It's been five years. Five goddamn years. Longer, actually, in my case, but Prettyboy and the rest of them have only been experiencing the hell that's become my life since the Hagah Prisonbreak. Oh, how naive Kellin and his merry band of miscreants were, thinking they could just break off a Dark Hunter prison island and escape the consequences. They got Kellin, they got the prisoners...and then they got out.
Everyone's gone. Skarloth and the rest of the old Mahri Nui team are dead, either murdered in that fortress or killed on Hagah. Kellin gave his life trying to prevent the Infection from spreading and failed. Cipher...poor Cipher was thrown off the island and never came back, and I did nothing to stop it.
I remember exactly how it happened. Dorian was hearing voices after he killed Kellin, which didn't give us much hope for his already shaky mental condition. He went to Vezok's old island to try and get some vehicles, and when we got there, we found the six Piraka standing amongst the bodies of mercenaries: all six of them dead, all six of them taken by the Infection. We managed to fight our way out, but they followed the portal and started infecting everything in sight. The more they spread, the fewer people there were left to fight.
I still see the faces: Skarloth, Prettyboy, Riaril, Cipher, Athillion, Troy, and all the others. I haven't seen them in five years, and they're probably all dead at this point. I don't know. Frankly, I'm not even sure whether I care anymore. After ten years of this, I'm starting to wonder whether I care if I'm dead or not...
Welcome to Endgame, the final entry in the Infection Trilogy. It's been a little more than a year that this trilogy has gone on, and since the two games before it, The Forsaken and Prisonbreak, were so wildly popular, I decided to give all your characters a proper ending. Not with Prisonbreak, though; that game had run its course, and Dorian's group was about to escape the island anyway. That, coupled with a need to bring the RPG forum back to life, brought this game to fruition.
Infected - Zombies, 3/4 of the world's population, led by the six Piraka.
Uninfected - The remaining quarter of the free world. Small resistance groups make up the majority of this faction.
Tyler Durden-Host (November 23, 2011-present)
Skarloth-Moderator 1(November 23, 2011-present)
Muscles Glasses-Moderator 2(November 23, 2011-present)
The Shadowed - Moderator 3 (November 23, 2011-present)
• BZP Rules apply, obviously.
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-mods against you, don't do it back, tell an Endgame Mod.
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character.
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character.
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi.
OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission.
• Don't kill anothers character without permission.
• Unlimited Characters.
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think.
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character.
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (Life, Creation, or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts. Light and Shadow are allowed, but only if you have a good enough reason deemed fit by a majority of the Prisonbreak mods. Custom species are allowed, but custom elements aren't. Current unusable masks are the Komau, Avohkii, Kraahkan, Mask of Creation, Mask of Elemental Energy, Aki, Rua, or any Kanohi Nuva.
Last edited by Tyler Durden on 23rd November 2011, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total