Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Lein's Tale Topic

+3
Riglax
Lord Nektann
Legolover-361
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Official Lein's Tale Topic 31st August 2010, 12:54 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

First topic message reminder :

Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Ac_--_leins_tale_banner_new
Official Topic

Okay, so as the leader of LT, I have decided to hold a brainstorming session for what the storyline will be. A quote from Biosector01's page on Lein should help you guys come up with something...

Biosector01 wrote:Lein was a Jungle Agori living on Spherus Magna, and made a living as a trader. He eventually opened the first trading post in the Great Jungle, at a ford in one of the rivers. The business was very successful, and the ford would later be known as Lein's Drift, after the Agori.

Lein died of natural causes many years prior to the Core War.

Lein was a highly successful trader, and his business flourished because of his skills.

And here's a post from the Official Greg Dialogue giving more information about Lein. I highly suggest you read Greg's answers to these questions, to learn more about Lein's life.

I've put together a working plotline that the Guild Three writers have come up with so far; we still need to work on some specifics, but so far the concept is coming together nicely.

WORKING PLOTLINE FOR LEIN’S TALE

Lein is a fairly successful trader, who works with his girlfriend, Dyra, by the side of a Bota Magna river. Lein makes a nice amount of money, but when an opportunity to make even more appears in the form of a bet, he -- with some prodding from Dyra -- takes a risk. Unfortunately for him, he loses the bet and ends up another struggling merchant.

In order to make more money, he has to start trading under the table; again with some persuasion from Dyra, he begins working with shady black market dealings -- and finds that he’s a natural at it. However, his conscience aches at this choice; and to make matters worse some Glatorian get wind of his illegal doings and seek proof of his involvement with the black market.

At some point his dealings result in a huge forest fire. Lein has to rescue loved ones and everybody else as well, while having the Glatorian after him hot on his tail.

The fire results in the death of one of his close friends. He spends the rest of his life trying to make things right, despite suffering depression and, soon after, a fatal illness. His deeds clear his name, and after death people speak his name with respect once again.

Please go here to help expand on the plot. Wink

So...post away!

Last edited by Nova Nebula on 3rd March 2011, 1:02 am; edited 12 times in total

26Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 14th September 2010, 1:28 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

We are working on fixing that problem ATM. Wink

~Celu~

27Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 15th September 2010, 1:06 am

toa ordaku

toa ordaku

Retired

Retired

Good to hear. Wink

28Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 15th September 2010, 9:42 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Yeah, we'll soon have MNI Topic in Bzpower.

29Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 25th September 2010, 7:28 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Okay, we need help here getting this done. I'll help but I need to know what we need here so guys get cracking here the other serials also need help so don't abandon them. Origins and TGC have name polls and suggestion topics so guys lets get cracking.

30Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 3:55 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

PM LL. Get him here.

31Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 8:10 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

He's quit until January. Surprise

32Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 8:24 am

Toa Spirit

Toa Spirit

Retired

Retired

Huh?
Why?

33Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 10:29 am

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Well he said it's life but Lien's Tale will continue and I'll make sure so keep brainstorming!

34Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 10:44 am

Toa Spirit

Toa Spirit

Retired

Retired

May I point your attention to this. It's quite important to the story.

35Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 10:48 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Celu, Why didn't you tell us! God, Why? We need a replacement.

36Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 10:55 am

Toa Spirit

Toa Spirit

Retired

Retired

A Replacement?
You mean a replacement person to be in charge of LL?

37Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 10:56 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

No, a replacement for Guild 3. And a MNI Secretary.

38Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 10:59 am

Toa Spirit

Toa Spirit

Retired

Retired

I meant to be in charge of G3 instead of LL, not to be in charge of LL.

39Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 11:04 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Yes, We need a guy in that position until January. Badly.

LL is not an Secretary anymore.

40Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 12:14 pm

Toa Spirit

Toa Spirit

Retired

Retired

Me? Tongue

41Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 12:19 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Ehm, Why not? Not a bad idea.

Do you want?

42Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 1:47 pm

Toa Spirit

Toa Spirit

Retired

Retired

Yes want.

43Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 26th September 2010, 2:10 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Then from this day, you are in charge of Era 2: Lure of Crime AKA Guild 3: Lein's Tale.

It's up to you to pull this together. Smile

44Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 27th September 2010, 1:38 pm

Toa Spirit

Toa Spirit

Retired

Retired

Right. Let's see what we've got:
Lein is a fairly successful trader, who works with his girlfriend, Dyra, by the side of a Bota Magna river. Lein makes a nice amount of money, but when an opportunity to make even more appears in the form of a bet, he -- with some prodding from Dyra -- takes a risk. Unfortunately for him, he loses the bet and ends up another struggling merchant.

In order to make more money, he has to start trading under the table; again with some persuasion from Dyra, he begins working with shady black market dealings -- and finds that he’s a natural at it. However, his conscience aches at this choice; and to make matters worse some Glatorian get wind of his illegal doings and seek proof of his involvement with the black market.

At some point his dealings result in a huge forest fire. Lein has to rescue loved ones and everybody else as well, while having the Glatorian after him hot on his tail.

The fire results in the death (?) of one of his close friends. He spends the rest of his life (which isn't long) trying to make things right. His deeds clear his name.

Now, what else can we think of? Also do I know have some responsibility in getting more people for this?

45Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 27th September 2010, 4:00 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Well, pretty much yes. That's exactly what we have. Also, that's my part. As project leader, I have that authority.

46Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 27th September 2010, 4:05 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Have the fire kill Dyra it would be awesome to have her die. ;0

47Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 27th September 2010, 5:42 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Count Celu wrote:Have the fire kill Dyra it would be awesome to have her die. ;0
...I suggested that idea long before, you plagiarizer.

Don't worry, I'm kidding. Tongue

Also, just so you know, I will barely be on. It'll be more 'now and then' than 'practically every day', but still, I can do some things.

Is my demotion permanent, or just until I come back full-force?

48Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 28th September 2010, 11:42 am

Toa Spirit

Toa Spirit

Retired

Retired

I think you're in charge and I'm a just a deputy type take over if you're away guy.
Anywho, do we want to have Dyra die?

49Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 28th September 2010, 1:12 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Toa Spirit wrote:I think you're in charge and I'm a just a deputy type take over if you're away guy.
Anywho, do we want to have Dyra die?
Okay, I see. At any rate my forum rank has been demoted; I'm not a Mata Nui Inc. Secretary anymore. Surprise

As I've already stated, I suggested that idea a while back -- on the old forum, I believe. We have her die, and her death will plague Lein and, in addition, cause him to believe that perhaps the black market dealings he has been involved with are a bad idea.

50Official Lein's Tale Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Lein's Tale Topic 28th September 2010, 2:21 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Well the reson for that is you have FLL. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum