Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic

+5
Sparky
Celu
The Dark Hunter
HahliNuva
Riglax
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 12th February 2011, 3:19 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Here, you can discuss the progress of the 3D Models, as well as post them. Here's the list of all the stuff you are free to do, and apply for.

Ancient Chronicle 3D Art #1: Element Lords:
Ice Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model (Made by HahliNuva)
Fire Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model
Water Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model
Jungle Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model
Rock Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model
Sand Element Lord - Art Model - MOC Model

Ancient Chronicle 3D Art #2: Angonce & Heremus
Heremus - Art Model - MOC Model
Angonce - Art Model - MOC Model

Last edited by Riglax on 8th July 2011, 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 13th February 2011, 9:09 am

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

I'm pleased to say that the EL of Ice is nearly finished. The other pieces I need are being modeled at this very moment. I'll post an image once it's done. Smile

HN

3Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 14th February 2011, 3:41 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Awesome, can't wait to see this model.

4Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 15th February 2011, 9:03 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

Element Lord of Ice (image): http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Riversong/MNI/element_lord_of_ice.png

HN

5Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 16th February 2011, 12:54 am

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Nice!

I like the head/mask/whatever you call it. Kinda looks like my sketch that I made a while ago.
Didn't he have a Carapar chestplate or is it just me?

6Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 16th February 2011, 9:54 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

That's epic, great job HH. Wink

7Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 16th February 2011, 5:28 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

@DH: Thanks! And the mask is specifically based off your sketch. Wink And it must just be you, because I'm pretty sure he didn't have a chestplate like that.
@C: Thank you. Smile
@Everybody: I will TRY (TRY is the key word here Tongue) to upload him today. If it doesn't work out then I'll try later when I have access to some Wi-Fi.

HN

8Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 16th February 2011, 9:02 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Ice_element_lord

Weren't you going by this? Or is there some other version I don't know about? Tongue

9Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 17th February 2011, 5:16 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

Yes, I am going by that but I made a few little changes based on whether or not I had certain pieces. Good news: I had TWOJ model the chest armor (which he should be sending to me soon). I also have the EL of Sand's legs done.

HN

10Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 17th February 2011, 7:51 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Excellent! Smile He seems kinda exposed without it.
You're working extremely fast, excellent work Smile

11Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 19th February 2011, 5:49 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

@DH: I added the chest armor.
@Everybody: Here is the link to the .blend:http://upload.brickshelf.com/gallery/Riversong/MNI/element_lord_of_ice.blend

HN

12Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 20th February 2011, 2:54 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Cool, I was just thinking about starting to just 3D Model myself. So is Blender free and stuff? I'm bored to search 8(

13Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 20th February 2011, 12:46 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Yep, Blender is free Smile

I haven't gotten the newer version though, so I'm still working on 2.49b. I think Hahlinuva uses 2.5 or something Tongue

14Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 22nd February 2011, 9:41 am

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

I use 2.53, to be exact. And RIG, perhaps you would learn to rig (no pun intended Tongue) the models once you've downloaded Blender? We really need somebody who can rig.

HN

15Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 28th February 2011, 3:21 pm

Sparky

Sparky

AC MOCing Leader

AC MOCing Leader

The model is nice, a little different than the model SD builded but very similiar.
I understand that you don't have some pieces from the model. But I believe everybody here appreciate your work Wink

16Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 2nd March 2011, 6:35 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

Thanks Sparky. Smile
@Everyone: The EL of Sand may not be done as soon as I expected due to temporary homework overload.

HN

17Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 2nd March 2011, 8:15 pm

The Dark Hunter

The Dark Hunter

MNI Board Vice Chairman

MNI Board Vice Chairman

Rig, you should update the first post with the completed models. So far I think it's the EL of Ice, right?

18Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Re: Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic 31st March 2011, 8:33 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

After a loooong bout of laziness, I'm back in action with a new work in progress image: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Riversong/MNI/el_of_sand_wip.png

HN

19Ancient Chronicle 3D Modelling Topic Empty Answer, finally 5th April 2011, 5:03 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

DH: Done man

HN: Itsa aweosme and it looks better than the last one! not like the last one wasn't awesome. Tongue

Karmanu

Karmanu

MNI Author

MNI Author

What program do you use?

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

I use Blender.

Anyways....I'm having some difficulty with assembling the EL of Sand's chest. The pictures are helpful, but I need more.

HN

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I'll contact SD about it.

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

Okay, this isn't specifically about AC, but I'm nearly finished with a model of Lein- all I need is the Glatorian head (which hasn't been modeled).

HN

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Lol, Lein is about AC Tongue All the modelling is about AC. Tongue Awesome, even if it's a WIP pictures are welcomed HN.

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

I'm also using a placeholder for his torso piece- I don't think that the version used on Lein has been modeled yet (and if it has, could someone please send the link to me?), so I used Photok's torso piece as a placeholder. Anyways, here's what I have so far: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Riversong/MNI/mni_lein_wip.png

Rig, would it be okay with you if I made some other models while I wait for more pictures and the pieces I need to be modeled? I need something to do other than wait...

HN

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum