Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic

+5
Sparky
Celu
The Dark Hunter
HahliNuva
Riglax
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

1Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 12th February 2011, 3:19 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

First topic message reminder :

Here, you can discuss the progress of the 3D Models, as well as post them. Here's the list of all the stuff you are free to do, and apply for.

Ancient Chronicle 3D Art #1: Element Lords:
Ice Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model (Made by HahliNuva)
Fire Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model
Water Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model
Jungle Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model
Rock Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model
Sand Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model

Ancient Chronicle 3D Art #2: Angonce & Heremus
Heremus - Art Model - MOC Model
Angonce - Art Model - MOC Model

Last edited by Riglax on 8th July 2011, 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Great! Smile

52Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 8th July 2011, 12:13 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

We need to find someone who can create parts, because we can't just have Angonce's face like that. Tongue It's just too weird, and no one would relate with him without eyes or month.

Nevertheless, the model is awesome! I wish though there would be some more armor in his legs, though :/.

53Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 8th July 2011, 12:34 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

No, but he does have a face and Eyes! They're just, kinda... there.

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

What should I model next (seeing as I'm not going to be able to work on the EL of Sand until the pieces I need get modeled)?

55Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 8th July 2011, 10:48 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

Synister (WIP): http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Riversong/MNI/mni_synister_wip1.png
Added: Legs, part of the torso, arms

56Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 12th July 2011, 3:07 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Great, keep it up!

57Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 13th July 2011, 6:45 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

Heremus (WIP): http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Riversong/MNI/mni_heremus_wip1.png
Added: Most of the legs, lower chest
Pieces I need modeled: Takadox's head

Is there any way to find out what his feet look like?

58Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 14th July 2011, 4:35 am

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

HahliNuva wrote:Heremus (WIP): http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Riversong/MNI/mni_heremus_wip1.png
Added: Most of the legs, lower chest
Pieces I need modeled: Takadox's head

Is there any way to find out what his feet look like?

This guy has a Takadox head
As for the feet, only riglax can tell.

59Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 14th July 2011, 8:58 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Actually that guys doesn't, I know the guy who has the gallery, that's a collection of pics. The real guy with the model is well against BNG and anything Bionicle now, don't ask why, it's a long story.

60Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 14th July 2011, 2:58 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

um... that 00dude00's gallery and he made those and is still interested in Bionicle, so I don't know who you mean...

61Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 14th July 2011, 3:20 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

If we can get that guy, we have hopes for the wallpapers. Who here knows him enough to lure him?

j/k Tongue

In all seriousness, who does?

62Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 14th July 2011, 3:30 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

I do, but GT probably knows him better.

63Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 14th July 2011, 11:47 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

Whoops; I forgot to post Synister. LOL
Synister:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Riversong/MNI/mni_synister.png
Synister (on a white background): http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Riversong/MNI/mni_synister_2.png

64Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 15th July 2011, 1:41 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

00dude00 is probably the best modeler for BNG, so I'm sure he would consider helping you Rigs.

65Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 15th July 2011, 3:30 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, who then can contact him? *gives GT a creepy look*

66Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 15th July 2011, 3:54 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

I don't know the specifics of what you want done, Rigs, so I'll let you PM him here- LINK

67Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 15th July 2011, 10:02 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

I'd consider Phantax the best, but whatever Tongue

68Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 16th July 2011, 12:19 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, yeah, but Phantax doesn't seam to care at all anymore. If we are going to replace him, this dude would be the perfect choice.

@GT: Well, okay, but I don't really know him. Can't you ask him to check out some of the stuff?

69Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 31st July 2011, 12:45 am

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

Heremus: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Riversong/MNI/mni_heremus.png

70Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 31st July 2011, 11:14 am

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Nice so far on him HN.

71Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 31st July 2011, 11:21 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

That's great HN.

72Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 31st July 2011, 11:47 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Superb. He looks awesome.

73Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 31st July 2011, 12:03 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

HahliNuva wrote:Heremus: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Riversong/MNI/mni_heremus.png

*Legolover-361 likes this.

74Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 31st July 2011, 4:01 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Oh and I don't think we can count on 00dude00 for our stuff. He's really busy with what's going on at BNG now.

75Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 31st July 2011, 4:18 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Too bad. He'd make an excellent leader. =/ Off topic, but, what's happening there? Care to explain?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum