Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dissidence

+7
Lord Nektann
Dov Kayranslayer
Skarloth
Riglax
Legolover-361
Razgriz
St. Francis
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 19]

1Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Dissidence 28th August 2011, 9:15 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

First topic message reminder :

Metru Nui. A place where the sun is silent.

I suppose it began when the democratic elections we once prided ourselves on ceased. Turaga Dume declared himself king and abolished the Senate, which didn't really bother us at the time. It was stupid of us, we later knew, but Turaga Dume was like a father to us, and taking that into consideration, we did nothing. Slowly, though, the beings who had once populated the streets with such diversity, such life, had been brainwashed. They were idealists, arresting someone for so much as making a dirty joke in a public area. I know a guy who personally stood outside the police station and tied an RC helicopter to his-well, you get the picture. He's serving twenty years in prison now...or was, before they found him hung in his own cell due to "suicide." You get a lot of that in Metru Nui.

My name is Jolek Highwind, and I was a martial artist/all-around funny guy who wandered around Metru Nui looking to do whatever I could in the name of SCIENCE. After the crackdowns and the growing tyranny, though, I started to lay low. One night, after I heard about a friend's death in a holding cell, I went to a bar to drink away my problems.

This is the part where I meet Castor Troy.

Castor was skinny, tall, brash, charismatic, handsome, funny, and too damn fearless for his own good. He wasn't held down by the limits of normal life; rather, he saw beyond all that and could almost predict the future based on a single choice, weighing the consequences in a quarter of a second. His philosophy in life was that anyone could beat the crap out of him at any time, but the stupid bastard on the giving end of the punches couldn't kill him, because of the two of them, Castor Troy was the one with nothing to lose.

Anyway, Castor and I got to talking about the state of things, growing a friendship of sorts and we were about to leave before Castor punched me in the face in an alcholic brain fart of sorts. Now, being the upstanding martial artist that I am, I couldn't have that. So Castor and I ended up getting into a fight, one that left us both bloodied and moaning in the parking lot. A couple of others came and started their own fights. Most sensible people would consider this the part where you stumble home and try to steel yourself for the hangover. But Castor Troy wasn't sensible, especially when said hangover hit.

He bought the bar with all of his life savings and invited all his friends, many of whom had actually survived prison (no small accomplishment these days) and we started up a fight club in the basement of that dingy Ta-Koro bar. Several others began doing the same thing and reporting to Castor, and in two weeks, we had raised a small army, which he later confided to me was part of a mega birthday present to himself.

He's announcing the purpose of his "present" tonight at the original fight club. He's invited me, his best friend, to help him co-lead whatever it is. Thing is, I dunno if I really want to...

-Jolek Highwind

Welcome to Dissidence, an atypical resistance game. You see, you won't be fighting with bullets or knives...at least, not mainly.

You'll be fighting with humor.

That's right. Your job is to stretch the ruling party of Metru Nui thin with the stupidest crap imaginable, bribe or take out as many cops as you can and show the people that they don't have to be afraid. The goal isn't to win, though that would certainly be great; no, the main goal is not to lose.

You'll be fighting cops, Vahki, and in some situations, yourself. But if you can pull it off, you'll be a legend.

Of course, all legends have to die sometime, right?

Fight Clubs

There are several fight clubs in each Metru. The leader of each fight club is a member of a committee that is based in the center of each Metru, each representing the opposite of that Metru's core value.

Ta-Assault
Ga-Chaos
Le-Isolation
Po-Defilation
Onu-Misinformation
Ko-Panic

Any member of a fight club can fufill any kind of assignment related to these six committes, but they have to be approved by a majority of each commmittee. After all, Metru Nui is a democracy, right? The only people who can fufill an assignment without approval from the committees are Castor and Jolek. Either of the two can veto any decision made by a committee.

Locations

Ta-Metru-District of Fire and industrial leader of Metru Nui. The first fight club was founded here by Castor and Jolek, and it was one of the quickest to spread. Mask makers and blue collar workers slam each other into oblivion in bars all around the city.

Ga-Metru-Peaceful district of Water in Metru Nui. This was one of the last districts to have a fight club founded within its borders, but it's caught on like wildfire. Students and sometimes teachers make up the fight clubs here.

Ko-Metru-Philosophy practically wraps itself around Ko-Metru, leading to pent up scholars duking it out in the fight clubs here. This was the last district to have a fight club founded.

Po-Metru-Creative district of Stone and a fight club safe haven. The fight clubs here are filled with carvers and stone masons who want to get out their unused creative energy.

Onu-Metru-Knowledgable district of Earth. Not as many fight clubs here, but the ones that exist are extremely hard to find. Archivists who want to learn about something beyond museum exhibits and actually experience human contact brawl around the entire basement.

Le-Metru-Bustling district of Air. Fight clubs spread pretty quickly in Le-Metru, and are filled with test pilots who want to control their own lives and don't feel like becoming some wall stain in the Moto Hub.

Factions

The Trojans-Castor Troy's group of fighters and criminals. They're not nearly as open with their identities, but they strike from the shadows, mixing humor, aggression, and the will for freedom.

The Mob-The organized crime on Metru Nui. They hate the government just as much as the Trojans do, but they view the fighters as little more than an unorganized group of street thugs.

The Protectorate of Metru Nui-The government, led by Turaga Dume. They're uptight, vicious, and willing to arrest you for any little thing you do. Pretty much everyone will hate you if you play as one.

-Spawn

326Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 3:02 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Shaking his head, he snapped back into reality, sitting bolt upright.

"Ow." he muttered, rubbing his head. "That'll probably bruise..."

He then turned to Ema. "I think I'm fine." he said, mechanically rising from the bed.

327Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 3:17 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Emarosa

"Are you sure?" she said, standing and frowning. "That really sounded like something cracked. You should really try and take it easy..."

-Teezy

328Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 3:26 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: A little taken aback by the sudden change from fury to worry, Jolek considered it for a minute.

"If you say so," he said, clambering back into bed. "Could you get me the breakfast you made? Haven't eaten yet..."

329Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 3:34 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Sure thing, doll," said Emarosa, shining a grin at the martial artist. "Just wait in bed. I'll come up with it."

Silence was heard downstairs for a minute, before a scream was heard through the whole bar.

"DROP THE WAFFLES, PRETTBOY!" Emarosa yelled, before a bolt of lightning could be heard. There was a yelp of pain and several seconds of silence before the bartender came back upstairs, carrying a full plate of waffles, chocolate chips and whipped cream heart still intact.

"Here you go, Jol," she said brightly, setting it on the tray in front of his bed.

-Teezy

330Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 3:36 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Thanks," he said, managing to maintain his composure.

"You don't have to go through all this trouble for me..." he began.

331Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 3:40 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"The hell I don't," she said, pouting. "You're like, one of my best friends. The least I could do is watch you while you're hurt."

OOC: OPERATION CUPID ENGAGE

-Teezy

332Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 3:44 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "Yeah, well... I brought this on myself, so you really have no obligation..." he said, fully aware of how weak his argument was.

He sighed and gave a small chuckle.

"I'm not winning this one, am I?"

OOC: IT BEGINS

333Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 3:48 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Nope," she said brightly, kissing her fingertips and then pressing them gently to Jolek's injury.

"Be right back," she said. "I'll get you something to drink. Eat up."

She winked playfully at the martial artist.

"Don't make me forcefeed you."

As she turned away, giggling slightly, she could have sworn she'd seen a shadow dart from the hallway, but she shook her head, dismissing it.

IC: Castor

Castor, meanwhile, was with a half dozen fight clubbers who had shown up in the last ten minutes, looking to enjoy the weekend; Angel was among them, but Castor had nothing to say to the Toa of Air that needed to be heard publicly. He would deal with his friend on his own time.

Shaking his head and clearing it, he sat down in the circle of chairs that had been arranged in the basement, and he looked at the assembled group.

"Boys," he said. "We have a job to do."

-Teezy

334Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 3:53 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: And Jolek suddenly found himself a little warm,and was sure his ears were at least slightly red from the display of affection.

Shaking his head, he began to rationalize. Nah, there's no way it's that. She's just being her usual self, right?

His stomach rumbled it's response.

Yeah, you're right, gut. Eat now, be confused later. he thought, beginning to dig in to an absolutely delicious meal.

335Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 3:58 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

The Toa of Lightning found herself humming as she filled up a glass of Bula Berry Juice and gave it to Nova, quickly filling a second and bringing it up to Jolek, who was looking rather...red.

"You don't have a fever, do you?" she asked worriedly. "Did you get enough sleep?"

IC: Angel

"Are you serious?" he asked. The story that Castor had spun was...intriguing, to say the least.

"Deadly serious. She kissed his forehead. And is up there chatting with him right now, watching over him. When's the last time Emarosa watched any of you while you were sick?"

Mumbles spread through the circle.

"Listen, we've been telling Jolek forever that he needs to find himself a girl. This is his chance."

His grin turned primal.

"Operation: Cupid is now a go."

-Teezy

336Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 4:03 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "I don't think so... in response to both questions, now that I think about it." Jolek replied, rubbing his forehead in and effort to determine his temperature.

NPC: "Yeah, but the guy's a total moron when it comes ta girls! What makes ya think this'll be diferent?" asked one of the clubbers, as murmers of agreement emanated from the crowd.

"Of course, not that I ain't backin' this idea, but..."

337Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 4:07 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

IC: Angel

"He's right," said Angel grimly. "And it's not like we can ask Ema. She'd kill us all and bury us under the floorboards."

More mutters of agreement from the circle.

Ema sighed.

"Castor should have never made you go along with him," she pouted. "Do you want me to go?"

-Teezy

338Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 4:44 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "You mean with him, to do his errands? If so, no. No sense in risking you." Jolek said, grinning. "After all, it's not like any of us know how to run this place."

"Aw come on, guys! What good's not tryin' gonna do? A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'n all, right?" another voice piped up.

339Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 6:38 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Emarosa blushed.

"You are the sweetest guy ever, Jolek," she said with a grin. "I mean, really. Not like Angel and Castor aren't really great, but you're just...different from them somehow. It's really cool."

"Exactly. So, we need to hook Jolek and Emarosa up. You all need to decide right now if that might be worth dying for."

Slowly, one by one, the assorted group members raised my hands. Operation: Cupid was on.

-Teezy

340Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 9:57 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "You think so, huh?" he asked with an embarassed smile. "I just don't wanna see you, or anyone else get hurt if something goes wrong."

"May Mata Nui guide us on our quest."

"Our quest to teach Jolek love!"

"Lucky bastard... HE'D BETTER NOT SCREW THIS UP!"

"YEAH!!!!!"

Last edited by Drake on 19th February 2012, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

341Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 10:00 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"See what I mean?" she said with a giggle. "Sweetest guy ever."

She took the empty plate.

"Just call me if you need anything," she said, winking playfully and turning towards the door. In moments, she was gone.

As soon as she was gone, Castor appeared, as though from thin air.

"What was that about?" he asked, jerking a thumb at the open door and smirking.

-Teezy

342Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 10:06 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Jolek flushed for a moment, seemingly a bit less clueless than his friends thought--

And then promptly went white as sheet at Castor's appearance.

Karz, they're like brother and sister! There's no way this'll end well, I've seen this sort of thing everywhere! It never does. Must formulate escape plan...

343Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 10:17 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

Castor raised an eyebrow.

"You okay, man?"

-Teezy

344Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 10:22 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: OHGODHE'SSPOTTEDMEWATDO

Okay, calm down, man, play it cool. It's not like she actually likes you or anything, so you're safe, right? Yeah...

"J-just fine..." he said, before yawning. "Uh, since Ema wants me to stay in bed, I think I'll get some more sleep. I guess you'll have to take Angel, or something, to go meet the guy."

345Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 10:26 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"I already said we weren't going today," said Castor with his eyebrow raised. "Everyone has the day off from fight club. What's gotten into you? Did you really hit your head that-"

He stopped speaking and began to grin.

"You have a thing for Emarosa."

-Teezy

346Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 10:34 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: ...

"I--WHA--YOU--HUH?!" he blurted/babbled, suprised and confused by the accusation.

That was Castor's sign that his words had at least a grain of truth in them. The martial artist usually brushed off such things as if they were a love tap and he a tiger tank. Well, that and the fact that he'd gone beet red.

Mind racing, he desperately searched for a way to defuse the situation. With his lack of experience, he was bound to screw up

347Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 10:36 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Bro, bro, bro, BRO."

Jolek fell silent.

"This is a good thing. We're going to hook you up. It's a fight club op now. Out of your hands."

-Teezy

348Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 10:43 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: Jolek now experienced another bout of fear-induced monochromacy, as a huge sinking feeling made itself known in his gut.

His mind promptly overloaded and locked up.

349Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 10:49 pm

St. Francis

St. Francis

Plast! CEO

Plast! CEO

"Hey, hey, hey, Jolek," he said, laughing. "Wake up. Alright? Emarosa has a thing for you. You have a thing for her. You know what you have to do now, right?"

-Teezy

350Dissidence - Page 14 Empty Re: Dissidence 19th February 2012, 10:54 pm

Razgriz

Razgriz

RPG Forum Staff

RPG Forum Staff

IC: "She does? You're not serious." Jolek said skeptically, in a resurgence of the somewhat less-than-positive-or-accurate self esteem in the relationship area of his younger days.

"She's just worried about me is all, that's it." he claimed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum