Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Endgame

+3
Dov Kayranslayer
Riglax
St. Francis
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Endgame Empty Endgame 23rd November 2011, 12:40 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

It's been five years. Five goddamn years. Longer, actually, in my case, but Prettyboy and the rest of them have only been experiencing the hell that's become my life since the Hagah Prisonbreak. Oh, how naive Kellin and his merry band of miscreants were, thinking they could just break off a Dark Hunter prison island and escape the consequences. They got Kellin, they got the prisoners...and then they got out.

Everyone's gone. Skarloth and the rest of the old Mahri Nui team are dead, either murdered in that fortress or killed on Hagah. Kellin gave his life trying to prevent the Infection from spreading and failed. Cipher...poor Cipher was thrown off the island and never came back, and I did nothing to stop it.

I remember exactly how it happened. Dorian was hearing voices after he killed Kellin, which didn't give us much hope for his already shaky mental condition. He went to Vezok's old island to try and get some vehicles, and when we got there, we found the six Piraka standing amongst the bodies of mercenaries: all six of them dead, all six of them taken by the Infection. We managed to fight our way out, but they followed the portal and started infecting everything in sight. The more they spread, the fewer people there were left to fight.

I still see the faces: Skarloth, Prettyboy, Riaril, Cipher, Athillion, Troy, and all the others. I haven't seen them in five years, and they're probably all dead at this point. I don't know. Frankly, I'm not even sure whether I care anymore. After ten years of this, I'm starting to wonder whether I care if I'm dead or not...

Welcome to Endgame, the final entry in the Infection Trilogy. It's been a little more than a year that this trilogy has gone on, and since the two games before it, The Forsaken and Prisonbreak, were so wildly popular, I decided to give all your characters a proper ending. Not with Prisonbreak, though; that game had run its course, and Dorian's group was about to escape the island anyway. That, coupled with a need to bring the RPG forum back to life, brought this game to fruition.

Factions

Infected - Zombies, 3/4 of the world's population, led by the six Piraka.

Uninfected - The remaining quarter of the free world. Small resistance groups make up the majority of this faction.

Playable Species

Matoran
Toa
Steltian
Vortixx
Skakdi
Turaga

Staff

Tyler Durden-Host (November 23, 2011-present)
Skarloth-Moderator 1(November 23, 2011-present)
Muscles Glasses-Moderator 2(November 23, 2011-present)
The Shadowed - Moderator 3 (November 23, 2011-present)

Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously.
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-mods against you, don't do it back, tell an Endgame Mod.
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character.
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character.
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi.

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission.
• Don't kill anothers character without permission.
• Unlimited Characters.
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think.
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character.
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (Life, Creation, or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts. Light and Shadow are allowed, but only if you have a good enough reason deemed fit by a majority of the Prisonbreak mods. Custom species are allowed, but custom elements aren't. Current unusable masks are the Komau, Avohkii, Kraahkan, Mask of Creation, Mask of Elemental Energy, Aki, Rua, or any Kanohi Nuva.

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 23rd November 2011, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 1:31 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Dorian

"So," Dorian said, sitting at the head of the table in the Metru Nui law offices their resistance occupied. "Status report, anyone?"

He'd matured a lot in five years, a far cry from the emotionally fragile playboy he had been on Hagah.

3Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 1:53 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Athillion:

"We are close, sir," said the matoran. Had it not been for this guy, the only dude brave enough to sail through the entire universe, Ath would still be stuck back in the Southern Islands trying to hold the defenses. It's been over five years now, and if he didn't do some to contact Metru Nui, it's been only because the last five years seam to him like a lifetime.

Shortly after arriving in Metru Nui, he proceeded inside the Law Offices. His eyes crossed over a familiar figure, a man that seamed to be coming from an old dream. Dorian.

"Dorian? Is that you?"

4Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 1:56 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian flicked his eyes upward to Ath, surprise lurking in the dark blue slits, and stood up, moving to embrace him.

"I thought you were dead."

5Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 1:59 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Ath:

"I thought you were dead too. Actually, I thought everyone was dead up to now. Have you seen anyone else from the gang in the past years? I've been stuck in the Southern Islands trying to hold off the bloody infection."

"It hasn't gone that well."

Last edited by Riglax on 23rd November 2011, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RIG WHY YOU SO FAIL AT GRAMMAH)

6Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 2:01 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian motioned to Hualn.

"He leads the airborne forces for our resistance. Ria's here, too. I don't know about anyone else, though. Reordin and Castor were separated from us, and I don't even know if they got off Hagah."

Dorian got a pit in his stomach just thinking about them.

7Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 2:09 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Athillion:

"That's too bad. After I got off from Hagah, I had my own problems. But there wasn't anytime for me to deal with them, since I started fighting off the Infected. Trying to keep a fallen class of water standing, if you ask me," Ath sighed in disbelief of his own actions.

"They went off to every single yard of the Universe, destroying everything they saw, and yet I still tried to keep them contained in the South. The rebellion died, our forts were destroyed, and a lot of people died. I came here asking for help, old friend."

Last edited by Riglax on 23rd November 2011, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 2:10 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"You've got it."

9Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 2:14 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

IC - Athillion:

"Then it's settled. The forces in the South are in dissoray and in my command. We can work out a plan here."

10Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 2:27 pm

Dov Kayranslayer

Dov Kayranslayer

MNI Author

MNI Author

IC: The door slammed open, sending shockwaves of echoes and vibrations through the air to such an extent that a vase fell off a nearby end table. The green eyes of a dark Skakdi seemingly fading into the darkness in the doorway behind him scanned the people around coldly and analyzingly.

"Heard you have some sort of party going on. Sorry for gate-crashing, but it happens to be my style."

11Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 2:34 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian nodded at the Skakdi.

"A far cry from Cipher or Reordin, but he fights pretty well and breaks up the quiet."

12Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 9:32 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Hualn seemed to be the only one present who retained some confidence. He grinned. "Our heli raids are doing excellent at providing fire support to beleagured resistance members in chokeholds."

His grin faded. "But we're running out of missiles. As well, Kakashi, who was leading one group, was outsmarted and killed." The Grazonurus sighed slightly. "Keetongu's homeland is lost."

13Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 9:45 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian flicked his eyes over to Hualn.

"Kakashi is dead?"

The Toa of Plantlife had been a good ally on Hagah, and the fact that he was dead tied another knot in his intestines.

IC: Castor

Castor found his way out into the street of Xia, heading out towards a factory where he could retain some more weapons for himself.

14Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 10:00 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Hualn nodded. "Yeah."

He pulled out the toa's bloodied Kualsi and put it on the table. "I brought this home."

The Grazonurus looked away. "I thought you guys'd...You guys'd make a memorial. Er something."

15Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 10:06 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Another man down.

Cipher, Tevro, Kakashi, Reordin, Castor.

Kellin.

He took the mask wordlessly and put it in his bag. Quiet engulfed the room.

16Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 10:18 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: The quiet was broken soon enough by the door opening once more, as a familiar Toa of water entered the room.

"Hey, guys," she said, exhaustion evident in her voice.

She laid her eyes upon the familiar Kulasi.

A sigh.

"So we lost him too, huh?"

17Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 10:20 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

Dorian cast his eyes toward Ria and an exhausted half smile broke out. They'd bonded over the last five years to a sibling-esque level, and she was probably the only person who could help Dorian's worsening mood at the moment.

"How are the injured?"

18Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 10:33 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: She gave a weary grin of her own.

"We've managed to get everyone stable. Some are still recuperating, but it doesn't look like we've lost anybody today."

"Even so," another voice responded, as a slightly short figure seemed to melt out of the shadows. From underneath his dark cloak and hood, two glowing, white eyes, gazed at each in turn.

"The way things are going, we're gonna lose the Muaka and Fader strongholds to the horde if we don't get more people in on the fight."

"We've been coming the streets every day, Kyphros," Ria said, "We're doing all we can."

"What about the nobility?" the Shade shot back, with a hint of anger. "Have we managed to convince any of them yet?"

Ria's sigh told him all he needed to know.

19Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 10:37 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian held up a finger to calm the Shade.

"We can't count on the nobility's help right now," he said quietly, with an undeniable air of leadership, the same leadership that he lacked five years ago. "For now, Hualn, you need to mobilize an air convoy to get to Xia. I have a contact or two who could get us some new missiles and air ammo."

20Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 10:39 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Hualn looked back at Dorian. "Right," he said finally, coolly.

He looked to the others. "Anything else you need me for?"

21Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 10:47 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC (Xian streets):

Nova found himself fall into step beside another Toa in a stroll toward the Xian armory.

Not that he minded. He was quiet, causing most people to mark him as another Toa of Ice type, and yet he was completely the opposite of that picture. Experience dictated a warrior who sought allies was far better off than a warrior who sought only enemies.

Then there was the risk of the Toa being a member of the Infected. Nova dismissed the idea. Would an Infected walk with such a gait as this Toa's: casual and loose, affording him flexibility in case of a surprise attack? -- and the added bonus of not seeming suspicious?

Contact, decided the Toa of Fire, was not dangerous. "Armory?" asked Nova, glancing briefly ahead to where a large, square, steely-gray building belched smoke a ways ahead.

22Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 10:49 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Castor flicked his head over to the side and nodded to himself.

"Need some more ammo for my Patriot," he said hoarsely, as if his voice hadn't been used for a while. As he spoke, it began soothing out, finally ending up with the soft, beautiful tone it had once held.

23Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 11:01 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC (Xian streets):

Talking by itself wasn't dangerous. Extended conversations, however, were. So Nova let the talk cease by itself as he and the other Toa neared the armory.

The Vortixx were not the best resisters. They had held out for perhaps two days: long enough for the Piraka (for that was their title) could negotiate a price that the Vortixx would agree to. A strain on the pockets was better than a shot to the heart of a couple hundred Infected soldiers, and both sides knew it.

At least we got some action in this Mata Nui-forsaken universe.

The other Toa's voice had started out hoarse but slipped into a smoother, calmer tone that seemed more natural than any tone Nova could pull off. Stress, most likely. The fact that he had run out of ammunition recently probably meant he'd been doing some fighting.

Sometimes, looking too deep into things could be enjoyable. Thinking kept the mind in tip-top condition.

"Been having any trouble with..." Nova thought back to the codes he'd overheard from various Resistance members; which word meant Infected, again? "...with the neighbors recently?"

24Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 11:05 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Castor

Castor nodded marginally.

"They've been ding dong ditching me for the last couple of years. Can never catch all of those kids at once."

25Endgame Empty Re: Endgame 23rd November 2011, 11:22 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC (Xian streets):

"Oi, don't you just hate that?" Despite his lack of practice, Nova felt he was pulling off a casual, joking tone well. "But I've been ding-dong ditching them for a while, so I guess it's only fair someone gets hurt."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum