Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prisonbreak

+7
Razgriz
The Shadowed
The Dark Hunter
Riglax
Skarloth
Zarayna
St. Francis
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 39]

1Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Prisonbreak 15th June 2011, 6:04 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

Today's the day, we all told ourselves. After two years of planning, two years we'd never get back, today was the day. It started out without a hitch. We went to our normal jobs, delegated by the Toa who ran this place. Fools. They never assumed, never even let it slip into their bloated, self-righteous heads that maybe we would escape. No. It couldn't be possible. Maybe it wouldn't have crossed ours, either, if conditions weren't so crappy here. We were beaten, starved, and degraded, which is NOT the way you want to fix the "dregs of society" like us. But I digress.

It started small. A prisoner or two "disappeared", the guards were sure it was just another murder. Security was loosened. That's when we took our chance. We overpowered what guards we could overpower, took what weapons we could, and torched that darn island to the ground. Hagah, that was their name for it. After some Toa Team of guardians. About 60 of us planned our escape. A quarter of that didn't make it, including my best friend. Crazy Piraka charged into a guard tower with an improvized explosive strapped to his chest trying to distract the sharpshooters. It wasn't pretty.

Anyway, we got to the teleportation devices that the prison inspectors used, but we found out they had already been switched to one-way when we sent five prisoners in and they came back in scorched body bags. Now we were stuck, and the Prison Board could fill the darn island with guards, cops, bounty hunters and the like whenever they wanted to. So, the 40 of us that were left went our seperate ways, figuring there was no way we could all get out in one big group. Now here we are, 40 murderers, thieves, drug cookers, and the like, trying to get off whatever's left of Hagah alive...and free.

Oh, happy days.

-Kellin (Prisoner #48104)

Locations

Hagah - The main island, home of the prison.

Hagah State Prison - Or what's left of it. The whole place was destroyed by the prisoners, and now only a few intact pieces of it are being used as bases for prisoners who are trying to form their own governmental system.

Free Hagah - The settlement constructed by the special police force that the Prison Board sent to quell the prisoners. Getting in here is murder, literally. The orders are shoot on sight unless you have the Guardchip embedded in your arm.

The Hagah Islets - There is a ring of dwarf islands surrounding Hagah, six to be exact, and each is named after a Toa Hagah.

Norik - The Islet of fire, Hakann, rival of everyone but himself, and second in command of the Prison board, resides here. The islet is no more than one miles in diameter, as all of the islets are. In the very center of this land of fire and lava is a black dome, burnt, with one entrance. Inside this base is Hakann and his soldiers.

Gaaki - The Islet of Water, this place is a small jungle with many rivers and small lakes, in the center of the lush jungle is a steel dome base, surrounded by about a hundred yards of dirt and sand. Vezok, the Piraka who lives and works there, doesn't like nature.

Iruini - The Islet of Air, it is basically a foggy island, with nothing on it but a gunmetal dome base, where Zaktan, the leader of the Prison Board, lives and works. Some very odd rumors come from this islet, such as the idea that Zaktan is the fog, or at least lives in it.

Pouks - The Islet of Stone, this small island is a metal box, surrounded by a force field, it's actually obvious that Avak lives here. No one is ever seen coming out, or going in, and nothing is known about the inside.

Kualus - The Islet of ice, it is a living mountain, just like the one on Xia, except it is under control by the islet's owner, Thok. The base on this islet is said to be deep within the mountain.

Bomonga - The Islet of Earth, it is nothing but a flat surface or sand, sinking sand, it is rumored to have it's base in the center of the sand pit. Reidak and his soldier dwell here, but they are rarely seen.

That's pretty much it. The smart ones don't generally stay in one place. It's an easy way to get captured or killed.

Factions

Prison Board - Otherwise known as The Piraka, six Skakdi who work for the Dark Hunters. They poorly run the island, and are the cause of the riot, and this whole problem with the Prison. Some say they were trying to make the Prisoners into a large army, but they backfired on them, and the riot began.

Prisoners - The 40 survivors of the Prisonbreak. They're generally not seen in groups, as it brings too much attention from the Board. They're mainly trying to get off the island alive, and all allegiances between them are fragile at best.

Natives - The residents of Hagah. They're abused by the Prison Board and treated bluntly by the prisoners, so it's not likely that they'd be too happy to see a member of either side.

Playable Species

Matoran
Toa
Steltian
Vortixx
Skakdi
Turaga

There are rumors that something went wrong with the teleporation devices when the prisoners tried using them, and a couple Black and White Makuta leaked out of some alternate dimensions. What a load of junk, huh?

Well, anyway, good luck surviving. I've told you all I can. Hope to see you in the free world, mate.

Credits

Kazi/Didact/Skar-After I pitched him the idea, he was a great help with the locations, factions, and improving on my initial backstory. I share credit with him.
Zar-For being gracious enough to withdraw his own RPG in order to let me put this up here.
Rig and DH-For letting me put up Prisonbreak as the official MNI RPG.

Staff

Tyler Durden-Host (June 15, 2011-present)
Skarloth-Moderator 1(June 15, 2011-present)
Muscles Glasses-Moderator 2(August 16, 2011-present)

Former Staff

Rising Moon-Moderator 2(July 1, 2011-July 11, 2011)
Der Blitzmesser-Moderator 2(July 11, 2011-July 16, 2011)
The Zarnalo-Moderator 2 (June 15, 2011-July 1, 2011; July 16, 2011-August 16, 2011)

Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously.
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-mods against you, don't do it back, tell a Prisonbreak Mod.
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character.
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character.
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi.

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission.
• Don't kill anothers character without permission.
• Unlimited Characters.
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think.
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character.
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (Life, Creation, or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts. Light and Shadow are allowed, but only if you have a good enough reason deemed fit by a majority of the Prisonbreak mods. Custom species are allowed, but custom elements aren't. Current unusable masks are the Komau, Avohkii, Kraahkan, Mask of Creation, Mask of Elemental Energy, Aki, Rua, or any Kanohi Nuva.

Credit to The Power That Is for the above rules (with some modifications).

Play on,

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 27th August 2011, 6:01 pm; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : No, Mango gave up his mod spot after a week and just became a regular RPG staffer.)

701Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:33 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Dorian

"Kellin has killed people a heck of a lot more important to me than guards I've never met, Roila," whispered Dorian, his rage barely contained, "so don't think you're the only one who wants this bastard in the ground."

Dorian turned away and began making breakfast.

OOC: Hope you all like waffles.

-Spawn

702Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:37 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

OOC:

Skarloth wrote:IC Yghari:

Yghari held out both arms, waiting for Moka and Flebidre to grab on to said arms. "You guys will have to protect yourselves from the trees and plants, I'll just focus on getting us through the bulk of it. We won't be able to go as fast as if I was running alone, but we will go three times as fast as if we ran there," he said, waiting for them to grab hold of his arms.

IC Kpik:

"She ran away..." Kpik said, looking off in the direction that Roila ran off in. "Coward, couldn't take us," he said, crossing his arms. Kpik looked at the confused Kakashi who stood in the center of the battle, obviously Ikod was doing something behind the scenes to him.

IC Ikod:

Awake from the illusion, Kakashi, you are no longer in Roila's hold. Ikod said in Kakashi's mind. The illusion was gone, since Roila had given up on holding Kakashi in it, Ikod couldn't blame her for running, she had been outnumbered, badly.

Ikod stood up, and walked over to where Kakashi stood, "Well hello there," he said, looking around at the rest of the group, "You must be Kakashi, I'm-" Ikod said, cut off suddenly by the appearance of many new minds just 50 yards from them, he looked around the group, and shoved this new information into everyone's minds.

"Welp, looks like we're going to have to run now, unless we can hold them all off," he said, looking in the direction of the mob of people slowly progressing towards them.

-Ikod

IC: The illustrious Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer The First bravely stood at the prow of his boat as it powered towards the island, cutting through the waves in its way. He made quite a sight to see, bedecked in his many weapons and cap firmly upon his head as his eyes gazed bravely towards the uncharted territory before him-

-And then the boat stopped and he fell right onto a sandy beach in a quite undignified manner.

Getting up and dusting himself off, the good captain muttered a curse under his breath and looked out at the wasteland that was to be his battleground. He swore again, just to feel the murmured 'bloody karz' roll off his tongue, and then started trudging in the rough direction of the glow he saw in the distance.

After being removed from his illusion, Kakashi was filled with rage at what he suddenly recognized to be the truth. Evidently using a mixture of seduction and mind control, the 'queen' had forced him to fight on her side. However, he took a moment to cool off as the others left. His rational side cautioned that he needed to calm down. Attempting to set off on a quest for revenge would solve nothing. It wasn't the worst that had happened to him, anyways. Besides, The Scarecrow's last two fights had left him running low on his Plant Life power.

Sitting, Kakashi focussed and recharged for about a minute. When he stood up, he was ready to join the others. His plant powers were not completely recharged, but enough that he felt comfortable to make a few scarecrows with at least, and he wasn't one to completely rely on powers, anyway.

Once there, though, he found a very strange thing: The woman who the group had gone off to fight was now watching the Toa of Fire from earlier making...Waffles?

The karz?

"Excuse me, but I thought you guys were out to kill her," he said loudly, hoping to draw attention as well as answers. "So what the karz happened?"

703Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:38 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"No use killing her on an empty stomach," the Toa of Fire quipped.

-Spawn

704Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:41 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Ikod:

Ikod raised an eyebrow, and lowered his weapon, keeping the safety off just in case someone decided to get a little crazy. He looked at the caravan group, and grinned, "The sane people need to talk," he said, throwing up a massive stone wall that separated the two groups of people.

He then turned to Dorian while keeping the wall solid and up, "The karz, Dorian, are we really siding with these morons?" he asked angrily, glancing at the stone wall that separated those 'morons'.

-Ikod

705Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:42 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

IC: Roila

"He'll come. Kakashi, I learned that Dorian was not responsible for the nuke that went off in Hagah. It didn't kill just guards, but prisoners who didn't escape and innocent civilians. We all lost friends. Kakashi, as Dorian isn't the killer, I've changed the job I assigned you to. You will get paid if you join to kill Kellin, we'll pay all of you! We are guards, we have money. All of you will get paid for killing Kellin. Killing the murderer. KELLIN KILLED FAMILIES. KELLIN KILLED FRIENDS. KELLIN SET OFF A NUKE IN CENTER HAGAH. HE MUST BE KILLED. NOW. WHO'S WITH ME! FOR CIVILIANS! FOR JUSTICE! FOR REVENGE! LET'S KILL THAT BASTARD MURDERER KELLIN!

IC: Jamnicwo
I couldn't help but think about each and every word Roila was saying.

I transferred Jamnicwo's thoughts as I talked into the prisoner's minds.

Last edited by Lord Nektann on 9th August 2011, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

706Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:46 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian grimaced over the yells of Roila and whipped out his knife, shaving off pieces of a chocolate bar into the waffle batter. After lighting a fire underneath the batter and ensuring it would cook, he stood up, walking towards Ikod.

"Trust me, mate, I want Roila dead. Now. There's...history...there that I can never forgive her for. With that said, I don't agree with this proposed alliance, either."

He leaned against the wall, watching the waffle start to materialize.

"What do you propose we do?"

-Spawn

707Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:50 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Ikod:

"Well, my mask won't be any use against her attacking-wise, but, I'm one of the few people here who has a mental shield to protect myself from her powers. So that's an advantage I have against her, plus my elemental power. If we could just stop her from using her mask, we could kill her once this is all over," he said, looking back at the large stone wall that stood beside him.

"You got any better ideas?" he asked, placing his gun on his back in its overly large holster.

-Ikod

Last edited by Skarloth on 9th August 2011, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

708Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:52 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian tapped on his forehead. "As long as the two of us can keep our mental shields up, we should be in good shape."

He noted his friend's look of surprise and grinned.

"Why do you think you've never read my mind? Really think about it for a sec."

-Spawn

709Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:55 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

IC: Krausen
I opened a crevice in the earth under the stone wall. It fell down, and I dropped my weapons. I crossed to the prisoner's side and pushed the earth to put the stone wall up.

"I have a very lucrative proposal Dorian. When this is over, I'll kill Roila and Jamnicwo before they even realize it's over. Still, hard to argue with Roila. And I can pay much more than they can. You may know me. I'm a billionaire. I want Kellin dead, and I'll kill them all. Or let you torture them."

710Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:56 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian grinned in return. "I'm the heir to the Shaddix corporate empire. My spit alone is worth more than a small Xian city. So, no, I don't need your help killing people. I've gotten good at it over the last twenty years."

-Spawn

711Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:57 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Blugh. What the heck happened just now?" Tokaz asked, vision blurry and unfocused as he returned to sanity.

"I don't know, but it musta been crazy. I think I remember us attacking some god of the sky..." Cipher said, leaning against the tree for support as he regained his bearings.

"Yeah, you two were hallucinating pretty bad from what I can tell." Riaril said, a sapphire and aqua blur in their vision.

"Oh magic, we were on drugs?" they asked, as the murky blurs began to sharpen into defined shapes.

"Yeah. That was Rannare Weed you three smoked. It's odd stuff, and since it looks like you two've built up no tolerance to those sort of drugs, you got hit hard. Good thing that the stuff has no known lasting side effects."

712Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 10:58 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC - Ezmal:

Emzal walked over, grabbed Jasik carelessly by the arm, and shot off at lightspeed, arriving at the shore in the blink of an eye. She hardly paused, but zipped above the water; on a plate of solid light, also moving at lightspeed. In the space of about a half minute, Ezmal released Jasik's arm, and unslung her sniper rifle. They were on the edge of what looked like an island of black rock.

"Right fire, looks like this place is right up your alley," she said, glancing at what looked suspiciously like a river of lava flowing through the jagged rocks.

"I wouldn't take a bathe here though..."

713Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:00 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

(BEFORE STUPID FACE WALKED IN) IC Ikod:

"I said few, my friend, I knew you had a mental shield the moment I saw you," he said, he turned toward the stone wall, but before he could absorb it, it fell down into the earth below them. A toa walked over, and the wall went back up in seconds. "The karz?" he asked, looking at the new Toa.

He listened to what the Toa had to say, and then he spoke. "We've got it covered, Mr. Caravan, we don't need your help," he said, absorbing the stone wall behind him. He walked over to Dorian's fire, and sat down, hungry.

-Ikod

714Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:03 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Jasik

Jasik lept cleanly through the lava rocks, not even feeling the burning sensation that hit his feet. Heat resistance. Gotta love it. He raised up the lava and released the heat from it, creating a bridge for the other Toa to walk through.

Dorain walked over to the first two waffles, now a perfect golden brown, and cut them in halfs, watching as the chocolate dripped off his knife.

He handed one half apiece to Riaril, Cipher, and Tokaz, taking the fourth for himself.

"To Rannare," he said with a smirk.

-Spawn

715Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:09 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

Ic Ikod:

Ikod watched as Dorian took the food away, and handed it to his druggy pals. "Waffles..." he said, staring at the four as they downed the food that he longed for.

He then began to wonder how Dorian had even made those waffles...

-Ikod

716Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:11 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

I stared at the stone wall and I frowned, and grabbed my weapons. I jumped over it doing an incredibly nimble move using my Calix and landed on the other side. I pointed my Energy Extracion Rifle at Ikod and drained a fraction of his energy.

"You could use my help. Draining Kellin's energy? Now there's a genius stroke. The guards would come along too. Just for us to slaughter in the end."

717Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:11 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "To Rannare." Riaril replied with a giggle.

However, the amusement was lost on the two Martial Artists, and they each gave a confused glance to the other as they accepted the food.

"Uh...to Rannare?" they said, obviously perplexed at the situation.

"Yeah, you two get pretty hilarious once high, O Immortal God-Emperor." She said to the fanged, bandana-clad, and completely flummoxed young Toa.

"...What?"

718Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:13 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Lord Spectrum," snickered Dorian between mouthfuls of waffle, "come to me with a large order of french fries."

He was laughing now, waffle gone, and, oh, god, yes, he was cracking up at the looks on their faces.

"Did you see what they did with the log?" he said.

-Spawn

719Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:17 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC:

Mobs didn't faze amor, promises of money didn't faze him.

Only the smell of freshly cooked food was fazing him, as he slipped through the forest in search of it's source.

"Uh...to Rannare?"

The voice was clear, and Amor quickly moved towards it.

the scene was strange. Five beings were groups around.

And four of them held waffles.

Hunger overcame everything, and he threw himself through the air, expertly snatching the waffle form the hand of the nearest toa, stuffing it into his mouth in midair, and licking his fingers as he landed.

"Mmm, my compliments to the chef"

720Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:23 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Ria bent double into a fit of laughter, nearly choking on her own waffle.

"Oh yeah, that was great!" she said, gasping for air as she slowly calmed down.

"I still don't know how they managed to make it float. Also, it appears you two are still carrying your "weapons"." she said, snickering.

Both glanced down, dropping sizeable branches that were as long as they were tall and nearly as thick as Ria's arms.

"The karz?"

So utterly bamboozled were they, that Cipher didn't even notice his waffle being stolen.

721Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:23 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

I was mad. Dorian was ignoring me. THEY ALL WERE. I shot four Lightstones at the backs of Dorian, Kakashi, Ikod, and Kipik. They'd be hated.

"Do you want Roila AND Kellin dead Dorian?" I yelled. "Or just Kellin?

"Kill you!" I said, yelling up at Roila. "I'm going in."

"It's just a ploy."

"Then please play along." I put extreme gravity on the four guards and Roila. Then I melted the wall with plasma. I walked next to Krausen.

"Roila knows she's to do die. We'll torture her into helping kill Kellin. Then kill her. I've always hated her. The guards, well, I can sacrifice them to kill Kellin. I control TWO elements. How's that for help?"

722Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:25 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"I woke up when those mangoes-"

A blur passed by his eyes, and as Dorian looked at Cipher's plate, he saw...

"Cipher, bro, you have one maaaaaad case of the munchies. I never even saw that waffle get eaten."

Then, he heard the rifle go off, and threw Ria to the ground, landing on the ground next to her and rolling. He drew his dagger.

"What in the name of God are you playing at?" he yelled angrily. "We don't need your bloody help to kill a rogue hitman!"

-Spawn

723Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:32 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC - Ezmal:

Ezmal quickly leaped across, then stood surveying the dome in front of them, her color blending in with the dark gray/black of the ground.

"Alright, you can cloak us. Any idea where this place's defenses are?"

OOC: Spawn, you take it from here...

Last edited by Embo on 9th August 2011, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

724Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:33 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

"Do you want to kill Roila? Then you need my help. If not, I'm using my Kakama and she is running very far way where you won't kill her and I will. And relax. Lightstones can't kill you. I simply want to help you, even if you're the leader. And one more thing."

I shot thin plasma beams and melted the waffles.

"I think you aren't paying full attention yet. I'm sorry to have to do that."

OOC: Waffle doom.

725Prisonbreak - Page 29 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:35 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Actually, his got stolen." Tokaz amended, finishing his own with remarkable speed. Pointing an indifferent thumb in the merc's direction, he identified the thief as Cipher discovered his plight.

"The karz?!" the martial artist growled in indignation, whirling to face the thief with fury in his eyes.

Just as he stepped forward, while the foot hung in the air, he found himself yanked sharply backward by the bandana as Tokaz pulled him off balance.

Of course, only momentarily, as Cipher easily regained his footing and he turned on Tokaz, who regarded him coolly, in contrast to Cipher's flared temper

"What the he-"

"Look, the last thing we need is a conflict and--" he was cut off, jerking his head sideways, as a lightstone whizzed past his ear and towards Dorian.

"Oh what the karz?!" he growled, irritated.

OOC: The waffles were already dead, LN.

:3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum