Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prisonbreak

+7
Razgriz
The Shadowed
The Dark Hunter
Riglax
Skarloth
Zarayna
St. Francis
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 39]

1Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Prisonbreak 15th June 2011, 6:04 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

Today's the day, we all told ourselves. After two years of planning, two years we'd never get back, today was the day. It started out without a hitch. We went to our normal jobs, delegated by the Toa who ran this place. Fools. They never assumed, never even let it slip into their bloated, self-righteous heads that maybe we would escape. No. It couldn't be possible. Maybe it wouldn't have crossed ours, either, if conditions weren't so crappy here. We were beaten, starved, and degraded, which is NOT the way you want to fix the "dregs of society" like us. But I digress.

It started small. A prisoner or two "disappeared", the guards were sure it was just another murder. Security was loosened. That's when we took our chance. We overpowered what guards we could overpower, took what weapons we could, and torched that darn island to the ground. Hagah, that was their name for it. After some Toa Team of guardians. About 60 of us planned our escape. A quarter of that didn't make it, including my best friend. Crazy Piraka charged into a guard tower with an improvized explosive strapped to his chest trying to distract the sharpshooters. It wasn't pretty.

Anyway, we got to the teleportation devices that the prison inspectors used, but we found out they had already been switched to one-way when we sent five prisoners in and they came back in scorched body bags. Now we were stuck, and the Prison Board could fill the darn island with guards, cops, bounty hunters and the like whenever they wanted to. So, the 40 of us that were left went our seperate ways, figuring there was no way we could all get out in one big group. Now here we are, 40 murderers, thieves, drug cookers, and the like, trying to get off whatever's left of Hagah alive...and free.

Oh, happy days.

-Kellin (Prisoner #48104)

Locations

Hagah - The main island, home of the prison.

Hagah State Prison - Or what's left of it. The whole place was destroyed by the prisoners, and now only a few intact pieces of it are being used as bases for prisoners who are trying to form their own governmental system.

Free Hagah - The settlement constructed by the special police force that the Prison Board sent to quell the prisoners. Getting in here is murder, literally. The orders are shoot on sight unless you have the Guardchip embedded in your arm.

The Hagah Islets - There is a ring of dwarf islands surrounding Hagah, six to be exact, and each is named after a Toa Hagah.

Norik - The Islet of fire, Hakann, rival of everyone but himself, and second in command of the Prison board, resides here. The islet is no more than one miles in diameter, as all of the islets are. In the very center of this land of fire and lava is a black dome, burnt, with one entrance. Inside this base is Hakann and his soldiers.

Gaaki - The Islet of Water, this place is a small jungle with many rivers and small lakes, in the center of the lush jungle is a steel dome base, surrounded by about a hundred yards of dirt and sand. Vezok, the Piraka who lives and works there, doesn't like nature.

Iruini - The Islet of Air, it is basically a foggy island, with nothing on it but a gunmetal dome base, where Zaktan, the leader of the Prison Board, lives and works. Some very odd rumors come from this islet, such as the idea that Zaktan is the fog, or at least lives in it.

Pouks - The Islet of Stone, this small island is a metal box, surrounded by a force field, it's actually obvious that Avak lives here. No one is ever seen coming out, or going in, and nothing is known about the inside.

Kualus - The Islet of ice, it is a living mountain, just like the one on Xia, except it is under control by the islet's owner, Thok. The base on this islet is said to be deep within the mountain.

Bomonga - The Islet of Earth, it is nothing but a flat surface or sand, sinking sand, it is rumored to have it's base in the center of the sand pit. Reidak and his soldier dwell here, but they are rarely seen.

That's pretty much it. The smart ones don't generally stay in one place. It's an easy way to get captured or killed.

Factions

Prison Board - Otherwise known as The Piraka, six Skakdi who work for the Dark Hunters. They poorly run the island, and are the cause of the riot, and this whole problem with the Prison. Some say they were trying to make the Prisoners into a large army, but they backfired on them, and the riot began.

Prisoners - The 40 survivors of the Prisonbreak. They're generally not seen in groups, as it brings too much attention from the Board. They're mainly trying to get off the island alive, and all allegiances between them are fragile at best.

Natives - The residents of Hagah. They're abused by the Prison Board and treated bluntly by the prisoners, so it's not likely that they'd be too happy to see a member of either side.

Playable Species

Matoran
Toa
Steltian
Vortixx
Skakdi
Turaga

There are rumors that something went wrong with the teleporation devices when the prisoners tried using them, and a couple Black and White Makuta leaked out of some alternate dimensions. What a load of junk, huh?

Well, anyway, good luck surviving. I've told you all I can. Hope to see you in the free world, mate.

Credits

Kazi/Didact/Skar-After I pitched him the idea, he was a great help with the locations, factions, and improving on my initial backstory. I share credit with him.
Zar-For being gracious enough to withdraw his own RPG in order to let me put this up here.
Rig and DH-For letting me put up Prisonbreak as the official MNI RPG.

Staff

Tyler Durden-Host (June 15, 2011-present)
Skarloth-Moderator 1(June 15, 2011-present)
Muscles Glasses-Moderator 2(August 16, 2011-present)

Former Staff

Rising Moon-Moderator 2(July 1, 2011-July 11, 2011)
Der Blitzmesser-Moderator 2(July 11, 2011-July 16, 2011)
The Zarnalo-Moderator 2 (June 15, 2011-July 1, 2011; July 16, 2011-August 16, 2011)

Rules

• BZP Rules apply, obviously.
• No god-modding (e.g. controlling someone else's character, having your character do something impossible). And if someone god-mods against you, don't do it back, tell a Prisonbreak Mod.
• This is a Text-Based RPG, so to join in you post what is basically a miniature story for what is currently happening to your character.
• Use IC for In-Character and OOC for Out-Of-Character.
e.g.:
IC: The Toa leapt from ledge to ledge, seeking the rogue Rahi.

OOC: Hey Randommember1, care to join in?
• Don't bunny (meaning control extensively) other peoples characters without their permission.
• Don't kill anothers character without permission.
• Unlimited Characters.
• No silliness such as suddenly turning everyone's swords into feather dusters and having a tickle-off. Believe me, it's not as funny as you think.
• Don't glory hog or continuously degrade someone else's character.
• Along with current restrictions you are not allowed any unreasonable elements (Life, Creation, or Time) and all characters are incapable of performing Nova Blasts. Light and Shadow are allowed, but only if you have a good enough reason deemed fit by a majority of the Prisonbreak mods. Custom species are allowed, but custom elements aren't. Current unusable masks are the Komau, Avohkii, Kraahkan, Mask of Creation, Mask of Elemental Energy, Aki, Rua, or any Kanohi Nuva.

Credit to The Power That Is for the above rules (with some modifications).

Play on,

-Spawn

Last edited by Tyler Durden on 27th August 2011, 6:01 pm; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : No, Mango gave up his mod spot after a week and just became a regular RPG staffer.)

726Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 9th August 2011, 11:51 pm

Skarloth

Skarloth

MNI Board Member
MNI Board Member

IC Yghari:

With his allies gripping onto his arms, Yghari activated his mask, took a running stance, and took off through the woods, dragging his fellow mercenaries will him as he went through the thick brush of the forest.

He made his way through the forest, until he came out onto the beach all of a sudden. He had to turn quickly, and then slowly come to a halt, so they would not run right into the ocean. "Well, we've got a bit of a puddle in our path, let's use that... odd... boat... to get across..." he said, staring at the very conveniently placed boat that sat along the shoreline.

"Well, come on," he said, walking over to the boat, he shoved it into the water, and hopped inside it.

-Yghari

727Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 8:49 am

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

Lord Nektann wrote:
IC: Krausen
I was mad. Dorian was ignoring me. THEY ALL WERE. I shot four Lightstones at the backs of Dorian, Kakashi, Ikod, and Kipik. They'd be hated.

"Do you want Roila AND Kellin dead Dorian?" I yelled. "Or just Kellin?

IC: Jamnicwo
"Kill you!" I said, yelling up at Roila. "I'm going in."

IC: Roila
"It's just a ploy."

"Then please play along." I put extreme gravity on the four guards and Roila. Then I melted the wall with plasma. I walked next to Krausen.

"Roila knows she's to do die. We'll torture her into helping kill Kellin. Then kill her. I've always hated her. The guards, well, I can sacrifice them to kill Kellin. I control TWO elements. How's that for help?"

IC: Kakashi heard the lightstone whizzing towards him, and instinctively ducked, letting it sail over his head to slam into a tree, where its electric charge caused the sap of the tree to dry up and-

ker-CRACKLE

-Explode.

Warier and knowing that with so many people around, the explosion could be a disaster, Kakashi redirected each bit of wood shrapnel into a conglomeration of all the pieces that fit back together-except for lacking any adhesive. Finally, he generated enough sap to hold it together and dropped the rebuilt tree to the ground sideways.

He opened his eyes, and suddenly realized that he didn't remember closing them. Turning, Kakashi found yet another strange situation, to couple with the one earlier. Dorian was laying atop of a female Toa of Water he remembered vaguely; two unarmed toa-things he thought he saw before they left to kill Roila (the second one didn't look that much like a regular toa) appeared to have just eaten a few waffles, chocolate-and-crumb mustaches still present; a member of a weird species that looked similar to a toa with one eye missing, who he remembered aiding him in dispelling the illusion earlier; and finally, the same Idiot of Plasma who'd attacked him earlier and a Toa he vaguely remembered from earlier, as well.

"Um, excuse me," The Scarecrow said loudly to interrupt trying best to ignore the awkwardness of the entire situation, "But do I smell negotiations brewing?"

Hualn hacked away with his sword, feeling the structure groan against his relentless blows. Any second now-

-And one side of the wall of the guard tower fell, cut off from the rest of the structure-

-As the mercenary stabbed his sword into it-

-Following it down-

-As it smashed into the ground-

SLAM

-To backflip off his weapon, wincing at the pain of using so many muscles at once-

-And land cat-like on his feet, breathing heavily from the pain and sudden exertion.

The Captain continued to trudge. Even when he came across the tracks of prisoners in the ground, he trudged. Even as the landscape changed from dusty plain to forest, he trudged. And as dawn's light reached him through the trees, he still trudged.

Eventually, however, his toil was rewarded with a snapping sound nearby. Following it, he directed his gaze-

-Out of the forest-

-To a guard tower-

-And the small figure beneath it-

-Who was looking directly at him.

OOC: Kakashi does have a slight idea of what's going on, but only because of the way the situation looks.

728Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 10:03 am

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Solis Magna & Solar System Head

"That is exactly what you smell. Negotiations. For helping us, I'll pay you personally."

"You have money?" I whispered.

"Indeed. Lightstones only stun. And it's a loud rifle isn't it?"

Stupid fool's ruining my plot. He thinks it's all just a game for me. I truly isn't.

I strode over to Roila and told her to scream as I stood over mimicking some form of torture. As I went over, we conversed. I lowered my mental shield, and she began to send my thoughts into everyone but Jamnicwo's mind.

Jamnicwo thinks this is a game. Do not listen to him. I however am not torturing him yet because he has powers, gravity and plasma to help us kill Kellin in revenge. Then you can have him too. Deal?

Last edited by Lord Nektann on 10th August 2011, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fail)

729Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 1:55 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Dorian

"This is how you get your kicks, then?" Dorian asked in outrage. "Plotting against each other at every turn, making alliances forged with bullets, and plotting to kill anyone who holds a threat to bloody hierarchy? I want no part of ANY OF THIS."

IC: Jasik

Jasik cloaked both of them in shadows and walked over towards Ezmal.

"Create some holograms. They can serve as a distraction."

IC: Reordin

Reordin cut his way through a group of small trees and swearing angrily.

"None of these idiots would have lasted a day in the Pit," muttered the Toa-size Matoran angrily. "It's as if...wha?"

There was a group of several Toa and other species, some eating...waffles?... and some yelling and bearing weapons.

"The Karz is going on here?" he yelled.

-Spawn

730Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 1:58 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Idly I opened the earth under Dorian and Ikod and they disappeared from view.

"Anyone else want two million dollars to help me kill Kellin? It's an offer not easily refused. And you can try and kill is when your done. Win-win. You kill the guards, Roila, and Kellin. What fun."

731Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 2:01 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian jabbed his dagger into the hard earth in front of him, pulling Ikod up with his free hand and throwing him up.

Then, the Toa of Fire flipped out, pulled his dagger from the earth, and looked at Krausen with murder in his eyes.

"Get out of my sight," he said, "before I kill you, your cronies, and burn your blood money like a dry leaf."

OOC: Dorian maaaaaaaad.

-Spawn

732Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 2:04 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

"Noble. Yet misguided. You forgot who I am. I am Krausen, Violeto, and the master of shady." I took out my Energy Extraction Rifle and aimed it at Dorian. Tendrils of energy began to flow into the rifle. "Soon you'll be too weak to challenge me."

733Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 2:07 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian felt his energy begin to flow and activated his Kakama, jamming one finger right in front of the barrel and setting off a large tendril of fire from his finger, jamming the gun's barrel. The gun misfired and flew about fifty feet away from the two Toa, landing somewhere by the prone form of Riaril.

"You are Krausen, disarmed, and master of the corny," said Dorian, walking away and picking up the rifle.

-Spawn

734Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 2:13 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

Krausen shot Dorian with a Lightstone, and as it flew I decreased gravity on the rifle in Dorian's hands. With awe I watched as Krausen's Calix kicked in and grabbed the rifle doing leaping hurtles and jumped toward it. I then gave the rifle normal gravity.

"My rifle. Now I'll be leaving. Wish to get millions, you can dome. Dorian doesn't exactly speak for everyone."

Last edited by Lord Nektann on 10th August 2011, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

735Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 2:14 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian threw the rifle away and spun to the side, dodging the lightstone and watching it shatter against a tree. Then, he heard Krausen's words coming from his foolish mouth and grinned.

"You'd be surprised," he muttered.

-Spawn

736Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 2:21 pm

Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann

I picked up the rifle and strode off. I turned and Jamnicwo released hold of Roila and guards as she joined me. We got in the caravan, and the guards repaired the tire. We began to move away and saw Amorian staring at us.

"Amorian? It is a shock to see you."

"When reading minds a caught a sentence saying that Amorian and Kellin had an exhaustive duel. It was a draw."

"Amorian, I'm offering four million dollars to you if you succeed in helping us kill Kellin. He nuked thousands, and revenge is always a good thing. Then I agree let you go on your own terms. I will not seek re-capture."

I placed Jamnicwo's thoughts into Amorian so he'd see that Jamnicwo was not lying. And as I read Jamnicwo's mind, he wasn't.

Last edited by Lord Nektann on 10th August 2011, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This post was bad...)

737Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 2:50 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

OOC: Um, okay, I don't know why none of you isn't RPing with the merc team on Hagah, but whatever.

IC - Flebidre: "Shush. I sense idiots."

Flebidre had been trained in such situations. He run fast, without making a noise, and used his Psionic power to determine his moves, and where he could be seen, and where not. Up ahead there was a giant clearing, but it seamed that a bunch of prisoners had camped out there.

IC - Athillion and Bvinthio:

The two Toa struggled to push their minds out of there, but the system was preventing them from doing so. Suddenly, around the blackness, their bodies were reconstructed in a 3D environment.

The blackness gave away to a morphing space, which turned into soil, ground, walls and flames. Their minds cleared of all information.

Hagah Prison, 10 hours ago

Athillion and Trip sighed. The prison's flaming ruins wouldn't long last. Trip was not sure if this a wise course of action, but Athillion came only for one purpose here, to save himself from getting killed.

Trip and Ath opened the door of the room they had landed in. The corritor was full of prisoners, dead servered guards and riots. It wasn't fun to watch, ... and the smell. The smell of the fire and the dead corpses everywhere was the worst of all.

Ath checked his timeline's status. Something was terribly affecting it. Something that would happen in his future.

This wasn't supposed to happen. It was just another job. Just another job. Yet still, the riot found the best time to start. He was just clearing another security room, when the prison went to lockdown. As he was locked in, there was no way he could have gotten out, until...

..until the wall blew apart. The room crushed on him. He was trapped, and bleeding badly.

738Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 3:41 pm

The Shadowed

The Shadowed

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

OOC:

Tyler Durden wrote:IC: Dorian

Dorian threw the rifle away and spun to the side, dodging the lightstone and watching it shatter against a tree. Then, he heard Krausen's words coming from his foolish mouth and grinned.

"You'd be surprised," he muttered.

-Spawn

IC: Kakashi watched the retreating back of Krausen for a second, then turned back to Dorian. Although normally, he worked alone, he knew that to survive this island and escape, teamwork was needed. And he also had a hunch that Dorian was the leader of the small group of prisoners. He didn't feel like a natural leader, true, but on the other hand, Dorian had answered his question in place of the others in his group and had been the first to fight against torturing Jamnicwo after the group killed Kellin. Kakashi shuddered. True, the Plasma Toa had attacked him, but on the other hand, Kakashi knew that Jamnicwo had just been doing his job. And more importantly, he found it hard to wish that sort of fate on anyone.

Snapping himself out of the reverie, The Scarecrow finally said: "So, what now?" He didn't even know if the group wanted to get off the island as well yet, he reminded himself. It would be good to figure out what they wanted and prompt some critical thinking and analysis of the situation from their leader as well.

Hualn grabbed the hilt of his sword, easily tugging it out of the wood and sheathing it again as he kept his eyes trained on the blue glint he had just spotted in the distance. Someone was out there, he knew. Time to find out who it was...

The Captain froze. Completely. It was standard stealth training: The eye was naturally attracted to motion, and if one didn't move, then maybe the eye would move on from a far enough distance that camouflage was effective. But apparently, this wasn't one of the times when it did move on. Because the midgety green maniac was rushing fowards, and he didn't seem intent on turning his ocular sensors away anytime soon.

OOC: FYI, Hualn saw the sparkle of sunlight on Aki's cap badge and went after that, figuring it didn't belong there.

739Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 4:04 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian sighed.

"We need to get out of here," said Dorian. "Soon. Otherwise, mobs will keep coming here seeking us until we get an unfriendly one. Eventually, we'll all be killed."

"Excellent thinking, mate," called out a Ko-Matoran with a slight Continental (OOC: British :3) accent. "You obviously have some sense of survival.

-Spawn

740Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 4:29 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC: Ezmal nodded, and surveyed the area.

About a hundred feet to their left, a group of extremely well armed Steltians appeared. Close enough, but not to close to their actual position.

741Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 4:44 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Cipher whirled, eyes wide.

"I know that accent!" he said, jaw going slack as he saw a familiar figure, nearly as tall as he was close by.

"REORDIN?!" He called out in shock and disbelief. First Tokaz (and presumably his father), now he was showing up?

"So I managed to hold them long enough for you to get out after all, huh?" he asked, an ear-to-ear grin on his face as he held a fist out to his Pitmate.

Last edited by Muscles Glasses on 10th August 2011, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

742Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 4:45 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Reordin spun around, disbelief in his eyes.

"Cipher, you magnificent bastard!" called out the Matoran with a fanged grin, fistbumping his old friend.

"I was sure you were dead, mate. Glad to see that's not the case," he said, not able to resist an excited laugh.

-Spawn

743Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 4:48 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Yeah, it takes a bit more than a few hundred Infected to take me down." the Toa replied, mirroring the grin.

"Glad you got out alive, bro. Speaking of which, what the karz are you doing here?"

744Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 4:50 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Reordin grinned, the morning sun gleaming off one of his fangs.

"I heard the Dark Hunters had suffered from a rather nasty prisonbreak on one of their complexes. I came to see if I could help the prisoners out, y'know, try and stick it to the Hunters. Not to mention, I'll confess, ever since I got out of the Pit, I've been rather out of practice."

He grinned.

"If, you know, that's possible after fighting off a zombie horde."

-Spawn

745Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 5:01 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Well, looks like it is for me. Anyways, you mind helping us get off this rock, then? I managed to get most of us out of the prison. You remember that technique I was working on?" he asked, with a nervous laugh.

"Wait. You figured out the Bakusai Tenketsu?" Tokaz asked, cutting in.

"Yeah, just a few days ago, when we got out. Reminds me, would you and your dad have enough room to get me back to Derrum? I don't wanna end up in the Pit again. One episode of zombie killing madness is good for me."

"Wait... what? Zombies? What do they haveta do with--Waitaminute, you managed to wind up in the Pit?!" Tokaz asked, pointing an incredulous finger at the fanged toa.

"Yeah. Might have something to do with why I was imprisoned here, too." Cipher said, matter-of-factly.

Tokaz gave him a confused look.

"What? The infection may or may not have had something to do with the Dark Hunters." Cipher said.

746Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 5:03 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

Lord Nektann wrote:
"Amorian? It is a shock to see you."

IC - Amorian:

Amorian gave him a cold stare.

"Oh, it's you, you filthy bastard."

747Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 5:03 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Dorian stood up.

"What...infection?"

Jasik flew over their heads in a blink of shadow, bringing Ezmal along with the power of his Kadin.

"Holograms...now," he whispered.

-Spawn

748Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 5:07 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC: Ezmal almost giggled.

"Those ARE the holograms."

OOC: Tongue

749Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 5:08 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Jasik would have facepalmed if he were actually a physical being.

"I see," he said, settling for a grin instead. In the distance, he saw Hakann's fortress.

"There," he said.

-Spawn

750Prisonbreak - Page 30 Empty Re: Prisonbreak 10th August 2011, 5:10 pm

Zarayna

Zarayna

Retired

Retired

IC:

"Right," Ezmal said, grabbing Jasik by the arm again, and shooting off. about a half second later, she deposited him behind a rock outcropping. The fortress was about fifty fee in front of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum