Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List

+7
christo1096
Legolover-361
The Dark Hunter
ToaMagna12
Celu
Riglax
Shadow Destroyer
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

1Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 31st August 2010, 9:49 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

First topic message reminder :

Here's a list of all the Mocs for Ancient Chronicle that have been claimed by people, and any you can build at the moment. This topic will be updated when the leaders discuss new mocs we can build or when people complete their mocs. I also included a list of all the mocers.

MOCs Directors:
Shadow Destroyer, ToaMagna12

Members:
Krakax
Dark Hunter
Doctor Bob
christo1096
Sparky

AC MOCs #1: Element Lords:
Ice Element Lord (Made by Shadow Destroyer)
Fire Element Lord (Made by Doctor Bob)
Water Element Lord (Made by ToaMagna12)
Jungle Element Lord (Made by ToaMagna12)
Rock Element Lord (Made by Krakax)
Sand Element Lord (Made by Shadow Destroyer)

AC MOCs #2: Angonce & Heremus
Heremus (Made by ToaMagna)
Angonce (Made by Dark Hunter)

AC MOCs #3: Serial Characters
Lein (Made by Sparky)
Invidior
Osavus (Taken by Sparky)
Hermit, Armatus (Taken by ToaMagna)
Sea King (Taken by ToaMagna)
Magma King (Made by christo1096)
Stone King

Samples
Sister of the Skrall
Iron Tribe Agori
Pre-Evolution Zesk
Pre-Evolution Vorox

Other
Arancaz (Made by christo1096)
Eneir (Made by christo1096)
Lady Assassin (Made by christo1096)
Synister (Made by christo1096)

If you see anything wrong with this list, or find out that it needs to be updated, just send me a message and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

In order to 3D model these MOCs I need focused, straight images. I'm not pointing fingers at anybody in particular, but I have to be able to see the whole MOC and every piece in the MOC in order to model it. Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but I literally have to put these models together (it's like MOCing with virtual pieces). And if I can't see a hand or a body, then my model of that MOC is not going to be complete. You should at least attempt to take pictures against a monocolor background that contrasts heavily with the colored pieces on the model. For example, black MOCs should have pictures taken against a white background. White MOCs should have pictures taken against a much darker background. This way it will be easier for the graphic designers such as myself to crop the models out of the pictures.

-Rig (HahliNuva and LL361 quote)

Last edited by Shadow Destroyer on 21st January 2011, 5:33 pm; edited 31 times in total

76Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 7th November 2010, 12:04 am

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

I think im gonna Try Invidior. but some one else is going to have to do Osavus.

77Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 7th November 2010, 3:57 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Hey, Magna, just do one first, 'cause now you have three MOCs to do, and it wont help you much. Just do one first. And where the heck is Bob?

78Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 7th November 2010, 2:33 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

I dont know thats why i was going to try invidior cuz no one else is here besides the people who have already claimed a MOC. And as for me doing invidior, i can do it since ive already finished the other two, but ill wait a little longer to see if the others will show up.

79Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 7th November 2010, 2:55 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Oh, I see, NVM then. Btw, can you snap some pictures of them? Tongue Because YT cannot be linked on Bzp...

80Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 7th November 2010, 5:29 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Dagger Riglax wrote:Oh, I see, NVM then. Btw, can you snap some pictures of them? Tongue Because YT cannot be linked on Bzp...
I suggest you upload the pictures to a site such as Brickshelf or Majhost. Both image-hosting sites are linkable on BZPower, and easy to use.

81Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 7th November 2010, 10:29 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

OK. anyways its a lot easier than trying to make a video. expect sometime over the next couple days.

82Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 7th November 2010, 10:32 pm

ToaMagna12

Retired

Retired

Also. as for Invidior, what the heck are implants? Blink

83Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 9th November 2010, 3:30 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

To whoever's doing a MOC of Lein: I will try to use it in an upgraded Lein's Tale banner, so could you take a picture of the MOC against a monocolor background -- for example, a white wall -- so that it will be easier to crop the MOC out of the image? Thanks.

84Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 18th November 2010, 10:31 am

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Do you guys want me to add all the mocs Christo made to this list? (I don't know if they are really in the story or not...)

~SD~

85Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 18th November 2010, 5:30 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Whoever wants to do Lein can have him, I'm way too busy, and I've had a total of about 5 green sets, so my resources are really limited Tongue

86Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 28th November 2010, 5:42 am

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Hey, I'm new in the project
Sparky as known here, I'm called Junkmaster on BZP

As for maybe a sample for a moc. I once made this moc. Not too serious but I can rebuild him Pre-Evolution Vorox (for in the list)

I can try to build Lein, but giving him a good looking helmet is another problem =/

87Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 28th November 2010, 7:17 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Ok, no that sample is Great. We'll definately use it, as a sample.

As for Lein, pm in Bzp Magna and/or Shadowdestroyer.

88Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 29th November 2010, 9:29 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

He can build Lein if he wants, no one else has really called him yet. Smile

~SD~

89Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 30th November 2010, 1:37 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Legolover-361 wrote:To whoever's doing a MOC of Lein: I will try to use it in an upgraded Lein's Tale banner, so could you take a picture of the MOC against a monocolor background -- for example, a white wall -- so that it will be easier to crop the MOC out of the image? Thanks.
I've decided I'll be taking the MOCs of the most important character of each story and using them in banners, so could you guys take pictures against monocolor backgrounds if possible? That will make them easier to crop out.

Thanks.

90Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 30th November 2010, 2:25 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Ok, Then I call Lein ^_^
expect him in a few days

91Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 30th November 2010, 5:26 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Great. ^_^

92Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 30th November 2010, 10:16 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Can't wait to see what you build! Smile Also, I added your Pre-Evolution Vorox to the list of finished mocs up here.

By the way, do you think we should lock or get rid of the Official MOC Topic? Since you can see all the finished mocs here now, and people are posting their mocs here, there is really no point to the topic...

~SD~

93Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 1st December 2010, 2:51 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Lein wip

1 | 2

So some notes before complaining Tongue
-Only armor on one arm to make him look different
-I already builded him after I've read he has a dagger and looks taller than a normal agori
-Lacks custom because I wanted him to look official (and not Kyry style ^_^)

Tell me what I need to change. (Helmet stays ) LOL

94Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 1st December 2010, 8:24 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Love it. Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 277222

~SD~

95Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 2nd December 2010, 1:16 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

To LL point, since we are going to draw them anyways and then animate them, (hopefully) you should probably then make the bannners, since now there's no reason to do so. They would look weird anyways.

Also, custom build is not a problem here.

96Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 2nd December 2010, 6:10 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

Riglax wrote:To LL point, since we are going to draw them anyways and then animate them, (hopefully) you should probably then make the bannners, since now there's no reason to do so. They would look weird anyways.

Also, custom build is not a problem here.

What do you think about closing the other topic?

~SD~

97Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 2nd December 2010, 6:12 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I have no problem. Smile

98Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 2nd December 2010, 10:09 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Riglax wrote:To LL point, since we are going to draw them anyways and then animate them, (hopefully) you should probably then make the bannners, since now there's no reason to do so. They would look weird anyways.

I don't quite see your point there... it would be much harder to crop out a drawing, and I (personally) think cropping out an actual MOC from a picture would make the banners look very professional -- you know, Lego Company-style quality.

Sparky wrote:Lein wip

1 | 2

So some notes before complaining Tongue
-Only armor on one arm to make him look different
-I already builded him after I've read he has a dagger and looks taller than a normal agori
-Lacks custom because I wanted him to look official (and not Kyry style ^_^)

Tell me what I need to change. (Helmet stays ) LOL

Since it's a work-in-progress, I'm not going to be too nitpicky. Thus far, Lein looks really nice -- the helmet, especially, is very cool -- but I'm not quite sure about the limbs. The Rahkshi head armor is a nice touch, but sadly it's too big for his otherwise rather small arm.

Since you pointed out you didn't read the description of Lein's appearance hidden somewhere in this topic, I'm assuming you're giving him a dagger and some extra height.

Other than that, there's nothing else to critique. Lein is looking good so far, Sparky!

99Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 3rd December 2010, 12:56 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

@SD:No problem either.

@LL: You don't cop a drawing, but you just put a 3D model in it Wink

100Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 3rd December 2010, 11:38 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Riglax wrote:@LL: You don't cop a drawing, but you just put a 3D model in it Wink

You mean base a 3D model off it?

*looks around*

I see no active 3D modelers here. Tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum