Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic

+2
GoldenTahu
MrSciFiGuy
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 24th October 2011, 8:45 pm

MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy

AC Voice Acting Leader

AC Voice Acting Leader

First topic message reminder :

Hey, so Golden Tahu and a few others know whats been going on, I've just apparently signed onto the site when it was dead a couple times. Anyways, here is the draft version of the topic for the voice acting announcement. Just say what needs to be added or taken out and then we'll be ready to launch.
-------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Now that BZPower is back online and the forums are alive and bustling again, it’s time to jump right into the next stage of production here a Mata Nui Inc. and Plast Productions, which is voice-acting auditions for the serials!
Now, you may ask yourself? Fellow user, how would I ever sign up for such an auspicious opportunity? The process is simple. Below is a list of characters and sample lines (which may be updated in the future) to choose from. Review the lines and get a feel for each persona, play around with your voice and feel cool, then when you are finally ready, set up a quality microphone and record several takes for the characters you have chosen.
There are a few rules and instructions to follow when applying:
• You may only audition for a max of 3 characters. This is to prevent people from auditioning for every part they see, this causes not only a repetition in their auditions, but floods the judges with more work than necessary, and can be quite ignoring.
• When recording your audition, do several takes in the same recording. The easiest way is what is called “ABC” takes, where you recite the lines 3 times, each different and on the fly. Please keep the length of your submission to a reasonable time (no 10 minute auditions for a single character), but have fun! Voice acting includes your whole body, so you will look and feel ridiculous, but that’s how you know you’re doing it right.
• Send your completed auditions to me at MrSciFiGuy@gmail.com or upload them to a site and send me the link via the email.
Characters and sample lines:
Great Beings:

Angonce- "How could it have come to leaving the rule of this, our home, to impulsive beings like them? But I suppose we deserved it, because of our lack of foresight with our radical experiments."

Melkor- "Your new strength has been given to you to more easily rule your territories. Each of you will rule your own people to the maximum of your abilities, and serve that people’s best interest. Now go, and fulfill your purpose."

Heremus- "I appreciate your offer Gaia, but their neural network is not designed to be that complicated anyway. They won’t be made to think, just to do a job."

The Elder- "In my meditations I found that the people of this world do not want a conflict, but they will follow their leaders to any end even so. If a war does come, it will not be one of justice. There will be no right side."

Agori:
Raanu- "He’s not happy at being burned by the Ice Lord, especially since he’s the one who usually does the burning."

Kyry- "Thanks, but that doesn’t provide much comfort when you have six power hungry titans staring each other down."

Metus(only line )- "The Ice Lord. Yes, he will know what to do!"

Glatorian:

Surel- "A grand day, isn’t it? Name’s Surel, of the Ice Lord’s Guard. I hope you don’t mind me going with you a bit. I trust we are both headed to the same place?"

Gaia(a female Skrall)- "The Great Beings had a choice when they made you rulers. Look where that choice is leading now."

Other

Avi(robot)- "Welcome home master! We were able to finish forging your Mask of Power." (if you have a synthesizer to mod your voice that’d be great)

Makuta(robot)- "We followed your instructions, and aligned the atomic structure of the air molecules in the container to your calculations, using the special singe-poled magnets that you found." if you have a synthesizer to mod your voice for this to make it more robotic/metallic *cough* optimus prime *cough* that’d be great)

Good luck everyone and have fun!

MNI Topic:
AC Topic:

Last edited by MrSciFiGuy on 26th October 2011, 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

26BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 2nd December 2011, 4:01 pm

MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy

AC Voice Acting Leader

AC Voice Acting Leader

Huzzah! Narrator! Smile

27BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 2nd December 2011, 5:47 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Their Mistake Story Manager

... and is Tahu Nuva 3.0 around anymore?

28BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 3rd December 2011, 2:31 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Dude, he just posted right above you XD

Also, how is the EL of Water being Female relevant? I thought we solved this.

29BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 3rd December 2011, 1:07 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

lol Facepalm I forgot Guy was Tahu.

But if the EL of water was agreed to be fine as female, LL can't really do the voice(maybe he could... Tongue). Problem is, I can't find the topic where we discussed and solved this.

30BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 3rd December 2011, 1:15 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Yeah, um, a post-puberty falsetto wouldn't be mistaken as a female voice in a million years. Tongue I do remember proposing that all the Element Lords would be male, to explain the Great Beings' (sexist) belief that females are gentler, and I remember a bunch of us agreeing with the proposal, but I don't remember how many.

Last edited by Legolover-361 on 3rd December 2011, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

31BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 3rd December 2011, 5:58 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Why can't LL do it?

Also, the topic is here for reference. I have no idea why it was in the GD forum, so I moved it over in the TM forum where it belongs.

32BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 3rd December 2011, 6:24 pm

GoldenTahu

GoldenTahu

Ok I logically proved to Rigs that there can be a female EL, so this lazy person doesn't have to rewrite the EL of water. Tongue

33BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 9th December 2011, 10:05 pm

MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy

AC Voice Acting Leader

AC Voice Acting Leader

Well, if it comes too it, I know a few female actors. I may be able to get some to try out for it. But why not PM some of the female BZP mods? I think they would do it.

34BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 10th December 2011, 3:27 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Oh god, I'm such a terrible person. I'll work on uploading the files to the KJP site and Bzpower.

35BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 12th December 2011, 7:10 pm

MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy

AC Voice Acting Leader

AC Voice Acting Leader

Just don't make the deadline too long. 2 weeks is long enough.

36BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 16th December 2011, 11:27 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I've prepared everything; the Auditions will go live along with a brand new AC Topic tomorrow.

There's also some other neat stuff coming.

37BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 16th December 2011, 3:55 pm

MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy

AC Voice Acting Leader

AC Voice Acting Leader

My response: *clicks*

38BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 20th December 2011, 4:59 pm

Artakha

Artakha

AC MOCist

AC MOCist

Am I still voicing Kyry?

39BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: BZP Voice Acting Draft Topic 20th December 2011, 7:11 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

I don't think anything has changed. So yeah, you are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum