn't feel a thing out of the ordinary, he shrugged, he was kind of like the Joker at this point.

He had to plan, he could get his own freedom, but he didn't want to be the only one getting out. All he had to do was wait for a power move, then he could do some damage somewhere.

He walked down the tunnel, humming a song with a good tune, he wondered if he would be able to see the guys again.

OOC: Trying to figure out a way for Ikod to double cross everyone, and get all the prisoners free at the same time. Boy is his mask going to help him...

---

IC Kpik:

Kpik sighed, he took out his pistols, and pointed them at Anth's head, "LISTEN UP, FOOL. DON'T ARGUE WITH ORDERS, DO WHAT HE SAYS, OR I'LL BLOW YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF!" he yelled at the whiner.

After he was satisfied with Anth's silence, he holstered his pistols, and spoke again. "If you didn't hear him clearly, you'll hear me just fine. We're all moving AS A GROUP, until Cipher here can get us on the surface, into a forest. At that point, the plan is to split up into TWO groups, and from there we take two separate routes to the same destination, where we'll come up with a more sound escape plan, got it?" he asked the being, in a tone below freezing.

-Kpik

247Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 6:31 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC -> Athillion: Athllion was fast enough to grab Kpik's guns, and disarm him quickly. He proceed to uses his powers over Earth to throw dust into his eyes, and then just throwing him down. Taking a gun, he pointed in his head.

"I'm not gonna stand this all because I misunderstood a point."

248Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 6:33 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Kellin raised a gun to Athillion's head in return.

"Put the gun down now. It's not worth it. You misunderstood; I forgive you. But so help me, if you pull that trigger, you will be dead before you even flex a muscle."

-Spawn

249Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 6:33 pm

Rising Moon

Rising Moon

Worldscape Executive

Worldscape Executive

IC--Vvrynthios--

Vvrynthios chuckled to himself, patted Kpik on the shoulder. Made sure to do it out of Ath's peripheral, too, else he'd get shot. "This is childish, guys. Honestly, we've got a bunch of armed prisoners, everywhere from trained pros to master criminals, and we've already proved we can get the guard off our backs. Real authority's the only issue, and we can avoid bumping into that if we split up. Traveling in a mass equals attention. Kpik, head out? Where we all meeting up later and when?

IC--Elf--

Elf blinked twice, appeared paralyzed for a brief moment, and promptly burst into laughter, threw a punch at Raeir's shoulder. He shot around the hall with his mask a few times. "Gonna have to adjust to thing--hey, know what I just realized? We can leap off this rock in less than 24 hours with this gear!"

250Prisonbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st July 2011, 6:42 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC -> Athillion: Ath, lowered his gun, and helped Kpik get up.

"Sorry. I just don't like being yelled when I was just mistaken."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum