Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Welcome to the Mata Nui Incorporated and Plast! Productions forums. We're two organizations composed of enthusiastic teenagers who want to entertain others. We all want to do stuff, whether it is making websites, creating publications, performing experimentations, and philosophize. Our current focus is to provide fun content for LEGO fans, while reviving interest in the BIONICLE fanbase as well. Here's a few links to get you to know us better:

Mata Nui Inc and Plast! -- Who are we and what we do

All our available content and publications can be found on KanohiJournal Publications (kanohijournal.com). More links on our specific projects can be found in the menu bar or the link that was provided above.

If you are looking to apply as a potential member, please contact us on riglax@gmail.com or bioran23@gmail.com. You can as well join the forums and contact one of the administrators for a job application.

Thank you,

The Administration
Mata Nui Inc. | Plast!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A meeting was held on Saturday March 24, at approximately 10:00 PM EST. The highlights of the meeting have been posted at the aforementioned link. If you have time, please review the meeting highlights.
We need judges for Lesovikk's Hiatus, which has now returned as a fanon contest. Apply here!
Get cracking quickly for now Altum Bellum chapters can be claimed right here.
The Grand Creation serial, part of the Ancient Chronicle saga has been completed. Shortly the serial will be uploaded to KJP -- a big thank you to all the contributors!
WARNING: Custom domain http://mni.supernovafire.com expired. You can all return to the base domain, https://matanuiinc.forumotion.net.
Internet Explorer 9 Users, please turn on "Compatibility View" to fix a glitch that prevents the last few drop down menu options from showing normally.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TGC -- Assignments

+8
Zerothemaster
Dov Kayranslayer
Creepwave
HahliNuva
Legolover-361
Captain Marvel
Skarloth
Riglax
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty TGC -- Assignments 16th August 2011, 2:42 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

First topic message reminder :

TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Tgc_header_7

Announcement: THE LAST THREE CHAPTERS ARE BEING POSTED TODAY

Welcome

Here you can discuss all progress done on your chapters, as well as view progress on them. Please do not ask questions about the story here - we got the storybaord topic for that.

If you're looking to learn more about TGC, please check this topic out. All links to our topics are found there. Once you determined you want to claim a chapter, read the storyboard and characters topic, pick a chapter and post about it here. If you're having trouble with some details, then post about it in characters topic.

Progress Status
Prologue by Skarloth

Chapter One by Riglax

Chapter Two by KNI

Chapter Three by Captain Marvel

Chapter Four by HahliNuva

Chapter Five by Dovydas

Chapter Six by Legolover-361

Chapter Seven by Riglax

Chapter Eight by Legolover-361

[url=#]Chapter Nine[/url] by Riglax

Epilogue by Legolover-361

Last edited by Riglax on 18th April 2012, 12:49 pm; edited 57 times in total

51TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 1st October 2011, 9:52 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Don't worry, Marvel -- an excuse, to my mind, would allow you to keep both chapters, but you gave up one and admitted you wouldn't be able to complete it on time. We have another writer who (hopefully) is ready to work, so try to finish Chapter 3 and be sure that Chapter 7 won't go uncompleted.

52TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty ROLFMAO LOL 2nd October 2011, 9:51 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Zerothemaster wrote:POSTING AS ORDERED, MASTER COMMANDER

Alright, flesh blood, you should check this topic out. It's a long read, but you're going to need it. It includes all the info that you'll need to get started on Chapter Four. Nevertheless, there's also another important topic you'll need to be fully updated on what is going on. Once you check those out, feel free to ask me any questions.

Ace, this goes for you too. Since Marvel is off Chapter Seven, you can go ahead and take it over.

Captain Marvel wrote:I'm sorry that this might seem like an excuse, but I've been really sick for the last day and a half and this was my only chance to get on a computer, so... once I get better I can resume work. Chapter 3 is almost done, but I need Chapter 7 to be reassigned please. >_< I feel awful right now...

Hope this can be completed! Smile

-Captain Marvel

Alright, Ace will take Chapter Seven then.

Last edited by Riglax on 4th October 2011, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

53TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 2nd October 2011, 5:44 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

MNI Author, MOCist, Musician

Ok guys, Chapter 3 is posted. I actually posted it several hours ago but nobody seemed to notice, so I'm telling you now. Hope you like it! Smile

-CM

54TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 2nd October 2011, 5:46 pm

Celu

Celu

MNI Board Chairman

MNI Board Chairman

Yeah, I noticed! Tongue

I should be getting around reviewing it soon, though I'm working on the prologue right now. Don't worry, and thanks dude.

EDIT: Whoops! A million times sorry, this is Riglax, who has apparently posted by accident using Celu's account. >_<

Last edited by Celu on 2nd October 2011, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

55TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 2nd October 2011, 5:48 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

You're welcome. I'm glad I could be of help.

-CM

56TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 3rd October 2011, 9:06 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

I take it Chapters 2 and 7 still need to be written? I could take one of them -- I have a week off from my Monday co-op and thus have some more free time.

57TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 4th October 2011, 7:06 pm

Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster

MNI Author

MNI Author

Alright, I'll try and throw something together this week.

58TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 5th October 2011, 8:10 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

I could take one of them as well, by the way.

-CM

59TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 5th October 2011, 8:33 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Marvel, do you want Chapter 2 or Chapter 7? If it doesn't matter I'll choose. Tongue

60TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 5th October 2011, 10:18 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

I guess I'll do... Chapter 2 maybe. If it's alright with you of course.

-CM

61TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 5th October 2011, 10:22 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

No prob. I'll edit the new assignments into the list.

62TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 5th October 2011, 10:25 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

Cool.

63TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 6th October 2011, 1:48 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Alright guys. Go ahead, CM.

LL, is it okay for you if I handle Chapter Seven? I need to do something with it.

64TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 6th October 2011, 11:04 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

But, Rig, you haven't even completed your own chapters.

65TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 18th November 2011, 8:47 pm

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Well, this topic is dead. Allow me to revive it:

If you have claimed a chapter and have made any progress on writing it, please post what you have thus far in a topic. If you have made no progress on writing a chapter, your assignment will be revoked. Forget about proofreading or final tweaking for the time being; we just need progress to show, no matter how crude.

66TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 18th November 2011, 11:44 pm

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel

Here:

Spoiler:

I'm really sorry about this, I need this to be reassigned. I've been super busy IRL and I'll be able to work more when winter break comes, but until then, I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be able to get anything in before then.

67TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 18th November 2011, 11:49 pm

HahliNuva

HahliNuva

AC 3D Modelling Leader

AC 3D Modelling Leader

Are there any chapters that need to be edited? I've kind of lost track of things...

68TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 19th November 2011, 12:08 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Captain Marvel wrote:I'm really sorry about this, I need this to be reassigned. I've been super busy IRL and I'll be able to work more when winter break comes, but until then, I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be able to get anything in before then.

Thank you for letting us know, Marvel. I'll talk to Riglax about finding other writers for TGC...

HahliNuva wrote:Are there any chapters that need to be edited? I've kind of lost track of things...

At the moment, Chapter 3, Chapter 5, Chapter 8, and the Epilogue have no reviews.

69TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 19th November 2011, 2:00 am

Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster

MNI Author

MNI Author

This will sound weak. I'm sorry, but it's true.

Give me the weekend. I will have something by Monday.

I'm sorry, but I've kept going "oh I'll do this tomorrow" but then tomorrow is filled with other writing and comic making and SCHOOL and MORE SCHOOL and all other kinds of junk.

Monday. I will actually have something then .

Words cannot express how bad I feel right now, but other things have taken priority. But I have a free-ish weekend, so if I can just have a weekend's grace, I'll have something.

70TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 19th November 2011, 6:47 pm

Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster

MNI Author

MNI Author

Ohey I did it.

Here's a start at least. Done in Dragon Dictate, so the grammar might be a little off. But at least I got something Tongue

Spoiler:

That's... smaller than I thought.

Oh well, I'll try and get more done tomorrow.

71TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 7th December 2011, 6:44 am

Legolover-361

Legolover-361

MNI COO

MNI COO

Zero, have you made any more progress?

Also, Riglax, seeing as we don't have many active writers at the moment, I could take Chapter 2.

72TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 7th December 2011, 10:32 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Eh, let me check on it.

73TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 10th December 2011, 11:52 pm

ValkyrieLightDragon

ValkyrieLightDragon

MNI Conceptual Artist

MNI Conceptual Artist

As I remember, I was given the job to do the audio-e-book for this series (you know, reading it out). Seeing as the epilogue is finished, can I start recording that?
If I can, where should I post the final? Here, or in a new topic?

74TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 11th December 2011, 3:26 am

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

Right here.

Weird, it's like we've never come as close to as actually starting recording for anything.

75TGC -- Assignments - Page 3 Empty Re: TGC -- Assignments 16th December 2011, 12:34 pm

Riglax

Riglax

MNI CEO

MNI CEO

The Epilogue and the Prologue have been approved. Check the top of the topic for more updates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum