Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List

+7
christo1096
Legolover-361
The Dark Hunter
ToaMagna12
Celu
Riglax
Shadow Destroyer
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

1Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 31st August 2010, 9:49 pm

Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer

Retired

Retired

First topic message reminder :

Here's a list of all the Mocs for Ancient Chronicle that have been claimed by people, and any you can build at the moment. This topic will be updated when the leaders discuss new mocs we can build or when people complete their mocs. I also included a list of all the mocers.

MOCs Directors:
Shadow Destroyer, ToaMagna12

Members:
Krakax
Dark Hunter
Doctor Bob
christo1096
Sparky

AC MOCs #1: Element Lords:
Ice Element Lord (Made by Shadow Destroyer)
Fire Element Lord (Made by Doctor Bob)
Water Element Lord (Made by ToaMagna12)
Jungle Element Lord (Made by ToaMagna12)
Rock Element Lord (Made by Krakax)
Sand Element Lord (Made by Shadow Destroyer)

AC MOCs #2: Angonce & Heremus
Heremus (Made by ToaMagna)
Angonce (Made by Dark Hunter)

AC MOCs #3: Serial Characters
Lein (Made by Sparky)
Invidior
Osavus (Taken by Sparky)
Hermit, Armatus (Taken by ToaMagna)
Sea King (Taken by ToaMagna)
Magma King (Made by christo1096)
Stone King

Samples
Sister of the Skrall
Iron Tribe Agori
Pre-Evolution Zesk
Pre-Evolution Vorox

Other
Arancaz (Made by christo1096)
Eneir (Made by christo1096)
Lady Assassin (Made by christo1096)
Synister (Made by christo1096)

If you see anything wrong with this list, or find out that it needs to be updated, just send me a message and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

In order to 3D model these MOCs I need focused, straight images. I'm not pointing fingers at anybody in particular, but I have to be able to see the whole MOC and every piece in the MOC in order to model it. Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but I literally have to put these models together (it's like MOCing with virtual pieces). And if I can't see a hand or a body, then my model of that MOC is not going to be complete. You should at least attempt to take pictures against a monocolor background that contrasts heavily with the colored pieces on the model. For example, black MOCs should have pictures taken against a white background. White MOCs should have pictures taken against a much darker background. This way it will be easier for the graphic designers such as myself to crop the models out of the pictures.

-Rig (HahliNuva and LL361 quote)

Last edited by Shadow Destroyer on 21st January 2011, 5:33 pm; edited 31 times in total

126Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 15th February 2011, 4:28 am

christo1096

christo1096

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

I will take more pict of Magma king

127Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 15th February 2011, 1:48 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

For Lein Here is the gallery, I belive these have all the needed pictures

For Osavus, I have a WIP ready. I just need to add some stuff and then he'll be ready

128Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 16th February 2011, 12:55 am

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Lein is ridiculously awesome Smile

129Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 27th February 2011, 10:08 am

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

Osavus is ready

The model
The gallery
Building Instructions

Osavus needed to be brown, titan sized and a staff
Try to add as much brown as possible (And not much black). He has the size of keetongu.
Since you asked for clearer pictures of the build I made building instructions. Hope they help

130Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 27th February 2011, 10:45 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Jeez Sparks, that's just too much awesome to handle! 8D The building instructions really, REALLY work out perfectly.

So yeah, I probably should grand you a custom rank here. Choose a rank name and image (whatever you want!), and I'll set it for you.

131Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 27th February 2011, 10:54 am

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

-RIG- wrote:Jeez Sparks, that's just too much awesome to handle! 8D The building instructions really, REALLY work out perfectly.

So yeah, I probably should grand you a custom rank here. Choose a rank name and image (whatever you want!), and I'll set it for you.

Custom rank, name? Sorry RIG but I don't understand what you mean by that? Facepalm

132Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 27th February 2011, 10:55 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Below your name it says "MNI MOCer" and has an image. You can have a custom one.

Last edited by -RIG- on 27th February 2011, 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling, post code.)

133Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 3rd March 2011, 7:28 am

Felix the Cat

Felix the Cat

Retired

Retired

So I just joined the site, and I'm interested in MOCing some characters for it Smile Dunno if any of you know me from BZP, but I'm not a bad MOCist. So yeah, I'm not sure how this system works. Do I choose what I want to make? And if so, can someone give me a description on what they look like? Cheers.

134Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 3rd March 2011, 9:04 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

You can take Invidior of Stone King.

Just tell me and I'll get the description.

135Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 3rd March 2011, 1:21 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I've seen you around. And yeah pretty much, you can choose a model that interests you, and I'll give you the description.

136Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 4th March 2011, 7:44 am

Felix the Cat

Felix the Cat

Retired

Retired

Ok, Invidior sounds pretty cool. What does he/she look like?

137Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 4th March 2011, 11:38 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Invidior(In-VEE-DEE-OR)
Meaning: Jealous
Species: Great Being
Description: Possible protagonist of the Series. Invidior invented the Gravity stabilazers to resolve the navigation problem inside the robot. That makes him believe that credit must be given. Later as he meats Osavus and they hire the henchmen, his will for credit and destruction make him jealus, about the robots, powers. At the end he desires the robot for himself.

There's his description.

Also, I'm planning a way for us to show our MOCs on BZP in a series style way.

138Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 4th March 2011, 1:30 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Invidior would probably be a bit smaller than Osavus, btw. His features would present an hard-boiled kinda thing, with an element of evilness, but not the kind that has a lot of spikes and accessories, he would appeal more like a king.

139Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 13th April 2011, 6:41 pm

christo1096

christo1096

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

sorry guys, I'm back again. uploading images and post clearly images.

I'm offline because of exams, final exams until 30 april. but, I'm still MOCing

any description of Stone King?

140Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 14th April 2011, 1:17 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Hey, good to see you man! Anyways, Celu might be able to tell you.

141Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 14th April 2011, 9:04 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Appearance: Male, Titan-Sized, Orange & Brown armor, carries a hammer.

That's it. Smile

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

Here are some MOCs I made for Their Mistake.

Avi/Mata Nui
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/avi.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/avi2.jpg
I based the designs for Avi and Makuta on the Atlas robot from Portal 2.

Makuta
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/makuta.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/makuta2.jpg

Gaia
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/gaia.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bbb373/MNIstuff/gaia2.jpg
I built her as her species was described in Greg's serial; staff, cape, no armor.

If these are approved, then the first post in this topic needs to be updated with them, as well as other MOCs to be done.

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, I can absolutely see we're your heading, but I think you need to add what people call "custom".

To me it looks like you took Metus, Attakus, Berix and Mata Nui leg's and made this. The ideas are good, but making custom torsos and even connecting other parts together would be good. Like taking some smaller pieces and forming a torso.

Overall, good work Smile

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Yeah, I had the same thoughts after building them. They look a bit too much like the sets. I don't have time right now to make better ones, but if someone would like to make new ones using mine as concepts(especially the 2 robots), that's fine.

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

You can probably ask either SD or Magna, if they still exist to built something like it that, or even ask Sparky. These are the most active people I can think of.

146Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List - Page 6 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle MOC's Projects List 26th June 2011, 2:18 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Shadow Destroyer left, topic Closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum