Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prisonbreak

+7
Razgriz
The Shadowed
The Dark Hunter
Riglax
Skarloth
Zarayna
St. Francis
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 39]

1Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Prisonbreak 15th June 2011, 6:04 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

Today's the day, we all told ourselves. After two years of planning, two years we'd never get back, today was the day. It started out without a hitch. We went to our normal jobs, delegated by the Toa who ran this place. Fools. They never assumed, never even let it slip into their bloated, self-righteous heads that maybe we would escape. No. It couldn't be possible. Maybe it wouldn't have crossed ours, either, if conditions weren't so crappy here. We were beaten, starved, and degraded, which is NOT the way you want to fix the "dregs of society" like us. But I digress.

It started small. A prisoner or two "disappeared", the guards were sure it was just another murder. Security was loosened. That's when we took our chance. We overpowered what guards we could overpower, took what weapons we could, and torched that darn island to the ground. Hagah, that was their name for it. After some Toa Team of guardians. About 60 of us planned our escape. A quarter of that didn't make it, including my best friend. Crazy Piraka charged into a guard tower with an improvized explosive strapped to his chest trying to distract the sharpshooters. It wasn't pretty.

Anyway, we got to the teleportation devices that the prison inspectors used, but we found out they had already been switched to one-way when we sent five prisoners in and they came back in scorched body bags. Now we were stuck, and the Prison Board could fill the darn island with guards, cops, bounty hunters and the like whenever they wanted to. So, the 40 of us that were left went our seperate ways, figuring there was no way we could all get out in one big group. Now here we are, 40 murderers, thieves, drug cookers, and the like, trying to get off whatever's left of Hagah alive...and free.

Oh, happy days.

-Kellin (Prisoner #48104)

Locations

Hagah - The main island, home of the prison.

Hagah State Prison - Or what's left of it. The whole place was destroyed by the prisoners, and now only a few intact pieces of it are being used as bases for prisoners who are trying to form their own governmental system.

Free Hagah - The settlement constructed by the special police force that the Prison Board sent to quell the prisoners. Getting in here is murder, literally. The orders are shoot on sight unless you have the Guardchip embedded in your arm.

The Hagah Islets - There is a ring of dwarf islands surrounding Hagah, six to be exact, and each is named after a Toa Hagah.

Norik - The Islet of fire, Hakann, rival of everyone but himself, and second in command of the Prison board, resides here. The islet is no more than one miles in diameter, as all of the islets are. In the very center of this land of fire and lava is a black dome, burnt, with one entrance. Inside this base is Hakann and his soldiers.

Gaaki - The Islet of Water, this place is a small jungle with many rivers and small lakes, in the center of the lush jungle is a steel dome base, surrounded by about a hundred yards of dirt and sand. Vezok, the Piraka who lives and works there, doesn't like nature.

Iruini - The Islet of Air, it is basically a foggy island, with nothing on it but a gunmetal dome base, where Zaktan, the leader of the Prison Board, lives and works. Some very odd rumors come from this islet, such as the idea that Zaktan is the fog, or at least lives in it.

Pouks - The Islet of Stone, this small island is a metal box, surrounded by a force field, it's actually obvious that Avak lives here. No one is ever seen coming out, or going in, and nothing is known about the inside.

Kualus - The Islet of ice, it is a living mountain, just like the one on Xia, except it is under control by the islet's owner, Thok. The base on this islet is said to be deep within the mountain.

Bomonga - The Islet of Earth, it is nothing but a flat surface or sand, sinking sand, it is rumored to have it's base in the center of the sand pit. Reidak and his soldier dwell here, but they are rarely seen.

That's pretty much it. The smart ones don't generally stay in one place. It's an easy way to get captured or killed.

Factions

Prison Board - Otherwise known as The Piraka, six Skakdi who work for the Dark Hunters. They poorly run the island, and are the cause of the riot, and this whole problem with the Prison. Some say they were trying to make the Prisoners into a large army, but they backfired on them, and the riot began.

Prisoners - The 40 survivors of the Prisonbreak. They're generally not seen in groups, as it brings too much attention from the Board. They're mainly trying to get off the island alive, and all allegiances between them are fragile at best.

Natives - The residents of Hagah. They're abused by the Prison Board and treated bluntly by the prisoners, so it's not likely that they'd be too happy to see a member of either side.

Playable Species

Matoran
Toa
Steltian
Vortixx
Skakdi
Turaga

There are rumors that something went wrong with the teleporation devices when the prisoners tried using them, and a couple Black and White Makuta leaked out of some alternate dimensions. What a load of junk, huh?

Well, anyway, good luck surviving. I've told you all I can. Hope to see you in the free world, mate.

Credits

Kazi/Didact/Skar-After I pitched him the idea, he was a great help with the locations, factions, and improving on my initial backstory. I share credit with him.
Zar-For being gracious enough to withdraw his own RPG in order to let me put this up here.
Rig and DH-For letting me put up Prisonbreak as the official MNI RPG.

Staff

Tyler Durden-Host (June 15, 2011-present)
Skarloth-Moderator 1(June 15, 2011-present)
Muscles Glasses-Moderator 2(August 16, 2011-present)

Former Staff

Rising Moon-Moderator 2(July 1, 2011-July 11, 2011)
Der Blitzmesser-Moderator 2(July 11, 2011-July 16, 2011)
The Zarnalo-Moderator 2 (June 15, 2011-July 1, 2011; July 16, 2011-August 16, 2011)

Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously.
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-mods against you, don't do it back, tell a Prisonbreak Mod.
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character.
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character.
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi.

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission.
• Don't kill anothers character without permission.
• Unlimited Characters.
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think.
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character.
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (Life, Creation, or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts. Light and Shadow are allowed, but only if you have a good enough reason deemed fit by a majority of the Prisonbreak mods. Custom species are allowed, but custom elements aren't. Current unusable masks are the Komau, Avohkii, Kraahkan, Mask of Creation, Mask of Elemental Energy, Aki, Rua, or any Kanohi Nuva.

Credit to The Power That Is for the above rules (with some modifications).

Play on,

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 27th August 2011, 6:01 pm; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : No, Mango gave up his mod spot after a week and just became a regular RPG staffer.)

576Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st August 2011, 5:43 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Dorian

Dorian sighed.

"Kellin, you bastard," he muttered to himself.

His face brightened visibly.

"How's dinner coming?"

-Spawn

577Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st August 2011, 5:57 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Wonderfully." Cipher said, holding up bloodied hands for all to see.

Once the animal was gutted, skinned, and cleaned, Cipher began tearing chunks of meat from the bone and throwing them into the pot.

IC: The heir to the Highwind School of Anything Goes Martial Arts stopped and turned, gazing up.

His danger sense was going crazy.

There was something up in that tower, and what it was, he didn't want to find out.

But what to do? He was caught in the open.

He whirled away, ready to shoot off into the trees...

Last edited by Razgriz 1 on 1st August 2011, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cipher's text color lols)

578Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st August 2011, 5:59 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian shrugged and walked over to Ria.

"You okay?" he said, with a grin on his face. "You look kinda shaken up."

IC: Kellin

Kellin shot first. He shot off three rapid bullets at the Toa before him, not exactly sure why he was using so many.

Just for safety's purposes, he ducked behind the wall, safely out of range of any bullets. This one was armed.

-Spawn

579Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st August 2011, 6:10 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Moving almost impossibly fast, Tokaz whirled to face the bullets, dodging the first and weaving around the second. But the third, seemingly placed in anticipation of his movements was already nearly at his skull when he avoided the first two.

The projectile streaked towards his skull. It looked to be all over...

A millisecond before impact, the martial artist's hand shot out, intercepting the bullet at a velocity nobody had any business being capable of, and catching it.

Just as fast, he actiavated his mask and threw it at the tower, roughly where the bullet came from, and turned, dashing at almost Kakama-esque speeds to the cover of the forest.

580Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st August 2011, 6:11 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

What the hell...?

He saw the Toa move around with almost Kakama-like speeds around the first two bullets, and then he...

Bullcrap.

He caught the third bullet.

"What the...?"

Then he was gone.

-Spawn

581Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st August 2011, 6:27 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: No longer worried about his argument with his father, Tokaz raced through the trees, intending to put as much distance between them as possible. As he ran, he went over events in his head.

Okay, that was a sniper rifle that was shootin' at me. Let's see, a sniper... has to be that Kellin guy they were talkin' about. No wonder they were so worried about him...

He noticed a few presences to the west, about 700 yards or so out. He skidded to a stop, turning in that direction. His sharp eyes noticed a dim, orange glow, that of a campfire.

Bingo.

He set off in that direction.

------------------------------------------

"Yeah, I guess." Ria said, slumped against a tree. "There's been a lot happening these past few days, and I guess it's all catching up to me."

Cipher glanced up, a seriousl scowl etched on his face. Turning towards the trees, he spoke in a slightly urgent voice.

"Well, get ready, Ria." he said, dropping into a fighting stance. "Because someone's coming."

582Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st August 2011, 9:38 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

OOC: Que angry Raeir.

IC Raeir:

Raeir gulped, keeping his mask activated, he glanced at Elf, who lay dead at his feet, another death caused by Kellin. He then looked over at Feyrren and Ath, who were hiding behind the rock to avoid the bullets that were being shot off.

Raeir saw some green Toa come out of nowhere, and doge two of Kellin's bullets, while catching the third, the Toa ran off at near Kakama speed, back into the forest he emerged from. Who the heck was that? he thought, looking up at the tower. Raeir decided to go up there and have a chat with Kellin, he walked over to the tower, and passed right into it.

He 'swam' up through the tower wall, up toward the snipers' nest where Kellin was, he eventually arrived at the top floor where Kellin waited. Coming up through the floor, he stood behind Kellin, quietly, silently, he felt an extreme urge to take his weapon and kill him right then and there... but he didn't.

"Hey, Kellin," he said camly, staring at the Toa who just killed his best, and possibly only friend in the world.

---

IC Ikod:

Meanwhile, Ikod and the others walked through the forest, Ikod had gotten a 'glimpse' of a mind running quickly through the forest, a Toa of Psiconics. Ikod tried to ignore it as they continued through the forest.

At long, long last, he felt the presence of three people, Dorian, Cipher, and Riaril. "I found them!" he shouted, turning in the direction they were in. It was 100 yards of forest to climb and rip through, but a good sword and the element of stone allowed him to clear a path for them. They slowly made their way toward the rest of their group.

-Ikod

583Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 1st August 2011, 11:20 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

IC: Roila

I slowed to a calm, and my mental probe detected that Kakashi was in the area. I checked my illusion casting me as the ceremonial queen of Hagah. Part of the illusion would be that there had always been a ceremonial queen of Hagah, and Kakashi was fool to forget it. I saw him in the trees, and strode toward him with a smile.

""I have heard a lot about you Kakashi. I'd like to fake your death and make you one of my personal guards. Very high paying job you understand."

My goal, get close. If he broke out of the illusion, which he won't, he'll have a slit throat.

OOC: So Mangai, the illusion is really powerful. Don't go breaking out of it the next few posts. That's not possible.

584Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 2nd August 2011, 12:14 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Kakashi kept a straight face as he turned to meet the 'queen of Hagah', but inwardly, he frowned. This didn't add up. First off, why was she coming to him just after he escaped? Why not while he had been in the prison, or later, after he had recovered completely from battle? The superhero had been still looking for food, not hungry enough to generate any with his remaining Plant Life power, and shelter, again not quite important enough at the moment to build with his own plants, when this 'queen' appeared. As well, Kakashi was no guard; not even close. He was a masked crime-fighter and superhero who only fought and tricked foes of his fellows, not acted as a bodyguard. Anyone who knew his name would likely know that. Plus, why would there be one 'queen of Hagah' was there? There was nothing to rule here except some guards and prisoners, so why declare oneself ruler? Finally, the toa sure as karz didn't remember hearing of any queen in his years here, yet he suddenly remembered her now. How was that possible?

Deciding to play it safe, however, the Scarecrow merely decided to stall for time. Maybe if he stalled this 'queen' long enough, he could find out what was really going on. "Well...I don't know," said he, straightening his back to lean against a tree trunk. He frowned slightly, as he looked towards the queen, hand reaching up to fit around his chin as he put on a mask of thinking hardly about his decision. In reality, however, he was sizing up the queen even as he talked. "Surely someone else on this island would do a better job than me of guarding your fair self, mademoiselle? I am merely a simple toa and former prisoner-why, I don't even traditionally carry a weapon!," he said, chuckling slightly in an attempt to ease the queen into a comfortable illusion that he was falling for her act.

OOC: Even as Roila puts an illusion on Kakashi, Kakashi hides his true self as well...Tricky, tricky. Roila probably can't use her mind probes while keeping up an illusion, so I'm guessing The Scarecrow is safe for now. I'll edit Hualn into the post later.

EDIT: Or not...I'll just IC it in my next post.

Last edited by Der Blitzmesser on 4th August 2011, 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total

585Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 2nd August 2011, 12:56 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Tokaz sped through the trees, closing fast on the campsite. There was a good chance that these were a group of escapees. If he could get the drop on them...

"I see him!" a female voice exclaimed, nearly making him stop cold.

Wait a minute...

A load of crap that was, he was still three hundred yards out!

"Not gettin' me panicked, you aren't." he muttered, continuing on, not falling for the ruse.

He got closer, 250 yards, 150 yards, 50 yards...

His eyes widened, and his danger sense screamed at him to stop. On of the presences flared up brighter than any other he could sense-

He heard the dull thud of wood colliding with flesh and bone and glanced up.

And abruptly changed course, in a half sidestep, half leap away from the F_ing tree somebody set down at him. He turned towards the campsite--

Just in time to duck a roundhouse that would've taken off his head. Fluidly, the heir to the Highwind school transitioned into a spinning leg sweep, taking his opponent's remaining foot out from under him. Completing the motion, he stood back up, ready to grapple--

And found his opponent already back on his feet, and on the offensive. He came at him fast and hard, faster and harder than he would have expected from somebody who was entirely normal. Plus, this fighting style was looking pretty darn familiar--

Tokaz snapped out of his mental monologue when his opponent sent a side kick straight at his stomach, with no time to block. Acting quickly, he brought his arms together above the point of impact, forming a protective shield over his gut. He took the hit--

Which sent him sailing through the trees and almost into the campfire. Of course he also had to hit the back of his head on a tree during the landing. Ow. Shaking away the slight blurriness, he stood--

As his opponent barreled straight at him, intent on grappling. Well, two can do that, buddy. The escapee's charge carried them into the campsite, and they were soon caught in a deadlock.

Heh, now I can use the firelight to see just who...I'm....wait, that bandana, that face...

The mental trail stopped in pure shock, as both he and his opponent's jaw's dropped, the prisoner's revealing pronounced canines, and a very familiar voice.

"Tokaz?"

"Cipher?"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

586Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 2nd August 2011, 6:54 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Ikod:

Ikod and his small group cleared a mass of trees and bush and all other sorts of forest plant life to see a clear area, with a campfire sitting in the center, burning away slowly, and two people locked in combat.

Ikod was able to quickly identify one as Cipher, but the other he did not know. Dorian and Riaril stood not far from the two fighting beings. He didn't know whether to stop the fight with a large stone wall, or just let them kill each other.

IC Kpik:

Kpik stared at the two who were fighting, and then he glanced at Ikod, "If we break up their fight, Raz will get mad at Skarloth, and we might get hurt in the process," Kpik said, slicing whatever fourth-wall there was clean in half. He decided to wait it out with the others.

-Kpik

587Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 2nd August 2011, 7:05 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Shut up, Kpik," a great voice rumbled inside the head of the Toa of Ice.

Thankfully, with this new development, all hostilities were dropped.

Tokaz glanced at Cipher's pronounced canines.

"Where'd those come from, you get bit by a vampire?"

"It's a long story. I'll ask again, what are you doing here?"

"Doing a little bounty hunting with my dad. You?"

"Escaping the prison."

A pregnant pause in the conversation...

"WHAT?!"

588Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 2nd August 2011, 7:21 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Kpik:

"We're all escaped convicts, here," he announced to Tokaz. He, Ikod, and anyone else with them walked over to Dorian and Ria. Kpik paused as he looked at Dorian, "Did... you get shot?" Kpik asked, looking at Dorian's blood stained armor.

IC Ikod:

Ikod seemed more interested in Tokaz, he stared at him, refraining from probing his mind and learning his secrets, he seemed to be holding back a lot these days. "What's your name?" he asked, knowing he probably didn't need to, he could just get his mind easy from Cipher, but he chose to ask instead, like a normal person.

-Ikod

589Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 3rd August 2011, 4:45 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian stood. "You know this guy?"

But the Toa of Sonics was already gone. He had shapeshifted into a bird and began flying off towards the direction of the Toa he had missed earlier. He might as well find the others while he was gone...

-Spawn

590Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 3rd August 2011, 7:31 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Raeir:

Raeir stood still, and then ran toward the open window, leaping out of it. He had the thought of turning his mask off, but before he could, he fell through the ground that would have killed him.

He came back up through the ground, and materialized, walking over toe Feyrren and Ath, who were still hiding behind the rock. "You can come out now, Kellin's gone," he said, looking back up toward the watchtower, Raeir could only sigh, he had missed his opportunity to kill Kellin, but he would not be denied justice, he would find Kellin, and kill him personally.

-Raeir

591Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 5th August 2011, 12:19 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

IC: Roila

Something wasn't right. He was strong, he wasn't bending to my will. I sped up close to Kakashi and whispered in his year.

"I haven't came to you earlier as this isn't exactly a 'legal' operation. You will be paid handsomely, and be send on recon missions that go to your area of expertise. I don't want you to rot in a palace. I'm suggesting that perhaps things could be taken a little more...legally."

Quickly I masked my existence from everyone but Kakashi as I sensed some beings elsewhere in the forest.

"I know that you are morally good but had some rough times."

This was a gamble. I was going to try my mind-control. It was subtle manipulation, but if it violated his morals, it couldn't be done. He'd never know, but it would complicate this immensely. My psionic powers were then going into overdrive.

"Come with me Kakashi. Follow me. Come with me."

IC: Jamnicwo

I paused at a computer bank and frowned at the list of escaped prisoners. This was quite a tragedy. I gasped at one escaped prisoner: Ikod. Ikod was more important than any prisoner. When Roila came back, she was to go after Ikod. Ikod had to be contained or many were to be in peril.

592Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 5th August 2011, 12:59 am

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Yeah, we know eacho-" Cipher began, before stopping and turning, staring into the trees.

"You felt that, too, huh? Just popped right off the map." Tokaz asked, reunion temporarily halted.

"Felt... what?" Riaril asked, confused.

The two rivals exchange a glance.

"Nothing." Tokaz said, as if he expected that to dissuade her.

Unfortunately, they both got an angry jet of water to the face for that.

"Do you realley expect me to beli--the hell?" Riaril began, ready to start off an angry rant, and for what seemed the umpteenth time was cut off by a mixture of shock and bewilderment.

She was sure of it, the person standing before her wasn't the boy Cipher had battled. After all, Tokaz was about a head taller, more broad-shouldered, and much less...female.

The girl in question, however seemed to not even notice her change, and was befuddledly scrutinizing Cipher, as if she expected something to happen to him as well. The male martial artist, for his part, had an uncomfortable, annoyed scowl on his face.

"WHAT?!" he finally burst, glaring daggers at her.

"You're kiddin' me. Don't tell me you've both lost and forgot about you cu-" Tokaz began, before having a hand clamped over her mouth by Cipher.

"He-hey, now, nobody needs to hear about that." he growled, daring her to spill.

A swift foot to the nose later, and Tokaz was free, Cipher's grip momentarily broken.

"What do you haveta hide anyway? You've lost your curse, haven't you?" she asked, now safely on the other side of the campfire thanks to a small hop, now sitting next to Riaril.

Cipher, for moment, looked ready to spring over after her, but, seeing his rival's point, decided against it, opting to sit cross-legged and arms folded.

"Curse?" the Toa of Water asked.

"Well, y'see, there are these cursed springs near this training ground..."

And so, she and Cipher explained their Krosantyuu curses. When one fell into a certain cursed spring, they became whatever had last drowned in that spring when splashed with cold water, returning to their original state when splashed with warm. In Tokaz's case, he fell into the Spring of Drowned Girl, and his father into the Spring of Drowned Bear.

"So what was your curse, Cipher?" Ria asked, as the martial artist gave a blush of embarrassement.

"Well, it was a--not important!" Cipher suddenly said, eyes opening wide.

"Someone's coming." Tokaz agreed, nodding her head.

OOC: Disregard post until finished tomorrow kthnx Done.

Last edited by Razgriz 1 on 5th August 2011, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Genderbending shenanigans lulz)

593Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 5th August 2011, 9:47 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian nodded to Kpik. "It, also, is a long story," he said with a weak grin. He started to crack a joke, but was immediately stopped by a bird swooping down onto a branch above him. Before his eyes, the bird shapeshifted into-

Kellin.

"YOU TURNCOAT SON OF A BI-"

The sound was removed from Dorian's lungs, but still he screamed at Kellin, making the loudest silence possible.

Kellin raised a finger, silencing all those in the vicinity.

"Stop."

IC: Feyrren

Feyrren stood up, grimacing.

"What the hell happened to him? He seemed normal enough yesterday before he started poppin' off on anything that moved!"

He glanced towards Ath.

"He needs a medic. Now."

OOC: No one attack Kellin, please. This is important for Dorian and Kellin's characterization/relationship.

-Spawn

594Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 5th August 2011, 12:39 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC - Moka:

The shore was deserted.

It was almost obvious; in a far edge of the island, although a good natural bay, no one ever ventured.

Five seconds later, it was not so deserted, as a sleek bulletshaped craft rose out of the water, to gently rest on the shore.

A hatch opened, and a shape dropped down, landing easily. It stepped forwards out of the shadow of the ship to reveal a tall, lean warrior, wearing an odd longcoat, and holding a light crossbow in his hand.

"Get our stores out, hide our craft, and set up camp."

"We're on Hagah, gentlemen," Moka said softly.

595Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 5th August 2011, 12:50 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Jasik

Jasik grinned and stepped out of the boat. "Giggity!" he yelled, taking in the smooth evening air.

"I can almost smell the money rolling off these prison rats," he said, grinning.

OOC: Meet Jasik. He's a little over the top. Tongue

IC: Dorian/Kellin

What does he want?

Kellin grinned at Dorian.

"Your sister died first."

Dorian's heart stopped.

"You must know why, Dorian. Your father owned an energy empire that a quarter of the universe relied on. You didn't think he had ANY enemies? Naivety."

No. No. No. No.

"Your father decided to turn on his business partner and buy out whatever was left of his shares of the company. The partner didn't like that. Oh, no no no no no. So, he turned to the Dark Hunters. At the time, I was doing some part-time jobs for them. I figured I could take out the whole family in one swoop and make some quick cash."

Dorian took a step forward.

"What I didn't count on, however, was the one thing you and your father shared, Dorian. Hatred.

You monster.

Your sister died first. It was a simple matter, shapeshifting into you, mastering your mannerisms. She was sure you'd come back to her, and the smile on her face. Oh, it was almost a shame having to wipe it off with my dagger."

Dorian charged forward, only to be held back by Kellin's next words.

"Your mother, oh, what a saint, was next. I was lucky she never got the chance to scream. My bullet screamed for her.

This can't be happening. Oh, dear God, this can't be happening.

"Your father walked out and charged. He was like a bull of a man; I buried three bullets into his chest, and still he cursed at me, yelled at me...never begged, never begged once. You know the last words he ever said, Dorian? The last words he ever said to me, aimed at you?

Despite his horror, Dorian waited.

Kellin's lips curled in a smile. "You're not my son."

Dorian charged forward, only to be knocked back by Kellin's sonic blast.

Kellin's grin never left his face. "Of course, the partner didn't like the fact that you survived, Dorian. He figured the Shaddix's teenage son might be a threat. So he refused to pay up. Oh, the enforcers didn't like that. He wouldn't pay the money until you were dead. So, as payment for the job already done, they took his daughter, a pretty little girl roughly the same age as Dorian."

He grinned at Riaril.

"You.

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 5th August 2011, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

596Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 5th August 2011, 1:48 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC - Moka:

"Quiet!" Moka snapped, fixing a yellow eye on Jasik. "We're on a strange island, and we have no idea if anyone's around. Yghari, scout out the surroundings; we'll set up camp and hide our craft."

OOC: Okay, ftr, Rig's not yet made character is with Moka and Jasik.

597Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 5th August 2011, 1:52 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Jasik grinned. "I can fly, mate. Leave it to me."

He sped off.

-Spawn

598Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 5th August 2011, 2:10 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC - Moka:

Moka groaned and slapped his palm across his forehead. There were probably guard towers, and lots of guards, all of whom could easily spot the massive rede Toa flying through the air. For a moment Moka considered sniping Jasik to get him out of the way, but decided against it with a sigh.

"Alright," he snapped to the other two bounty hunters, who had already finished concealing the submarine. "Let's get out of here; we need to get to a well concealed place, and set up a hidden camp. Erase all evidence of our presence here. When we've made camp, send a telepathic signal to Jasik, tell him were we are, and [i]tell him to touch down well away, and make his way to our camp without getting spotted." The last command was directed towards the fourth bounty hunter; a psionics toa, and the last phrase came out through Moka's gritted teeth.

OOC: Until Rig creates his character, it will be an NPC.

599Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 5th August 2011, 3:22 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Jasik scouted around the coastline, flying low and cloaking himself with his power over Shadow. Moka worried needlessly.

He found a patrol of four guards, and was almost past them when one pointed at him and yelled.

Oh, hell, he thought. Cloak failed me.

Before they could start shooting, Jasik landed and uncloaked himself. He had fired off two silenced bullets into two of the guards, broken a third's neck, and knocked the fourth to the ground in half a heartbeat.

He kneeled beside the guard.

"What's your name," he whispered.

"Hiru," said the guard, wheezing through broken ribs.

"Well, Hiru, answer this for me," said Jasik, grinning, "and you can tell your children that you're a certifiable frickin' genius."

Hiru gasped and squirmed.

"Look in my eyes, mate," said Jasik to the Toa. "I am everything you fear personified. Do not screw with me. Am I clear?"

Hiru spit.

"Shut up and finish what you started," said the guard.

Jasik's eyes narrowed, and he shoved the gun into the inside of Hiru's cheek.

"Boy, you haven't got the slightest IDEA just who I am and what I can do for you," he said in a fast-pitched tone of voice. "Can't you see that I am trying to SAVE you?"

He got up and sighed, waving the gun around his hand. Finally, he fired off a silenced bullet into the air, darkening Hiru's vision at the same time. The poor Toa thought he had been killed.

"Do you hear me, Hiru?" whispered Jasik. "It's God. Now, you can either go to heaven, or you can take your chances in hell. What are you going to do, Hiru? Tell Jasik where the guards are. Do you understand?"

The Toa nodded.

Jasik removed the shadows. "Where'd you go, Hiru?"

Hiru shook his head with a frightful expression. "Our group was ambushed in the forest. We four were the only survivors. Nothing else in a 50 mile vicinity."

Jasik nodded and combined some plants with a berry or two, finally withdrawing a light blue liquid and pouring it down Hiru's throat.

"You will wake up in twelve hours," he said, "and you will not come after me. This never happened. I do not exist. You NEVER saw God. Am I clear?"

Hiru nodded three times before fading off to sleep.

Jasik lit a cigarette and walked back towards camp.

-Spawn

600Prisonbreak - Page 24 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 5th August 2011, 3:30 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Ria's eyes widened in realization and horror.

"They... they had his father killed?" she asked, albiet soundlessly.

I knew dad had been ranting and raving about how that man was monopolizing the business... but actually hiring a hitman to take them out?

I can't believe it... my family is responsible for the death of his

She stared numbly at the Toa of Sonics, as the revelation sunk in.

So caught up in this was she, that she didn't notice Cipher and Tokaz calmly rise.

I dunno what's going on, but this is just creul.

And to think I liked and trusted this guy...

The two rivals minds had converged, both coming to a single, determined conclusion.

He's going down. HARD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum