Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Endgame

+3
Dov Kayranslayer
Riglax
St. Francis
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1Endgame - Page 4 Empty Endgame 23rd November 2011, 12:40 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

It's been five years. Five goddamn years. Longer, actually, in my case, but Prettyboy and the rest of them have only been experiencing the hell that's become my life since the Hagah Prisonbreak. Oh, how naive Kellin and his merry band of miscreants were, thinking they could just break off a Dark Hunter prison island and escape the consequences. They got Kellin, they got the prisoners...and then they got out.

Everyone's gone. Skarloth and the rest of the old Mahri Nui team are dead, either murdered in that fortress or killed on Hagah. Kellin gave his life trying to prevent the Infection from spreading and failed. Cipher...poor Cipher was thrown off the island and never came back, and I did nothing to stop it.

I remember exactly how it happened. Dorian was hearing voices after he killed Kellin, which didn't give us much hope for his already shaky mental condition. He went to Vezok's old island to try and get some vehicles, and when we got there, we found the six Piraka standing amongst the bodies of mercenaries: all six of them dead, all six of them taken by the Infection. We managed to fight our way out, but they followed the portal and started infecting everything in sight. The more they spread, the fewer people there were left to fight.

I still see the faces: Skarloth, Prettyboy, Riaril, Cipher, Athillion, Troy, and all the others. I haven't seen them in five years, and they're probably all dead at this point. I don't know. Frankly, I'm not even sure whether I care anymore. After ten years of this, I'm starting to wonder whether I care if I'm dead or not...

Welcome to Endgame, the final entry in the Infection Trilogy. It's been a little more than a year that this trilogy has gone on, and since the two games before it, The Forsaken and Prisonbreak, were so wildly popular, I decided to give all your characters a proper ending. Not with Prisonbreak, though; that game had run its course, and Dorian's group was about to escape the island anyway. That, coupled with a need to bring the RPG forum back to life, brought this game to fruition.

Factions

Infected - Zombies, 3/4 of the world's population, led by the six Piraka.

Uninfected - The remaining quarter of the free world. Small resistance groups make up the majority of this faction.

Playable Species

Matoran
Toa
Steltian
Vortixx
Skakdi
Turaga

Staff

Tyler Durden-Host (November 23, 2011-present)
Skarloth-Moderator 1(November 23, 2011-present)
Muscles Glasses-Moderator 2(November 23, 2011-present)
The Shadowed - Moderator 3 (November 23, 2011-present)

Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously.
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-mods against you, don't do it back, tell an Endgame Mod.
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character.
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character.
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi.

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission.
• Don't kill anothers character without permission.
• Unlimited Characters.
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think.
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character.
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (Life, Creation, or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts. Light and Shadow are allowed, but only if you have a good enough reason deemed fit by a majority of the Prisonbreak mods. Custom species are allowed, but custom elements aren't. Current unusable masks are the Komau, Avohkii, Kraahkan, Mask of Creation, Mask of Elemental Energy, Aki, Rua, or any Kanohi Nuva.

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 23rd November 2011, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

76Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 27th January 2012, 11:38 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

"Yeah, I'm there now. The guards are waking up, so this place should be guarded again by the time I leave."

Feyrren stepped through as the portal activated, and in moments he was in the law offices.

-Teezy

77Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 27th January 2012, 11:42 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: The cloaked figure stood there, waiting as the Vortixx arrived.

"Did you get a good glance at our raider, by any chance?" he asked, taking the two darts from Feyrren, and examining them with a critical eye.

Walking back to the main control room, he whipped out his comm.

"Ria. Feyrren brought you a present."

"Right, I'll be up as quick as I can."

78Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 27th January 2012, 11:49 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Feyrren

Feyrren nodded. "Description from the wounded guard matched exactly with the Onu-Matoran I saw. Dude's fast as hell."

Turning, he saw Ria and grinned, handing her one of the darts. He beamed the other to Dorian's ship.

IC: Dorian

Dorian set the Ambrosia on autopilot and saw the toxin. He shrugged and took a lick of it; at the most, whatever toxin was left would give him a nap and he would arrive at Xia well-rested. What he tasted, though, was the last thing he expected.

"It's Rannare."

-Teezy

79Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 27th January 2012, 11:57 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Not quite..." Ria mumbled, as she examined the liquid.

"The main ingredient comes from the same family, though, I'll give that much." She said.

"I'll be taking this to the bio lab. This could be any one of a bunch of different drugs, I'll try and pin down which it is." she explained.

"Right."

80Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 28th January 2012, 12:02 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Yeah," he said to himself. There was something else familiar about the compound; it was indeed not pure Rannare, but there was something else mixed in...

"I could swear that there's dioxis in here..."

-Teezy

81Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 28th January 2012, 12:06 am

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Looks like some Fultrite as well." Ria said, entering the lab.

"Friggin' fantasy drugs..." Kyphros muttered under his breath.

82Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 28th January 2012, 12:10 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian raised an eyebrow. What the hell...?

"These must be incredibly small doses of both, though," he said in a confused tone. "When I used..."

He stopped abruptly and was quiet for several moments. Dammit. Dammit.

"Both drugs are lethal in the right doses. There have to be extremely small doses of each in order to knock a guard out for only a few hours. I would lower the tox screen options to the bare minimum."

-Teezy

83Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 28th January 2012, 12:14 am

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Yeah." Ria said, nodding.

"I think we're dealing with Dormicen. Whoever this guy is, he's got some military connections." Ria hypothesized.

84Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 28th January 2012, 12:19 am

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian sighed and leaned his head back.

"Alright. I want you to run through any remaining established dealers in Metru Nui who deal Rannare and one of the three compounds we've already isolated. Take them all to Muaka and put them in holding cells. Not all at once, though; we need to see where this guy is getting his supply from. Capture them in intervals. When the raids slow or stop, we'll take it from there."

He sighed. He was approaching Xia.

"I'm on the ground in five. Take care, guys."

He closed his eyes.

"God, please give me the strength to accept the things I can't change," he whispered to himself.

-Teezy

85Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 18th March 2012, 4:48 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Dance Tyler Dance wrote:IC:

"All of which the Infected can knock down if they concentrate their fire," said Castor calmly. "It'll be a lot harder to kill us from inside the factory itself. We don't have to stay on the first floor, but we can't show ourselves outside."

IC (Xian armory):

Nova shrugged, pausing in his search for weapons to gesture toward his mask. "Maybe you can't go out," he said, "but I can. The Kanohi Kakama is quite helpful in open conditions."

He turned back to the rows of weapons, passing on the RPGs and coming to grenades. He stuffed several inside his pouch...

There. The launcher with EMP-pulse grenades. It wasn't much bigger than Nova's forearm. Nova loaded it and slung it over his shoulder.

"You have fun under cover," said Nova, and he made for the stairs.

86Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 18th March 2012, 4:52 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Castor Troy

Castor was silent for a couple seconds.

"If you get me killed..." he muttered to himself, following Nova from a couple feet behind with a veritable tank's worth of weaponry.

87Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 28th April 2012, 1:12 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

IC:

Skipping every other step, Nova sprinted to the top floor. The right wall was a blur to him, through which he caught glimpses, as if flipping through still-shots, of the airships bearing down on this building. With his right hand, he briefly touched each weapon he held to make sure it was still on his person: rifle, check; sword, check; EMP launcher, check; extra ammo, check.

He approached the corner and skidded to a halt. Above Nova's head was a trapdoor, barely visible against the grimy steel-gray metal of the ceiling about it. A cord dangled from the end nearest the corridor down which Nova had come; a yank, and the trapdoor and its complimentary ladder swung down, the latter almost striking Nova in the head before it stopped with a screech and jolt a meter before the Toa of Fire.

Castor was still a ways behind. Nova shrugged, drew his rifle, and clambered up the ladder with one hand.

OOC: Spawn, mind controlling the airship? I don't know what it's doing.

88Endgame - Page 4 Empty Re: Endgame 28th April 2012, 1:32 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC:

Castor drew a pistol of his own and cocked it, then held a knife in between his teeth. He continued following Nova up the stairs. As they neared the roof, he saw - or thought he saw - a small twitch, as if a figure had ducked down out of side. He drew his gun and motioned to the air vents.

Dorian's flagship, meanwhile, docked down about twenty yards away from the wreckage. He drew his Patriot and walked through the deserted streets of the city...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum