Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List

+7
christo1096
Legolover-361
The Dark Hunter
ToaMagna12
Celu
Riglax
Shadow Destroyer
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 31st August 2010, 9:49 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Here's a list of all the Mocs for Ancient Chronicle that have been claimed by people, and any you can build at the moment. This topic will be updated when the leaders discuss new mocs we can build or when people complete their mocs. I also included a list of all the mocers.

MOCs Directors:
Shadow Destroyer, ToaMagna12

Members:
Krakax
Dark Hunter
Doctor Bob
christo1096
Sparky

AC MOCs #1: Element Lords:
Ice Element Lord (Made by Shadow Destroyer)
Fire Element Lord (Made by Doctor Bob)
Water Element Lord (Made by ToaMagna12)
Jungle Element Lord (Made by ToaMagna12)
Rock Element Lord (Made by Krakax)
Sand Element Lord (Made by Shadow Destroyer)

AC MOCs #2: Angonce & Heremus
Heremus (Made by ToaMagna)
Angonce (Made by Dark Hunter)

AC MOCs #3: Serial Characters
Lein (Made by Sparky)
Invidior
Osavus (Taken by Sparky)
Hermit, Armatus (Taken by ToaMagna)
Sea King (Taken by ToaMagna)
Magma King (Made by christo1096)
Stone King

Samples
Sister of the Skrall
Iron Tribe Agori
Pre-Evolution Zesk
Pre-Evolution Vorox

Other
Arancaz (Made by christo1096)
Eneir (Made by christo1096)
Lady Assassin (Made by christo1096)
Synister (Made by christo1096)

If you see anything wrong with this list, or find out that it needs to be updated, just send me a message and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

In order to 3D model these MOCs I need focused, straight images. I'm not pointing fingers at anybody in particular, but I have to be able to see the whole MOC and every piece in the MOC in order to model it. Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but I literally have to put these models together (it's like MOCing with virtual pieces). And if I can't see a hand or a body, then my model of that MOC is not going to be complete. You should at least attempt to take pictures against a monocolor background that contrasts heavily with the colored pieces on the model. For example, black MOCs should have pictures taken against a white background. White MOCs should have pictures taken against a much darker background. This way it will be easier for the graphic designers such as myself to crop the models out of the pictures.

-Rig (HahliNuva and LL361 quote)

Last edited by Shadow Destroyer on 21st January 2011, 5:33 pm; edited 31 times in total

2Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 17th September 2010, 1:20 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Guys. This has ended. THERE'S A DEADLINE FOR 15TH SEPTEMBER.

This is wrong, MOCs must be done.

3Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 20th September 2010, 9:55 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Riglax Krom wrote:Guys. This has ended. THERE'S A DEADLINE FOR 15TH SEPTEMBER.

This is wrong, MOCs must be done.

Dude, I think you should actually read the post before commenting like that. This is the moc projects list. Mocers come here to claim which mocs they want to build. This will get edited when Celu decides what we should build next.

~SD~

4Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 21st September 2010, 1:42 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I do decide what we build next. Tongue Although not until October.
-MNI Mentor

5Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 21st September 2010, 7:16 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Mentor Riglax wrote:I do decide what we build next. Tongue Although not until October.
-MNI Mentor

Seriously? Huh The MOC Leaders got to choose what we were to build last time, and I thought all we had to do was get permission from you or Celu.

~SD~

6Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 21st September 2010, 7:40 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

ya, Riglax it's MNI not BA. Wink

7Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 21st September 2010, 7:56 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I can also tell therm what to build. So.. build what you had in mind. Tongue

8Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 21st September 2010, 9:01 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Count Celu wrote:I can also tell them what to build. So.. build what you had in mind. Tongue

All right. Smile Once we decide on what mocs we should build, I'll ask permission from you. Then, if you approve the ideas, I will edit this list, and people can come claim the mocs they want to build.

~SD~

9Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 22nd September 2010, 8:15 am

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

yeah, and Shadow Destroyer, send me a pm with some of your ideas, and we'll brainstorm the new MOCs.

-ToaMagna12

10Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 22nd September 2010, 8:45 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Well after me and the other prezs and secretaries have a meeting Saturday we are going to schedule other meetings for groups and MOC will probably be right after. We are trying to reorganize and all that. Wink

11Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 22nd September 2010, 3:54 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Mentor Riglax wrote:I do decide what we build next. Tongue Although not until October.
-MNI Mentor

Seriously? Huh The MOC Leaders got to choose what we were to build last time, and I thought all we had to do was get permission from you or Celu.

~SD~

Kinda. Since I haven't seen any MOC leaders here, I do. Only I'm leaving for like a three weeks.

12Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 22nd September 2010, 3:57 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

ya, Riglax it's MNI not BA. Wink
And it happens I used to be and will be a prez there. Tongue

Also it's work for AC/BA/BU. So it's still under us/me.

13Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 22nd September 2010, 3:57 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I know well I like there ideas so yeah..... Tongue

14Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 23rd September 2010, 10:23 am

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Riglax Krom wrote:
-MNI Mentor

~SD~

Kinda. Since I haven't seen any MOC leaders here, I do. Only I'm leaving for like a three weeks.

Dude, ToaMagna and I are the MOC Leaders. We make up ideas of what we should build, and then we see if you/Celu approve them or not. If you approve it, then I edit the projects list, and people can come claim what they want to build. (That's how it worked last time.) Also, I already gave Celu my ideas, and he said that he really liked them.

~SD~

15Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 23rd September 2010, 10:33 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Exactly so do them. Wink

16Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 23rd September 2010, 7:54 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

Shadow Destroyer wrote:
Riglax Krom wrote:
-MNI Mentor

~SD~

Dude, ToaMagna and I are the MOC Leaders. We make up ideas of what we should build, and then we see if you/Celu approve them or not. If you approve it, then I edit the projects list, and people can come claim what they want to build. (That's how it worked last time.) Also, I already gave Celu my ideas, and he said that he really liked them.

~SD~

17Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 24th September 2010, 8:08 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Count Celu wrote:Exactly so do them. Wink

Thanks. Smile I'll post up the new moc list about a week after everyone finishes their mocs. Also, are you sure Surel can't be one of the options? There was an art contest for him, but there isn't a moc version of him yet. (We could try to make it look exactly like the artwork.)

Here's the list so far, ToaMagna. (Remember, this isn't the final list.)

Protodermis Entity
Surel
Pre-Evolution Zesk
Lein
Baterra
Marendar

(I would really like to build either the Protodermis Entity or Marendar.)

~SD~

18Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 25th September 2010, 1:12 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

Shadow Destroyer wrote:

Thanks. Smile I'll post up the new moc list about a week after everyone finishes their mocs. Also, are you sure Surel can't be one of the options? There was an art contest for him, but there isn't a moc version of him yet. (We could try to make it look exactly like the artwork.)

Protodermis Entity
Surel
Pre-Evolution Zesk
Lein
Baterra
Marendar

~SD~
I like the ideas, altough im not sur about the Marendar, because that wasnt created until after The Shattering. But the Pre-Devolution Zesk is a great idea Maybe A Pre-Devolution Vorox too. Maybe we could do the 3 tribe leaders from Origins.

-ToaMagna12

19Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 25th September 2010, 1:19 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yeah we have names for the Sea & Stone Tribe leaders the Magma tribe leader's name poll is up so please go vote. Smile

20Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 25th September 2010, 9:49 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

ToaMagna12 wrote:
Shadow Destroyer wrote:

Protodermis Entity
Surel
Pre-Evolution Zesk
Lein
Baterra
Marendar

~SD~
I like the ideas, altough im not sur about the Marendar, because that wasnt created until after The Shattering. But the Pre-Devolution Zesk is a great idea Maybe A Pre-Devolution Vorox too. Maybe we could do the 3 tribe leaders from Origins.

-ToaMagna12

Are you sure that the Vorox went through evolution? (I think it was only the Zesk that did...)

~SD~

21Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 25th September 2010, 10:14 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

Shadow Destroyer wrote:
ToaMagna12 wrote:
Shadow Destroyer wrote:

Protodermis Entity
Surel
Pre-Evolution Zesk
Lein
Baterra
Marendar

~SD~

-ToaMagna12

Are you sure that the Vorox went through evolution? (I think it was only the Zesk that did...)

~SD~
No they did the vorox and zesk are all one socity and the entire socity devolved.

-ToaMagna12

22Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 26th September 2010, 11:12 am

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

ToaMagna12 wrote:
Shadow Destroyer wrote:
ToaMagna12 wrote:
Shadow Destroyer wrote:

Protodermis Entity
Surel
Pre-Evolution Zesk
Lein
Baterra
Marendar

~SD~

-ToaMagna12

~SD~
No they did the vorox and zesk are all one socity and the entire socity devolved.

-ToaMagna12

I'll check bioniclesector01, just to make sure.

~SD~

23Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 26th September 2010, 11:23 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Shadow Destroyer wrote:
Riglax Krom wrote:
-MNI Mentor

~SD~

~SD~

Dude, I lead AC/BA. How can I not get any notification and WHATSOEVER?

Also wut?

Guys what is this all about? AC has nothing to do with this. We shall not MOC anything here, we shall MOC Characters of the serials, not characters that do not exist in that time. How are they anyway related? Tongue

*Smacks SD* Tongue
(Stolen by LN in chat) Tongue

24Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 26th September 2010, 3:38 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Hey hey MOC Lein and some others like the leaders of the kingdoms and the hermit maybe.

25Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 26th September 2010, 3:47 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Riglax Krom wrote:
Shadow Destroyer wrote:
Riglax Krom wrote:
-MNI Mentor

~SD~

~SD~

Dude, I lead AC/BA. How can I not get any notification and WHATSOEVER?

Also wut?

Guys what is this all about? AC has nothing to do with this. We shall not MOC anything here, we shall MOC Characters of the serials, not characters that do not exist in that time. How are they anyway related? Tongue

*Smacks SD* Tongue
(Stolen by LN in chat) Tongue

Dude, the Baterra, Lein, Pre-Evolution Zesk, and Protodermis Entity were around at this time. If we want to make it canon, as Celu said, we want to make as many real characters as made-up characters.

~SD~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum